Shimoga DCC Bank Recruitment 2022 | 98 Job Vacancy| Stenographer, Junior Assistant & other posts | Start Date: 22.04.2022 |End date: 16.05.2022 | Apply Offline @ www.shimogadccbank.com
Shimoga DCC Bank Recruitment 2022: Candidates who are completed graduation and seeking for job in karnataka. Here the wondering opening for find your career. Shimoga District Co-Operative Central Bank Limited(DCC) has announced the new recruitment notification from eligible candidates for the positions of Stenographer, Junior Assistant/ Cash Clerk, Driver, Attender & Aquarists. Totally 98 vacancies assigned for the above said posts. Interested and willing candidates apply the posts through offline mode.
Aspirants must submission your application for required post before on the last date of 16 May 2022. Application only accepted by postal service. Applicants must sent your application to the envelop address is described below in this article. Application with any mistakes of document details or filled required fields it will be rejected. Candidates download the application form from official website and the link will be prescribe in this end of article.
|Recruiter||Shimoga District Co-operative Central Bank Limited|
|Designation||Junior Assistant/Cashier, Attender & others|
|Join our Telegram|
Follow regularly @Naukrimessenger.com to get more details about Shimoga District Co-operative Central Bank Limited Recruitment’s upcoming latest vacancy notification 2022, Syllabus & Previous question papers.
Shimoga DCC Bank 2022 Vacancy -Eligibility Criteria:
- Here you will get the detailed eligibility criteria for Shimoga DCC Bank Recruitment as per notification such as educational qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Location, documentation details, important link, etc.
Shimoga DCC Bank Recruitment vacancy details post wise:
|POSTS NAME||No. of VACANCY||REMUNERATION|
|Cashier/ Junior Assistant||73||Rs.30350-Rs.58250|
- Candidate must have Posses the degree in main core subject for Junior Assistant or Stenographer.
- For candidates of Driver, Aquarists and Attender should completed the minimum qualification SSLC
- Candidate must be sophisticated in the relevant subject with well knowledge.
- Candidate should graduate in recognized university and/or institution (central/State) Board.
- Contender must be attached the graduated certificate as Hardcopy for document verification.
DCC Bank Selection process:
- Candidate will be selected on the basis of Written Exam and Interview.
- Candidate will be selected on basis of written exam as per post relevant questions.
- Also consider the candidate documents like graduated certificate and medical certificate etc.
- You want know more details about selection process kindly refer the official notification are given in the end of this article.
- The candidates must be minimum age of 18 Years and the maximum age of 35 Years
- Age relaxation will be followed by the government guideline for all posts.
- More information about age criteria for Shimoga District Co-operative Central Bank Recruitment kindly check the official website.
- Aspirants must apply the posts through only Offline
- Candidate must post your application before on last date.
- Before submission your application readout filled details are correct if any mistakes occurs it not to be countable.
- Here the details postal address:
Chief executive Officer / Staff Regulatory Committee, The Shimoga District Co-Operative Central Bank Ltd. Balaraj Aras Road, P.B.No. 62, Shimoga- 57720
- For the candidates of 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B category will be admissible to pay the application amount of Rs.900/-
- For candidates of SC/ST/EX-Serviceman will be admissible to pay the application amount of Rs.450/–
- More details about fees kindly check the official website is given below.
How to Apply Shimoga DCC Bank Recruitment:
Aspirant Go to Visit “www.shimogadccbank.com”. then click on Notification Link for required notification. It will goes to next proceed. Read out the notification fully lets scroll down the page here the proforma is available for Stenographer, Junior Assistant/ Cash Clerk, Driver, Attender & Aquarists posts. fill in the blanks of required fields and ensure your details once. Then attach your document like graduation certificate, medical certificates, affix recent passport size photograph, age roof certificates, etc. Write a post name on the top of Envelop cover. then post your application to the above said postal address. Then keep the receipt of application/acknowledgement number for future purpose.