Bombay High Court RJO Recruitment 2022 | Job Career: RJO | Current openings: 28 | Last date: 03.01.2022 | Bombay High Court RJO Job vacancy 2021 -2022 Download Offline Form @ bombayhighcourt.nic.in
Bombay High Court RJO Recruitment 2022: High Court of Bombay has currently issued a recruitment notification for the Retired Judicial Officer post against the advertisement number of 5504/2021. Eager contenders may visit the official website (bombayhighcourt.nic.in recruitment) to download the BHC Job vacancy 2022 application form and send the completed form to the below said specified Email Id & address. The Bombay High Court Bharti 2021 -2022 applications should be submitted in offline & online mode is on or before 03.01.2022 – https //bombayhighcourt.nic.in recruitment/ bombay high court.nic.in recruitment
|Recruiter||High Court of Bombay|
|Designation||Retired Judicial Officer|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
According to High Court of Bombay jobs 2022 Notification, listed entrants will be appointed at Ahmednagar, Beed, Buldhana, Dhule, Gondia, Jalgaon, Kolhapur, Washim & many other places. This appointment is a fixed term on a contractual basis. All project positions are engaged on 02 years of contract basis in the State of Maharashtra for expeditious disposal of cases by conducting trials of pending rape cases and cases pending under POCSO Act. Application for the above posts should be mentioned on the partially filled envelope or unfilled applications will be rejected. For more details about the bombayhighcourt.nic.in recruitment 2022,bombay high court.nic.in recruitment, BHC Recruitment 2021 -2022, Bombay High Court Bharti 2021 -2022, https //bombayhighcourt.nic.in recruitment, BHC Careers 2022, High Court of Bombay Job vacancy 2022, High Court of Bombay selection process, age limit, eligibility & many other central/ state govt jobs
Also check out – Bombay High Court Clerk Syllabus
- Retired Judicial Officers from the District Cadre in the State of Maharashtra and Additional Sessions Judge, retired in December 2017 November 2021, work is for retirement only and no post-retirement work will be considered.
- Optional Retired Judicial Officers and compulsory retirees/ probationers/ exempt from early service Retirees or layoffs will not be considered
- The Recommended Proforma and Medical Fitness Certificate of the Civil Hospital should have the maximum number of words written on the envelope containing the wish / information “Application for the Post of Retired District and Additional Sessions Judges on Contract Basis for Exclusive/Dedicated POCSO Act Courts.”
- The Recommended Proforma and Medical Fitness Certificate of the Civil Hospital should have the maximum number of words written on the envelope containing the wish / information “Application for the post of Retired District and Additional Sessions Judges on Contract Basis for Fast Track Special Courts.”
High Court of Bombay Retired Judicial Officer career vacancy Details 2022
|Exclusive/Dedicated POCSO Courts||08|
|Fast Track Special Courts||20|
Bombay High Court RJO 2022 latest Notification Details
The partially filled application should send to the below mentioned Email address along with the printout copies of mandatory documents/ certificates. The following original documents/ certificates & application form must submit over the postal address send by speed post. To know more about Required Qualification, Educational qualification & Age limitations check the details given below. Further instructions are available in the Bank of India official website. To get more details about Bombay High Court upcoming job opportunity 2022 Notification regularly visit our Naukrimessenger website for an upcoming recruitment details.
- For this job opening applicants must be a Retired Officer
- Check Bombay High Court RJO Recruitment 2022 official notification 2021.
- Kindly refer Bombay High Court RJO Recruitment 2022 Official notification for age limit and relaxation.
Bombay High Court job vacancy Download Application Form Procedure
Interested competitors are required to go to the official website @ bombayhighcourt.nic.in. Open the official notification and download the application form. Read the information present in the advertisement carefully. Fill the application with the Bombay High Court Bharti 2021 -2022 mentioned format. Send the application along with self-attested copies of relevant documents. After filling the application form aspirants should submit the completed application form before the last date. Applications will not be accepted after the due date, postal delay will be rejected.
Office of the Registrar General, High Court of Bombay, Fort, Mumbai, 400 032 on or before 03.01.2022
|Offline Last Date||03/01/2022|