DEGS Recruitment 2023 | District E-Governance Manager & Others | 223 Vacancies | Last Date: 08.03.2023 | Apply MPSEDC Recruitment @ mpsedc.mp.gov.in
DEGS Recruitment 2023: The District E-Governance Society has announced 223 vacancies for the post of District E-Governance Manager, Senior Trainer, Instructor, Assistant E-Governance Manager and Office Assistant. Candidates are required to apply online for District E-Governance Society vacancies. The official released its job notification on Madhya Pradesh State Electronics Development Corporation Ltd. No application through hard copy will be accepted. If no information is provided or incomplete information is provided, the application will be considered incomplete and rejected. So, candidates are advised to apply DEGS job vacancy in a proper manner. Candidates should review the contents of the positions before submitting their applications online, confirm they meet the requirements, and only do so if they are entirely happy.
- Starting Date: 7th February 2023
- Last Date: 8th March 2023
|MADHYA PRADESH STATE ELECTRONICS DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION LIMITED
|District E-Governance Manager, Senior Trainer, Instructor, Assistant E-Governance Manager and Office Assistant
|Rs.15,000 to Rs. 35,000
|Join our Telegram
The officials scheduled 7th February 2023 as the starting date to apply for DEGS recruitment. They receive online application form up to 8th March 2023. If they miss the chance, they will not be eligible to undergo MPSEDC recruitment process. All necessary instructions from online application process to final selection process like detailed advertisement, eligibility conditions, date of online application, minimum educational/ technical/ qualifications are completely given below. So just scroll down and get the details of above said DEGS job vacancy.
DEGS Job Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post
|No. of Vacancies
|District E-Governance Manager
|Assistant E-Governance Manager
District E-Governance Society Recruitment Eligibility
Here on this section, we are given the complete details of District E-Governance Society vacancies recruitment such as educational qualification, selection process, salary, apply mode and how to apply DEGS recruitment.
- Candidates are advised to check its official website to get the details of District E-Governance Society recruitment educational qualification.
- MPSEDC recruitment process may comprise of test/ interview.
The details of the emoluments of the posts are as follows:
- District E-Governance Manager – Rs.35,000/- per month
- Senior Trainer – Rs.35,000/- per month
- Instructor – Rs.30,000/- per month
- Assistant E-Governance Manager – Rs.30,000/- per month
- Office Assistant – Rs.15,000/- per month
- Candidates can apply DEGS recruitment through online mode.
- The online application link is provided below.
How to apply for MPSEDC Recruitment 2023
- All candidates start by going to the official website.
- Visit the latest notification section on the homepage.
- Locate the links for job notifications.
- Download the alert, then carefully read it.
- After that, begin applying online and entering the necessary information for registration.
- then send it in.
- Now, upload the necessary files, including your photo, signature, and academic records.
- Finally submit online application form.
We hope that you can get the complete details of DEGS recruitment by using page. For more updates you need to visit our website (naukrimessenger.com).