MPSC – Maharashtra Public Service Commission – Translator, Special Officer, SRO & Medical Superintendent Posts – Total Vacancies: 26 – Last Date: 31.08.2020 – Apply online @ mpsc.gov.in
MPSC Recruitment 2020: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (महाराष्ट्र लोकसेवा आयोग) has recently advertised a recruitment notification for the position of Translator, Senior Research Officer (SRO), Special Officer and Medical Superintendent. It contains 26 vacancies are allotted for this above mentioned posts. Interested eligible Contenders who are more passionate to work in state government jobs may apply through online mode in prescribed format as given in the MPSC recruitment 2020 notification. Interested contenders may apply to the post, the last date for submission of application is 31.08.2020.
|Recruiter||Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)|
|Designation||SO, SRO, Translator & Medical Superintendent|
As per the MPSC दुय्यम सेवा भरती 2020 notification, the selected contenders will be placed at any district of Maharashtra. Some instructions to apply, Guideliness for candidates, registration details are mentioned in Official website of MahaMPSC @ (mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in). Online Registration Link (MPSC Login) of latest MPSC vacancy is available in the official website of Maharashtra Public Service Commission. Applicants need to pay the application fee as stated in advertisement. Candidates should take a hard copy of application form and e-receipt for reference.
MPSC (महाराष्ट्र लोकसेवा आयोग) Profile
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) is a Statutory Body recognized of Constitution of India which provides a even and well-organized functioning of the Government of Maharashtra (GoM) by providing suitable candidates for various Government posts and guide them on various service matters like formulation of Recruitment Rules (RR), instruct on promotions, transfers and disciplinary actions etc. Here you will get brief information about Required Qualification, Age limitation, Hiring Process, Application Procedure and Important Dates and Links in the below article. So read this article till the end to get all the information regarding this recruitment.
MPSC Vacancy Details
|Senior Research Officer||07|
- Translator: Any Graduation along with Marathi Subject
- Special Officer: MBBS and PG Degree / Diploma in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Medical Superintendent: MBBS and PG Degree / Diploma in Tuberculosis
- Senior Research Officer, Group-A: Graduate Degree in Social Science or Anthropology
- Check MPSC recruitment 2020 notification about qualification.
- Translator & SRO: 38 years
- SO & Medical Superintendent: 45 years
- Refer Official notification of MPSC for age limit and relaxation.
- Online Exam
- Visit and verify MPSC recruitment 2020 notification to get more details.
MPSC Maharashtra Salary Details
- Translator: Rs.35,400 to Rs.1,12,400/-
- Senior Research Officer (SRO): Rs 56,100/- to Rs 1,17,500/-
- Special Officer (SO): Rs 67,700/- to Rs 2,08,700/-
- Medical Superintendent: Rs 72,600/- to Rs 2,16,600/-
- Check advt.
Contenders should apply through online mode via prescribed format as referred in official website @ www.mpsc.gov.in. Apply Online link is available in the official notification of MPSC recruitment 2020. By Click the online registration link, you may view the Login option on the page.
To apply for this MPSC recruitment 2020, contenders have to create profile by the way of MPSC Registration. Already registered user should enter the Username and Password to login. New user have to create new profile and get new Username and Password via E-mail Id/ OTP Mobile verification to apply on the MPSC Login Session.
|Advt No||Advt. No. 13-2020 to 16-2020|