KSP Recruitment 2020 – Lab Assistant, EEG Technician & Lab Attender posts – Last Date: 25.11.2020 – Apply online @ ksp.gov.in
KSP Recruitment 2020: Karnataka State Police has recently published a notification to invites online application for the position of Laboratory Assistant (Photography), EEG Technician and Laboratory Attender (Non KK & KK) in FSL, Bengaluru and its Regional Office. Karnataka State Police offered to filling up 45 vacancies for the above mentioned. Applicants who are looking for State government jobs in Karnataka may apply for this KSP FSL latest job opportunity through online @fsl45p.ksp-online.in/ OR @ ksp.gov.in. KSP online registration will be activated on 27.10.2020 and the last Date for payment of the fees and submission of online application form is 25.11.2020.
|Recruiter||Karnataka State Police|
|Designation||Lab Assistant, EEG Technician & Lab Attender|
As per the Karnataka State Forensic Science Laboratory recruitment 2020 notification, the selected contenders will be anywhere in Karnataka. The Selection process will be made by Written Examination. Candidates have to produce the required documents while attending the interview. Contenders should read the official notification completely and then apply. KSP Online Application Login, instructions, advertisement are obtainable in the official web portal of Karnataka State Police.
KSP Vacancy Details
Karnataka State Police FSL Job Notification
If Candidates submit more than one Application for the same Post, only one Application (finally submitted) will be considered. Written Examination will be held on same day at all Centre. Job seekers who are also seeking for Central government Jobs, they may visit our Naukri Messenger website regularly for more frequent updates about recruitment. Here you will get brief information about upcoming WB Food Dept. Jobs, WB Ration recruitment, KSP Selection list, Required Qualification, Age limitation, Application Procedure and Important Dates & Links in the below article. So read this article till the end to get all the information regarding this recruitment.
- Must possess a Bachelor degree in Science.
- Must be a Diploma Holder in EEG Technician course/ Medical Laboratory Tech. Course or possess any other equivalent qualifications.
Laboratory Assistant (Photography):
- Must be a Diploma holder in Cinematography or Photography or possess any other equivalent qualification in qualifications granted by an institution recognized by the Government.
- Must have at least one year practical experience in handling analog and digital Photography tools including Videography in any organization.
- Must have passed P.U.C. or 10+2 examination in science or possess any equivalent qualification.
- Check KSP careers 2020 notification about qualification.
- 21-35 years
- Kindly refer Official notification of KSP, for age limit and relaxation.
- Written Examination.
- Visit and verify in official notification of Karnataka State Police Dept. jobs.
KSP EEG Technician, Lab Assistant & Attender Job Application Procedure
Contenders should apply through online mode @fsl45p.ksp-online.in/. Apply Before apply, applicants should read the official notification “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF KARNATAKA STATE FORENSIC SCIENCE LABORATORY, BANGALORE AND ITS REGIONAL OFFICE-2020” completely. By Click the online registration link, you may view the Login option on the KSP Login page. Applicants have to pay the application fee in suggested method as given in notification.
- For GM , 2A,2B, 3A,3B: Rs.250/-
- For SC , ST, CAT-01: Rs.100/-
Payment should be made in HDFC / Post office only. Candidates have to fill the Application and Generate the Challan and make the Payment in the respective Bank / Post office. Contenders should enter all the mandatory particulars attach with required documents as mentioned in the KSP recruitment 2020 notification. Then Contenders have to ensure all the given particulars and check their eligibility before submission. After submission, applicants should download and take a hard copy of application, for their future purpose. Contenders should apply, before the last date to avoid rejection.