PMC Recruitment 2023 | Fireman, Junior Engineer & others | 320 Vacancies | Last date: 28.03.2023 | Apply Online @ pmc.gov.in
PMC Recruitment 2023: A new job announcement for the positions of X-Ray Specialist, Medical Officer / Resident MO, Deputy Director, Animal Medical Officer , Senior Health Inspector / Senior Sanitary Inspector & others has been made by the Pune Municipal Corporation (PMC). There are 320 open positions for the Pune Municipal Corporation, according to the most recent notification from PMC Vacancies. Take advantage of this fantastic opportunity to work with a reasonable compensation structure if you’re looking for a career in Maharashtra. The commission is accepting online applications from SSC, Degree, Diploma, and Engineering students who are majoring in a relevant field. Before the deadline, the application must be sent to the appropriate officials with the needed application fee.
- Starting Dates: 08.03.2023
- Deadline: 28.03.2023
|Recruiter||Pune Municipal Corporation|
|Designation||Junior Engineer, Fireman & Others|
|Job Location||Pune, Maharashtra|
|Join our Telegram|
All the job seekers who are absorbed to apply for this PMC job Vacancy can frequently visit the official site to get more details regarding this PMC JE Recruitment. Get the latest State Govt Jobs, here. Eligible contenders should apply online and the entire application process is online. The shortlisted candidates will be appointed in Maharashtra. There is no other mode to submit the application form. They receive application form from 8th March 2023, candidates can apply this recruitment upto 28th March 2023. Applicants should upload/ attach mandatory documents, certificates, etc. along with an online application form, otherwise it will not be accepted. The selection may be based on an Exam or Interview. For this details you need to check this entire page.
Also Read: PMC Junior Engineer, AEI Syllabus 2023
Pune Municipal Corporation Job vacancy
Also Check: PMC Junior Engineer, AEI Previous Year Question Papers
This time the Pune Municipal Corporation (PMC) announced 320 vacancies for the below given posts.
|X-Ray Specialist (Radiologist)||08|
|Medical Officer / Resident MO||20|
|Animal Medical Officer||02|
|Senior Health Inspector / Senior Sanitary Inspector||20|
|Health Inspector / Sanitary Inspector||40|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||10|
|Pharmacist / Chemist||15|
Pune Mahanagarpalika Recruitment 2023 Eligibility
To know more about educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary, apply mōde and how to apply PMC recruitment is provided below, check the details given below.
- Any Graduates and Diploma
- ITI & NCVTC
- All educational qualifications should be from a recognized board or institute/ College/ University.
- Age limit should be 18 to 38 years, 43 For reserved category candidates.
- Written Examination/ Interview
- Document Verification (DV)
- Apply PMC job vacancy through online mode.
- The online application link is provided below.
- Rs 1000/- For Unreserved category Candidates
- Rs 900/– For Reserved category Candidates
- Check the notification for payment details.
Pune Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
- Access the recruiting page on the official website @ pmc.gov.in
- Next, hit the menu button to select the next section.
- Submit your most recent photograph along with the scanned image copies of any required signatures, certifications, and papers to the online portal.
- Candidates must also provide their most recent photo and signature in order for their application to be accepted.
- The size of the uploaded image should only be in jpg/jpeg format.
- Individuals who are interested in applying should complete every necessary field with the appropriate data.
- Submissions submitted after the deadline will not be accepted.
- The direct link to apply for PMC jobs is provided below.
Browse our site (naukrimessenger.com) for detailed and updated information about upcoming examinations and recruitment updates.