MP Excise (Abkari Vibhag) Recruitment 2022 | Job Profile: Excise Constable | Current Openings: 200 | Last Date: 24.12.2022 | Apply Online @ peb.mp.gov.in
MP Excise (Abkari Vibhag) Recruitment 2022: The online application is invited by the Professional Examination Board, Madhya Pradesh (MPPEB) to fill the unfilled vacancies of 200 Slots. Madhya Pradesh Government job seekers can avail of this fantastic opportunity to select an Excise Constable post in Madhya Pradesh Government Excise Department. Hopefuls will be allowed to appear for the examination only on the basis of their eligibility notice mentioned in the online application. Applicants should possess the required educational qualifications and attain certain age limitations. Get the latest Madhya Pradesh Govt Jobs here
- EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: Grade 12th Pass
- HIRING PROCESS: Written Exam, PMT, Document Verification, & Medical Examination
- Check the MPPEB recruitment 2022 notification for Qualification, selection process, & more details.
|Apply Online Starts||10/12/2022|
|Deadline to Apply||24/12/2022|
|Last Date For Application Fee||24/12/2022|
|Last date for Correction||29/12/2022|
|Date of CBT (Paper-I)||20/02/2023|
MP Excise Constable Recruitment 2022
- Before applying for the MP Excise Constable Vacancy, aspirants must have completed their Grade 12th from a recognized university/ School/ Council
- Only the candidates having the mentioned qualification in the relevant field are eligible for the mentioned programs. For more upcoming State Govt Jobs, click here
- Adequate contenders can fill out the application form which is available on the official website.
- Applications for recruitment should be filled out online with all necessary details without any application fee charge.
MP Excise Constable Recruitment 2022 Notification
- MPPEB has the right to cancel the selection process at any stage without notice.
- For more details, the Candidate should go through the application form till the end and then start to fill the form without mistakes.
- Willing candidate has to submit photocopy image of their documents like educational certificate, community certificate, etc. along with the application form.
- Also, the following documents/ certificates should be submitted in both original & self-attested at the time of apprentice training.
Read the entire article to get more details regarding the latest MP Excise Constable Recruitment 2022 Notification – Required Qualification, Educational qualification, Age limitations, Salary Structure, Fee Details, Selection Process, & others. To avail of exclusive job offers, join our Telegram Channel page now!
|MP Excise Constable Abkari Vibhag Previous Year Question Paper||MP Excise Constable Abkari Vibhag Syllabus 2023|
|MP Excise Constable Abkari Vibhag Books 2023||MP Excise Constable Abkari Vibhag Salary 2022|
|Exam Name||CBT, & PMT|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh (MP)|
|Salary||Madhya Pradesh (MP)|
|Join our Telegram|
MP Excise Constable Vacancy 2022 Details
The management reserves the right to increase, decrease or cancel vacancies at any stage due to administrative/policy reasons. Interviewees for the post must ensure that they meet the optional eligibility criteria for the Said post. The claimant should keep his application number carefully and admit card creation from the link provided on the website. Get the current job openings details here
|MP Excise Constable (Regular)||51|
|MP Excise Constable (Backlog)||149|
MP Excise Constable Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
The management reserves the right to increase, decrease or cancel vacancies at any stage due to administrative/policy reasons. Interviewees for the post must ensure that they meet the optional eligibility criteria for the Said post. The claimant should keep his application number carefully and admit card creation from the link provided on the website.
MP Excise Constable Age Limitation
- The minimum Age Limit for Others is 21 Years
- The minimum Age Limit for MP State Only is 18 Years
- The maximum Age Limit For Others is 33 Years
- The maximum Age Limit For SC/ ST/ PWB is 38 Years
- Age Relaxation is Applicable as per the rules
MP Excise Constable PMT Eligibility Details
- Height: 167.5 cm
- Chest: 81-85 cm
- Height: 152.4 cm
MP Excise Constable Salary Structure:
- Rs. 19500- 62000/-
Moreover, for the sake of entrants, we have given the upcoming MP job Vacancy Details, eligibility, Merit List, salary details, Exam pattern, syllabus, previous year question papers, last date, important date, Age limit, Selection process, login, Result, application form, Answer Key, Exam dates, Cut Off Marks, Admit card and many other central & state government jobs details on this page.
MPPEB Recruitment Apply Online Application Form Procedure
Enthusiastic contenders are required to apply online through the official website. To apply click the link “Apply Online” which will open the application form.
- Interested aspirants should fill in all the essential fields with the correct information is mandatory.
- Entrants should have a valid email id for registration.
- Nominees must possess self-attested certificates photocopies of photos, educational qualifications, Experience & Age proof, etc. in the prescribed format on the online portal.
- Challengers shall be produced the following documents in original with a set of photocopies for verification along with self-attested photocopies during apprentice training.
- Then Contenders have to ensure all the registered information and verify their eligibility before submission.
- After submission, contenders should download and take a hard copy of the application, E-receipt for their future reference.
- Contenders are recommended to apply, before the last date to avoid rejection.
Requirements for Photograph & Signature
Application Fee Details:
The MP Excise Constable Recruitment application fee will vary depending upon the caste and category of the candidates. For instance, the General Category candidates will be required to pay a specified fee for the registration process. However, if you belong to the SC, ST, PwD, and EWS categories, you have to pay a required fee for registration. You have to pay the application fee after you complete the registration on the official website
- General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs.500/-
- SC/ST/ OBC/ PwD: Rs.250/-
- Payment Mode: Online
We hope you find this post useful and informative about the upcoming Examination System, Previous Year’s Question Papers, etc. Naukrimessenger.com is the best website for those who want to participate in government, banking, court, and other exams. Naukrimeesenger.com makes it easy for interested people to read by providing study materials. This is a great way to keep up-to-date with the latest info about government and other Exams.
|Exam Date||February 20, 2023|