Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 – Gramin Dak Sevaks / ABPM & BPM Posts – Total Vacancies 2443 – Last Date 20.01.2021 – Apply Online @ karnatakapost.gov.in
Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment 2021: Recently, India Post – Karnataka Postal Circle has issued a new advertisement notification (R&E/2-94/GDS ONLINE CYCLE-III/2020) for an engagement of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) in the Department of Posts in the cadre of Branch Post Master (BPM) & Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM)/ Dak Sevak. Central Government Jobs in Karnataka Post Office invite an online application from the 10th or 12th passed candidates. As per the India Post Office Recruitment 2020, there are 2443 vacancies are allotted for Karnataka Postal recruitment 2021. Interested candidate can apply through online mode @appost.in/gdsonline/ from 21.12.2020 to 20.01.2021.
|Recruiter||India Post – Karnataka Postal Circle|
|Designation||Gramin Dak Sevaks|
Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications. Selected candidate shall be posted anywhere in Karnataka Postal Circle. Candidates having both marks and grades in the marks list have to apply with marks only. In case any candidates apply with grades only his application liable for disqualification. Candidates should have a knowledge on local language i.e., Kannada and required to furnish Basic Computer Training Certificate from a recognized computer institute. Applicant must have a Knowledge of Cycling. You can download the Karnataka Post Office recruitment 2021 notification and application form or Karnataka Postal Circle apply online link from the India Post Office official website @ karnatakapost.gov.in.
Karnataka Post Office Job Vacancy Notification 2021 Details:
The Branch Office should be located in the main busy part of the post village. To get more details regarding Karnataka Post Office Postman notification 2021 regularly visit Naukri Messenger website or login to India Postal official website for upcoming Karnataka Postal Circle recruitment 2021, latest GDS vacancy notices, India Post Office jobs in Karnataka, Karnataka Postal Vacancy, Karnataka Postal GDS 2021, Karnataka postal circle gds recruitment 2020, Karnataka PO jobs, salary, apply online, admit card, result, Karnataka postal circle GDS recruitment 2021, various post syllabus, selection/ merit list, exam date, GDS online engagement application result, appost in gdsonline, answer key, jobs advertisement, cut off marks, etc.
- Must pass in 10th with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English/Secondary School Examination pass from any recognized board/ institute.
- Posses Compulsory knowledge of Local Language
- Complete Basic Computer Training Course
- Knowledge of Cycling is a pre-requisite condition for all GDS posts. In case of a candidate having knowledge of riding a scooter or motor cycle, that may be considered as knowledge of cycling.
- Refer GDS Karnataka Official notification.
Age Limitation (as on 21.12.2020):
- 18 and 40 years
- Check Karnataka Dak Sevak advertisement for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the
candidates online submitted applications.
Karnataka Postal Circle GDS Application Procedure:
Competitor may download the Karnataka Post Office application form and official advertisement “Karnataka 2443 Posts)” dated on 2020-12-21 from their career portal (http://www.appost.in/gdsonline//) under “Live Notifications (Cycle III)/ Download Notifications” section on the India Post Online Engagement page.
Applications can be submitted through portal through https://indiapost.gov.in or @appost.in/gdsonline with effect from 21.12.2020 to 20.01.2021 with the following basic details to obtain the Registration Number:-
- Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
- Father Name
- Mobile Number (Unique for one Registration number)
- Date of Birth
- PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
- State in which Xth class passed
- Board in which Xth class passed
- Year of Passing Xth class
- Xth Class Certificate Number / Roll Number (optional)
Candidates shall have to pay the application fee of Rs. 100/- for OC/OBC/EWS Male / trans-man, payment of fee is exempted for all Female, SC, ST / trans-woman candidates and all PwD candidates. Candidate who requires to make the payment has to visit any Head Post Office or other identified Post Offices in India. Names of the offices are available in the website http://appost.in/gdsonline. Candidates must carefully read the advertisement and complete the application form and submit the same as per the instructions to avoid rejection at later stage. Incomplete application or application received after the last date shall not be entertained.
|Advt No||R&E/2-94/GDS ONLINE CYCLE-III/2020|