Kalyani University PG Merit List 2022 (Released) | Kalyani University Merit List @ klyuniv.ac.in

Kalyani University PG Merit List 2022 | Kalyani University Merit List 2022 | Kalyani University Admission 2022-23 | Kalyani University Provisional Merit List | Kalyani University PG Admission | Kalyani Kalyani University PG Provisional Merit List 

Kalyani University PG Merit List 2022 | Kalyani University Official Website @ www.klyuniv.ac.in PG Merit List: Kalyani University has released the Notice regarding the Kalyani University Provisional Merit List 2022/ Kalyani University PG Merit List 2022 on its website. Students who are waiting for the MBA MFA M.SC M.ComCourses admission merit list can check out the Kalyani university pg admission 2022/ Kalyani university pg admission 2022 merit list on its officials from 19.09.2022 onwards. The Kalyani university pg Merit List/ University of Kalyani PG  Merit List can be accessed only by online mode @ www.admission.klyuniv.ac.in merit list. As per the Kalyani University PG Merit List notice 2022, the authority has released the Kalyani University provisional merit list/ Kalyani University PG admission 2022-23 Merit List.  All the students who are waiting for the Kalyani University PG Merit List 2022/ Kalyani University provisional pg merit list, kindly scroll the below section to get the Kalyani University Merit List 2022/ Kalyani University PG Merit List 2022

Kalyani University offers 80 percent of the total seats to domestic students i.e. those who have completed their previous degree at KU. The remaining 20% ​​is available to students from other universities. Also, Kalyani University has reserved a limited number of seats for special category students like SC/ST/PwD.  An overview of the seat reservation matrix is ​​mentioned below. In the below section you may the Kalyani University pg merit list 2022 date/ Kalyani University provisional merit list. Kalyani University PG cut-off will include the name of the examinee, the name of the candidate’s father, the applicant’s qualifying score, and the application number. We have provided the direct link to check the Kalyani University Admission Selection list 2022. So read the entire article to get detailed information about the Kalyani University PG Admission Selection list 2022, Kalyani University  Merit List 2022, Kalyani University Cut-Off List, Eligibility Details, Fee Structure, Seat capacity, etc.

Notification Details
RecruiterKalayani University
DesignationPG Course
Exam NameAdmission Merit List
Official Websitehttp://www.admission.klyuniv.ac.in
Join our Telegram

Kalyanai University PG Admission 2022 Merit List | Kalyanai University Merit List @ www.klyuniv.ac.in PG Merit List

  • The eligibility list will be prepared by the college administration.
  • This time the list will be based on the marks obtained by the candidate in the previous examination.
  • The Kalyani University Merit List of a College is also based on the seat of the College.
  • The Kalyani University Cut-off will include the name of the examinee, the name of the candidate’s father, the applicant’s qualifying score, and the application number.
  • The college offers admission to many PG courses
  • The selection process is done on the basis of eligibility criteria, an eligibility list, and the number of seats available.
  • The college publishes the qualifying list of each course separately on the basis of category

Kalayani University PG Merit List 2022 @ admission.klyuniv.ac.in Provisional Admission List 2022

Kalyani University offers 80 percent of the total seats to domestic students i.e. those who have completed their previous degree at KU. The remaining 20% ​​is available to students from other universities. Also, Kalyani University has reserved a limited number of seats for special category students like SC/ST/PwD.  An overview of the seat reservation matrix is ​​mentioned below.

Kalyani University Affiliated Colleges @ www.klyuniv.ac.in PG Merit List

Angel Teachers Training Academy Berhampore College Bimal Chandra College of Law (BCCL, Murshidabad)
Chakdaha College G.D. College Jagatbandhu Teachers Training Institute

Kalyani University Seat Reservation 2022

Course Name Total Reserved Seats
B.Ed Fresh candidates – 90%, Students in service – 10%
MBA SC – 9, ST – 2
UG courses SC – 22%, ST – 6%, OBC – 17%, PwD – 3%
PG courses SC – 14, ST – 3, OBC – 10

Kalyanai University PG Counselling 2022 Seat Allotment Result | Kalyanai University PG Merit List

The selection process for Kalyani University will be based on the qualifying list only. The cut-off will include the name of the examinee, the name of the candidate’s father, the applicant’s qualifying score, and the application number.

  • The college offers admission to many PG courses
  • The selection process is done on the basis of eligibility criteria, an eligibility list, and the number of seats available.
  • The college publishes the qualifying list of each course separately on the basis of category

Info present on Kalyani University PG Merit List 2022/ Kalyani University Merit List 2022

  • Course  Name
  • Registration no/ Application no
  • Roll no.
  • Time and date of exam
  • Venue of the exam
  • Date of birth
  • Photograph
  • Candidates Signature’

List of Documents Required @ Kalyani University PG Admission 2022-23

  • Class 10 or Class 10 and 12 mark sheet
  • UG and PG certificates (wherever required)
  • Passport-sized photograph
  • Signature
  • Age proof
  • Caste certificate (if required)
  • NOC

How to download:  Kalyani University PG Merit List 2022/ Kalyani University Merit List 2022

  • Go to the official website 
  • Find & Click on the Kalyani University PG Admission Merit list link
  • It will redirect to the Kalyani University login page
  • Enter the login credential
  • Your Kalyani University  PG merit list 2022 Results will display on the screen.
  • Download and take a printout of it.

***THE END***

You can also increase your preparation by enrolling on the page. And Naukrimessenger.com has papers from these previous years and many more papers required for your upcoming bank, Government Sector, University, Courts, etc. exam preparation. Go ahead and bookmark our website and get access to all the important study materials that will help you prepare thoroughly and ace the exam.

Important Details
Result DateReleased
Merit List Link

Leave a Comment