NHM Karnataka Recruitment 2022 | Job Career: CHO | Current openings: 680 | Last date: 23.01.2022 | NHM Karnataka CHO Recruitment 2022 Online Form @ karunadu.karnataka.gov.in
NHM Karnataka Recruitment 2022: National Health Mission Karnataka has recently pushed the latest recruitment notification for the 680 Community Health Officer (CHO) posts against the advertisement number of HFW/NHM/ CPHC-UHC/Integrated/30/2021-22. The NHM Directorate of Health & Family Welfare Services online application has been commenced on its officials from 06.01.2022. The closing date to submit the NHM Karnataka CHO job vacancy 2022 online application & fee payment is on or before 23.01.2022 (05.00 PM)
|Designation||Community Health Officer|
|Salary||Rs.22000/- to 24200/-|
|Join our Telegram|
As per the state govt jobs NHM Karnataka Job 2022 notification, selected claimants will be employed in Karnataka. Moreover, for the sake of entrants, we have given the upcoming NHM Karnataka job Vacancy Details, eligibility, Age limit, Selection process, last date, important date, login, Result, application form, Answer Key, CHO post in Karnataka, Registration, Exam dates, Admit card, exam syllabus, exam pattern, previous year question paper, Notification PDF and many other state/central government jobs details on this page
|Here you can also check out the NHM Karnataka CHO syllabus & old model papers|
- If the Community Health Officer (CHO) is a resident of Karnataka, candidates should submit at least 10 years Certificate of Citizenship in Karnataka obtained from the Revenue Officers/ School Certificate at the time of document verification.
- Hopefuls should be able to speak, read and write Kannada, which will prevent better social interaction and depreciation.
- Claimants should have basic computer knowledge.
- Contenders should have effective communication skills in both English and Kannada and should have passed Matriculation/ SSLC with Kannada as a language.
- Interviewees should apply only once in any of the selected districts.
- Their application number and password are for individuals only.
- Nominees who meet all the above requirements and are interested in considering can apply online by visiting the official website portal.
- Entitled applicants should apply only once on the online site for any selected district uploading of Compulsory Identity proof and Certificates and Registration by Email.
- The related documents will be uploaded in PDF format where required when completing online application
Karnataka NHM – DHFWS CHO Vacancy current openings 2022 details
NHM Karnataka Jobs latest 2022 Notification Details
Interviewees should submit the photocopies of educational qualification, experience, age proof & other documents on online portal. Hopefuls are also needed to upload their latest photo & signature, without which their application will not be accepted. To know more about Required Qualification, Educational qualification & Age limitations check the details given below. To get more details about upcoming job career opportunity notification 2022 regularly visit our Naukrimessenger website for an upcoming recruitment details.
- Claimants have to complete the Graduation of B.Sc Nursing/ post basic B.Sc nursing / equivalent qualification from an institution recognized by Karnataka State Nursing Council/ Indian Nursing Council
Check NHM Karnataka Recruitment 2022 notification for more details.
- Maximum 35 years
- Kindly refer NHM Karnataka Recruitment 2022 Official notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Online Examination/Test
- Merit List
NHM Karnataka recruitment 2022 Apply Online Application Form Procedure:
Appropriate contestants should apply via online and the entire application process is on online through NHM Karnataka official website @ karunadu.karnataka.gov.in. Upload the Scanned image Copies of necessary Signature/ certificates/ documents along with your recent Photograph in the online portal. The uploaded image size should not be more than 20–50KB & jpg/jpeg format only. The related documents will be uploaded in PDF format where required when completing online application. The pay scale will be paid Rs.22000-24200/- Per Month. Application received after the due date will be rejected. The last date of submission of an application is 23.01.2022 (05.00 PM)
|Application fee for General/ OBC Candidates is Rs.600/-|
|Application fee for SC/ST/Ex-Service (Men &Women) Candidates is Rs.300/-|
|The Payment can be made through online mode|
|Deadline to pay the fee payment is on or before 23.01.2022 (05.00 PM)|
|Advt No||HFW/NHM/ CPHC-UHC/Integrated/30/2021-22|