MP Power Recruitment 2023 | Assistant Engineer, Accounts Officer & Others | 453 Vacancies | Last Date: 16.03.2023 | Apply MPPGCL Recruitment @ mppgcl.mp.gov.in
MP Power Recruitment 2023: The Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Co. Ltd. (MPPGCL) has published its latest recruitment notification on 21.02.2023 at its official website. In the notification they assigned 453 vacancies for regular and contract basis MP Power recruitment. These vacancies are allotted for the posts of Assistant Engineer/ Manager, Accounts Officer/ Manager, Fire Officer, law Officer, Shift Chemist, Junior Engineer, Manager & Others. Eligible candidates who are ready to apply for MPPGCL recruitment they should submit application forms through online mode, the online application link is available @ mppgcl.mp.gov.in. The MP Power recruitment online application link is live from 24.02.2023.
|Recruiter||Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Co. Ltd. (MPPGCL)|
|Designation||AE, JE & Others Post|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Salary||Rs. 32,800 to Rs. 1,77,500|
|Join our Telegram|
Candidates who are interested in this Madhya Pradesh jobs they are requested to submit their application form on or before 16.03.2023. The MPPGCL expects candidates with the minimum qualification as given in the notification. Before submitting application form candidates once check their eligibility criteria printed in the recruitment notice. If they are eligible the MPPGCL conduct recruitment process as online test as CBT, document verification and medical examination. Candidates who cross these tests, they will be appointed at their applied posts at MPPGCL. The direct link to view and download its recruitment notification is provided below. Just click and use this link.
MPPGCL Job Vacancy 2023
- Post on regular basis- 444
- Post on contract basis- 09
Overall there are 453 vacancies are available for the MPPGCL job vacancy.
MP Power Generating Company Recruitment 2023 Eligibility
You can find more specific information on the educational requirements, age restrictions, method of selection, application fee, and application mode for the MPPGCL recruitment procedure in the below section.
- Law Graduate
- B.E/ B.Tech
- Certified CA
- Post Graduate etc.
- Check the notification for more details.
- Age limit should be minimum 18 years to maximum 48 years.
- Check the notification for post wise age limit.
The MP Power Generating recruitment process should consists of below given steps.
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
- General: Rs. 1200
- SC/ BC/ EWS: Rs. 600
- Payment via online mode.
- Candidates can apply MP Power Generating Company recruitment through online mode.
- The online application link is provided below.
How to apply online for MPPGCL Recruitment 2023
- Go to the official website “mppgcl.mp.gov.in”
- Click Advertisements to find the notification.
- Download notification carefully and check the apply mode.
- The online application link is available on the official website.
- Fill the details properly in the online application form.
- Make the payment and finally click submit button.
Keep checking naukrimessenger.com for the most recent information. Our website provides the details of syllabus, previous year question papers etc. for MP Power Generating Company recruitment.