Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment 2022 – Gramin Dak Sevaks Posts – Total Vacancies: 2410 – Last Date: 05.06.2022 – Apply Online @ indiapostgdsonline.gov.in
Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment 2022: Recently, India Post issued a new advertisement notification for Karnataka Postal Circle to invite applications from suitable candidates for the post of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)as BPM/ABPM/ Dak Sevak. As per the Karnataka Postal Circle notification, there are 2410 vacancies allotted for the GDS posts. Interested candidates may download the application form from the India Post official website @ indiapost.gov.in. Aspirants should submit their application form within the closing date of 05/06/2022. Here you can get the upcoming & latest Karnataka Govt Jobs.
- Application Submission Start Date: 02/05/2022
- Application Submission End Date: 05/06/2022
|Recruiter||India Post – Karnataka Postal Circle|
|Designation||Gramin Dak Sevaks|
|Salary||Rs.10000 - 12000/-|
|Join our Telegram|
Karnataka Postal Circle GDS Notification PDF Details
The selected candidate may be posted anywhere in Karnataka Postal Circle. Applicants can download the Karnataka Post Office GDS notification and application form available on the official website @ karnatakapost.gov.in. The number of vacancies may increase or decrease as per the requirements of the concerned authority. Selection will be made as per the automatically generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidate’s online submitted applications. No weightage will be given to higher educational qualifications. For more Central Govt Jobs, check here
Karnataka Indian Post Office GDS Vacancy Details
Candidates can view his/her application status on the website by providing their registration number and mobile number till the results are announced. Karnataka Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2022 apply online form and India Post Karnataka Circle Gramin Dak Sevak jobs official notification are available on the official website @ www.indiapost.gov.in or www.appost.in/gdsonline.
Karnataka Post Office GDS Job Vacancy 2022 Details
According to this Odisha Postal GDS circle notification, a candidate can apply for a maximum of twenty posts all over India per cycle of online engagement. The selected candidate may be posted anywhere in Karnataka Postal Circle. To know more about Required Qualification, Educational qualification & Age limitations check the details given below
To get more details regarding Karnataka Post Office GDS notification 2022 regularly visit the Naukri Messenger website or log in to India Postal official website for upcoming Karnataka Postal Circle job Vacancy Details, eligibility, salary details, Exam pattern, syllabus, previous year question papers, last date, important date, Age limit, Selection process, login, Result, application form, Answer Key, Exam dates, Admit card and many other central & state government jobs details on this page.
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language, and English conducted by any recognized Board.
- Must furnish Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute.
- Candidate should have studied local language at least up to 10th standard.
- Knowledge of Cycling is a pre-requisite condition for all GDS posts.
- Check Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment 2022 notification for more details
- Between 18 to 40 years
- Kindly refer to the Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment Official notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Merit list
- BPM: Rs.12,000/-
- ABPM/DakSevak : Rs.10,000/-
Odisha Postal Recruitment 2022 apply online Application Procedure:
- Only online mode of application will be accepted.
- You can apply online or make your online registration form through https://indiapost.gov.in or https://appost.in/gdsonline web portal.
- Only one Registration is to be made for one candidate.
- Applicants must ensure to go through the notification and instructions thoroughly and understood them well before registering themselves for applying online.
- The application form can be downloaded from India Post Office-Odisha Postal Circle’s official website @ https://www.indiapost.gov.in by selecting “Opportunities” from the footer menu & then picking “Online GDS Recruitment” from the side menu.
- It will redirect to @ https://appost.in/gdsonline, select “Karnataka (2410 Posts)” under Live Notification (Cycle III) – Download Notification section.
Application Fee Details
Candidates of category UR/OC/OBC/EWS Male/trans-man should pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred) for each set of five options. However, payment of fee is exempted for all female/trans-woman/ SC/ST and PwD candidates. Aspirants who require to make the payment has to visit any Head Post Office or other identified Post Offices in India. The applicant can also pay the fee through an online mode of payment using the URL provided on the Home page.