DKMUL Recruitment 2021 | Assistant Manager, Supervisor, & Other Posts | 80 Vacancies | Last Date: 29.06.2021 (date extended)| Apply Online @ dkmul.com
DKMUL Recruitment 2021: Dakshina Kannada Co-op. Milk Producers’ Union Ltd has invited online applications from eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Manager, Technical Officer, Extension Officer, Dairy Supervisor, Administrator/Market Assistant, Chemist, Accounts Assistant, and Junior Technician. According to the KMF DKMUL notification, there are 80 vacancies are allocated for the above-said DK Milk Union posts. The last date for submission of the online application is 29th June 2021 (date extended).
|Recruiter||Dakshina Kannada Co-Operative Milk Producers Union Limited|
|Designation||Assistant Manager, Technical Officer, Extension Officer, Dairy Supervisor, Administrator/Market Assistant, Chemist, Accounts Assistant, & Junior Technician Posts|
|Job Location||Dakshina Kannada [Karnataka]|
As per the KMF Dakshina recruitment notification, the selected candidates will be appointed at Dakshina Kannada or anywhere in Karnataka. Candidates are requested to read the eligibility criteria and ensure that they meet all the criteria before applying. Instructions, additional document details, Apply Online link (DKMUL Login) & further instructions are also available in the official notification. Candidates should have a valid Mobile Number and E-mail ID. Here you can get more Karnataka Jobs, be in touch with us to get more updates.
KMF DKMUL Vacancy 2021
|Administrator/ Market Assistant||10|
|Accounts Assistant & Junior Technician||32|
DK Milk Union Recruitment Notification Details
The selection may be based on Exam/ Interview. Job seekers who are also seeking government Jobs may follow our Naukri Messenger website regularly for more frequent updates about recruitment. Here you will get brief information about Dakshina Kannada recruitment, DK Milk Union vacancy, Required Qualification, Age limitation, Application Procedure and Important Dates and Links in the below article. So read this article till the end to get all the information regarding this recruitment.
- Candidates should have completed B.V.Sc & AH.
Technical Officer (DT):
- Candidates should have completed B.Sc, B.Tech, M.Sc.
Technical Officer (Environment and Engineering):
- Candidates should complete B.E, M.Sc ., or B.Tech.
For Extension Officer Grade-III, Administrator/Market Assistant Grade-II:
- Candidates should hold a Graduation in a related field from a recognized university.
Dairy Supervisor Grade-II:
- Should have completed Diploma in a related field.
- Should Possess B.Sc., chemistry from a recognized university.
Accounts Assistant Grade-II:
- Candidates should complete B.Com, BBM, MBA.
- Candidates should complete SSLC or ITI.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Refer DKMUL notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Written test/ online test/ Interview
DKMUL Recruitment 2021: Salary
- Assistant Managers: Rs.52650-97100/-
- Extension Officer de-III & Dairy Supervisor Grade-II: Rs.33450-62600/-
- Administrator/Market/ Accounts Assistant Grade-II, Chemist Grade-II: Rs.27650-52650/-
- Junior Technicians: Rs.21400-42000/-
- For all other Posts: Rs.43100-83900/-
KMF DKMUL Online Registration (Log in) & Application Procedure
Interested candidates may apply through online mode @ dkmul.com. Before applying candidates should read the official notification, which is located on the careers page of DKMUL. The online application form and recruitment notification is available @ dkmul.com/career till 29.06.2021. New users have to make registration/ create an account to fill the online application form. Already registered users should fill the online application form. Before submission candidates have to ensure the given details in the online application form.
|End Date||29/06/2021(Date Extended)|