MPSC Recruitment 2023 | Job Profile: Clerk Typist, Tax Assistant, & Others | Current Openings: 1037 | Last Date: 11.01.2023 | Apply Online @ mpsc.gov.in
MPSC Recruitment 2023: Recently, the Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) published recruitment notices for a number of positions. The positions of Clerk Typist, Tax Assistant, Sub Inspector, and Industry Inspector have each received one of the current openings. The 1037 circulating positions are open to applications from qualified nominees. The Board to be constituted in Maharashtra administers the test each year. To take the test, applicants must be eligible. Candidates must have earned their Engineering or Graduate degree in the relevant discipline from an accredited university prior to applying for the MPSC Vacancy. The application form, which is accessible on the official website at www.mpsc.gov.in recruitment 2022, may be filled out by qualified applicants. Applications for employment should be submitted online with all the relevant information and the appropriate application cost. For more upcoming State Govt Jobs, click here
Essential Day of the Month
- Apply Online Starts: 28 December 2022
- Application deadline: 11 January 2023
- The application fee must be paid by January 11, 2023
- The last day to make an offline payment is January 16, 2023
MPSC Clerk Typist, Tax Assistant Recruitment 2023
Candidates between the ages of 18 and 38 are eligible to apply for these Posts. Candidates seeking Maharashtra Government Jobs may take advantage of this chance with a competitive compensation package. According to the MPSC’s decision, the chosen candidates will be appointed in Maharastra.
- Following the written exam, interviews will be performed with the shortlisted candidates.
- Document verification calls will be made to applicants who meet the requirements for the interview.
- It is not necessary for applicants to pay TA or DA to attend the selection procedure.
- When responding to any correspondence, claimants should include their name, date of birth, registration number, registered email address, and mobile number.
- To learn everything there is to know about this recruiting, read this article through to the end before applying
MPSC Sub Inspector, Industry Inspector Recruitment 2023
The call letter will tell the shortlisted candidates about the center, the address of the venue, and the time and date of the interview. The qualifying candidates will be informed of the written exam date and the beginning of the hall ticket download process. Document verification will be scheduled for the shortlisted candidates (DV). During the online application procedure, interview candidates must upload photocopies of their educational credentials, work history, identity cards, and other supporting documentation. Additionally have to upload their most recent photo and signature; otherwise, their application won’t be accepted. To get more upcoming PSC Jobs, click here
|Designation||Deputy Collector, Education Officer, Tehsildar, Project Officer, & Others|
|Join our Telegram|
MPSC Vacancy 2023 Details
Due to administrative or policy reasons, the management maintains the right to expand, decrease, or cancel openings at any time. Candidates for the position must make sure they meet the post’s optional eligibility requirements before being interviewed. The applicant should carefully record his application number and create his admission card using the website’s URL. Get the latest Freshers Jobs here
|Post Name||Current Openings|
MPSC Recruitment 2023 Notification: Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility requirements that applicants must meet are described in more detail below. To be admitted, applicants must meet minimal educational requirements. You must possess the experience required for each position, which is also given in the table, in order to be qualified for it. In accordance with government regulations, the upper age limit for some categories may be lowered. Get the current job openings details here
- Industry Inspector: BE/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering
- All Others: Graduate
- Check the MPSC recruitment 2023 notification for more details.
- Maximum 38 Years ( As of 01-07-2022)
- Kindly refer MPSC Official notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Written Test
|Post Name||Salary Structure|
|Industry Inspector||Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/- PM|
|Sub Inspector||Rs. 32,000 – 1,01,600/- PM|
|Tax Assistant||Rs. 25,500 – 81,100/- PM|
|Clerk Typist||Rs. 19,900 – 63,200/- PM|
Moreover, for the sake of entrants, we have given the upcoming MPSC job Vacancy Details, eligibility, Merit List, salary details, Exam pattern, syllabus, previous year question papers, last date, important date, Age limit, Selection process, login, Result, application form, Answer Key, Exam dates, Cut Off Marks, Admit card and many other central & state government jobs details on this page.
MPSC Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Application Form procedure
Candidates who meet the requirements should apply online, as is the entire process. To apply, candidates must visit the official website. Get the Graduate Jobs here
- Upload your most recent photograph along with the scanned image copies of any required signatures, certifications, and papers to the online portal.
- The size of the uploaded image shouldn’t be greater than 20–50KB.
- Candidates must also provide their most recent photo and signature in order for their application to be accepted.
- Only jpg/jpeg file types should be used for the uploaded image size.
- Those who are interested in applying should correctly fill out every required field.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be accepted.
APPLICATION FEE DETAILS:
In order to submit their application form at the last stage, interviewees must pay the application cost. According to their categorization, the claimants’ fees are prearranged in the section below. Using a credit card, debit card, or net banking card, the fee must be paid online. Like this more Engineering Jobs, kindly use this link to view it
- Open Category Candidates: Rs. 544/-
- Reserved Category Candidates: Rs. 344/-
- Ex-servicemen Candidates: Rs. 44/-
- Mode of Payment: Online/ Offline
We hope you find this post useful and informative about the upcoming Examination System, Previous Year’s Question Papers, etc. Naukrimessenger.com is the best website for those who want to participate in government, banking, court, and other exams. Naukrimeesenger.com makes it easy for interested people to read by providing study materials. This is a great way to keep up-to-date with the latest info about government and other Exams. To avail of exclusive job offers, join our Telegram Channel page now!
|End Date||11/01/2023(Date Extended)|