Karnataka Tourism Recruitment 2021 – DTC, PPP Specialist, Heritage Advisor & HR Officer Posts – Total Vacancies: 38 – Last Date: 31th Jan 2021 – Apply @ karnatakatourism.org
Karnataka Tourism Recruitment 2021: Karnataka Tourism Infrastructure Limited (KTIL) invites application for the Position of District Tourism Consultant (DTC), PPP Specialist, Heritage Advisor and HR Officer. Eligible candidates may apply by sending their up-to-date resumes only in the prescribed Resume Format along with documentary proof for educational qualifications, experience and certifications to prescribed e-mail ID: [email protected]. As per the vacancy notification, KTIL intends to fill 38 vacancies for above mentioned posts. The last date for submission of application is 31.01.2021.
|Recruiter||Karnataka Tourism Infrastructure Limited|
|Designation||District Tourism Consultant (DTC), PPP Specialist, Heritage Advisor & HR Officer|
Every candidate can apply for only one position only. Shortlisted candidates will be called for document verification (DV). Candidates whose document verification is successful and the number of candidates called for interview and the number of vacancies for that post should be in the ratio of roughly 5:1. Aspirants should proficient in English and Kannada language. All candidates must have the Strong knowledge in MS-Office.
KTIL Vacancy 2021 Details
|District Tourism Consultant (DTC) & HR Officer||36|
|PPP Specialist & Heritage Advisor||02|
Karnataka Tourism PPP Recruitment 2021 Notification
Candidates should possess written and verbal communication skills, MIS reporting skills, good computer knowledge. All degrees mentioned in the application should be awarded by an Institute/ University recognized by the Government/ other Statutory Bodies. Selection may be on the basis of Written Test and or Personal Interview. Job seekers who are also seeking for State government Jobs, they should follow our Naukri Messenger website regularly for more frequent updates about recruitment. Here you will get brief information about Required Qualification, Age limitation, Application Procedure and Important Dates and Links in the below article. So read this article till the end to get all the information regarding this recruitment.
- DTC: MBA/ Master degree in Travel/Tourism/Hospitality with Minimum 3 years’ of relevant experience working in Tourism sector.
- PPP Specialist: MBA / PGDM with specialization in Finance with atleast 5 years of experience.
- Heritage Advisor: B.E / B Tech with Specialization in Civil Engineering / B. Arch At least 5 years of experience in working in Heritage sector Projects.
- HR Officer: Masters in Travel/ Hospitality/ MTA/ MBA (HR) / PGDM (HR)
- DTC: 25 years to 38 years
- Heritage Advisor & PPP Specialist: 25 years to 50 years.
- HR Officer: 21 to 38 years.
- Kindly refer Official notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Visit and verify in official notification.
KTIL Salary Details
- District Tourism Consultant (DTC)/ HR Officer: Rs. 30,000 + VDA /-
- PPP Specialist/ Heritage Advisor: Rs. 50,000 + VDA /-
Karnataka Tourism DTC, HR & Other Posts Application Procedure
Eligible contenders may apply through prescribed E-mail address till 31.01.2021. Candidates can read the notification @www.karnatakatourism.org. Applicants should sending their up-to-date resumes only in the prescribed Resume Format along with documentary proof for educational qualifications, experience and certifications to [email protected].
|Advt No||KTIL/ Notification/ 01/ 2020-21|