Mahatransco Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2022 | Current Openings: AE | Opportunity: 223 | Last date: 24.05.2022 | Download MAHATRANSCO 2022 application form @mahatransco.in
Mahatransco Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2022: Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Company Limited has puffed the short notice against the advrt number of 04/2022 for the Assistant Engineer (Trans.), Assistant Engineer (Telecom) and Assistant Engineer (Civil) posts. According to MAHATRANSCO Vacancy 2022 notification, there are total 223 vacancies are allocated for the above mentioned AE posts. The detailed notification will be displayed on Company’s website after 4 to 5 weeks from today as its Uniform Resource Locator (URL) development for filling-up online application is under construction. The short notice has been released on the Mahatransco web portal on 30.03.2022. The last date to submit the application form is 24.05.2022
|Job Location||Mumbai/ Maharashtra|
|Application Mode||Online / Offline|
|Salary||Rs. 49210-2165-60035- 2280-119315.|
|Join our Telegram|
According to MAHATRANSCO Maharashtra Jobs 2022 Notification, the recruitment process will be done on the basis of a Written Test or Personal Interview. The shortlisted candidates will be appointed in Mumbai/ Maharashtra. A detailed advertisement of the Advt. No.04/2022 for the post of Assistant Engineer will be displayed on Company’s website after 4 to 5 weeks from today as its Uniform Resource Locator (URL) development for filling-up online application is under construction. Interested candidates are requested to visit our website after 4 to 5 weeks. Interested interviewees are requested to visit the official website after 4 to 5 weeks. As soon as it is displayed on the company’s website, its message will flash on the company’s website.
- Moreover, for the sake of entrants, we have given the upcoming MAHATRANSCO job Vacancy Details, eligibility, salary details, Exam pattern, upcoming Mumbai Govt Jobs, syllabus, previous year question papers, last date, important date, Age limit, Selection process, login, Result, application form, Answer Key, Exam dates, Admit card and many other central & state Govt jobs details on this page.
MAHATRANSCO vacancy 2022 Details | MAHATRANSCO AE Vacancy 2022
|Assistant Engineer (Trans.)||170|
|Assistant Engineer (Telecom)||25|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||28|
MAHATRANSCO recruitment 2022 Notification Details | www.mahatransco.in recruitment 2022
Willing candidates must submit the application form along with the self-attested copies of documents/ certificates in the prescribed format. To know more about Required Qualification, Educational qualification & Age limitations check the details given below. Further instructions are available on the Bank of India official website. To get more details about MAHATRANSCO’s upcoming latest job vacancy 2022 notification regularly visit our Naukrimessenger website for upcoming recruitment details.
MAHATRANSCO recruitment 2022 Required Qualification
|Post Name||Educational Qualification
|Assistant Engineer (Transmission)||Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering/ Technology|
|Assistant Engineer (Tele Communication)||Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in the stream of B.E. (Electronics & Telecommunication)
B. Tech (Electronics & Telecommunication)
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering/ Technology|
Check MAHATRANSCO AE recruitment 2022 notification
MAHATRANSCO AE Recruitment Age Limitation
- The maximum age limit for open applicants is 38 years and for reserved category candidates applying for reserved vacancies including EWS & Orphan is 43 years.
- Kindly refer MAHATRANSCO AE recruitment 2022 notification for age limit and relaxation.
MAHATRANSCO AE Vacancy Hiring Process
- Written test/ Interview
MAHATRANSCO 2022 Salary Details
- Check Advert
MAHATRANSCO recruitment 2022 Application Procedure
- Go to the MAHATRANSCO official website @ www.mahatransco.in
- All items of the application should be filled in properly.
- Fill out the application with the MAHATRANSCO recruitment 2022 notification mentioned format.
- Pay the application fee, if required
- Upload the Scanned image Copies of necessary Signature/ certificates/ documents along with your recent Photograph in the online portal.
- The uploaded image size should not be more than 20–50KB
- Aspirants are also needed to upload their latest photo & signature, without which their application will not be accepted.
- The uploaded image size should be in jpg/jpeg format only.
- Those interested aspirants should fill in the entire essential field with the correct information.
- Application received after the due date will be rejected
Application Fee: Details
- For Open Category: Rs.700/-
- For Reserved Cast Category and EWS and Orphan: Rs.350/-
- The application fee does not apply to designated Divyang persons.