MMRDA Recruitment 2020 – Dy. General Manager, Assist. Manager Posts – Total Vacancies: 06 – Last Date: 08.09.2020 & 25.09.2020 – Apply @ mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in
MMRDA Recruitment 2020: Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA) has invited applications for the position of Deputy General Manager (PST, S&P, Station Operation & Rolling Stock) and Assistant Manager (Rolling Stock & PST) Posts in Maha Mumbai Metro Operation Corporation Ltd (MMMOCL). According to the MMRDA recruitment 2020 notification, 06 vacancies are allocated for MMMOCL Manager posts on permanent basis. Contenders who have more desire to work in State government job may apply through E-Mail to the MMRDA latest vacancy in prescribed format as given in the MMRDA recruitment 2020 notification. Interested eligible contenders may apply for MMRDA required posts 2020 and the last date for the receipt of the application is 08.09.2020 & 25.09.2020 (for DGM (Rolling Stock)).
|Recruiter||Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA)|
|Designation||DGM & AM|
|Salary||Rs. 56,100 to Rs.2,09,200/-|
As per the MMRDA recruitment 2020 notification, Applicants should know the Marathi Language to apply for this MMMOCL posts. The selected retired persons will be placed at Mumbai in Maharashtra as decided by the Maha Mumbai Metro Operation Corporation Ltd (MMOCL) on permanent basis. Instructions, additional documents details, MMMOCL Application format also available in the official notification of MMRDA recruitment 2020. Candidates are required to pass one of the certificate examinations of MS-CIT or CCC or O-level or A-level or B-level or C- level which is compulsorily additional qualification for all posts.
Persons employed with Government / PSU’s / Metro Railway Corporation shall apply through proper
channel and shall produce a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employers at the time of interview. Job seekers who are also seeking for Central government Jobs, they may visit our Naukri Messenger website regularly for more frequent updates about recruitment. Here you will get brief information about MMRDA latest jobs Required Qualification, Age limitation, Application Procedure and Important Dates and Links in the below article. So read this article till the end to get all the information regarding this recruitment.
- Dy. General Manager: The applicant should be a Graduate of Electrical/ Mechanical/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Applied Electronics / Applied Electronics & Instrumentation/ Applied Electronics & Communication / Industrial Electronics/ Power Electronics Engineering discipline with good academic record from a recognized University/ Institution of repute with minimum 07 years post qualification experience in concerned stream.
- AM: Degree or Diploma in Electrical / Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication / Mechanical or Graduate in any discipline with good academic record from a recognized University/Institution of repute with minimum 05 years of experience in allied stream.
- Check MMRDA recruitment 2020 notification about qualification.
Age Limitation (as on 01-08-2020)
- Maximum 45 years
- Refer Official notification of Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority for age limit and relaxation.
- On the basis of Qualification & Experience.
- Kindly refer MMRDA vacancy 2020 notification to get more details about it.
- DGM: Rs.78,800-2,09,200 (7th PC)
- AM: Rs.56,100-1, 77,500 (7th PC)
- Check advt
The interested contenders should apply through e-mail. MMMOCL official notification (MMMOCL Recruitment : Appointment of DGM and AM Posts on permanent basis & Appointment of Dy. General Manager (Rolling Stock) post on permanent basis) is available in the official website of Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority @ www.mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in. The interested persons should send their application along with the scanned attested copies of all relevant documents (PDF only) on the following email ID: [email protected].
- Last for DGM (Rolling Stock) to apply: 25.09.2020
- Closing date to apply (for all other posts): 08.09.2020