NEET PG Maharashtra State Merit List 2022 (Released) | Maharashtra NEET Merit List

NEET PG Maharashtra State Merit List 2022 | Maharashtra NEET Merit List PDF | Mahacet NEET PG 2022 | NEET UG 2022 Maharashtra State Merit List | Maharashtra Merit List 2022 | NEET Rank List 2022 PDF Download 

NEET PG Maharashtra State Merit List 2022 | Maharashtra NEET Merit List PDF @ cetcell.mahacet.org Merit List: State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra State is planning to release the Maharashtra NEET Merit List 2022 PDF on its website. Scholars who are seeking the NEET MBBS Maharashtra Rank List 2022/ NEET Admission Maharashtra Rank List 2022 may get it from its official website portal @ cetcell.mahacet.org NEET Merit List. State Common Entrance Test Cell, Mumbai, Maharashtra is responsible for publishing the MBBS Merit List. A provisional merit list will be released before document verification. After the document verification is completed, the final merit list will be released. Candidates can participate in NEET Counseling if their names are present in NEET Maharashtra Rank List 2022.

On the basis of your Rank in the NEET Rank List 2022, you will get admission in MBBS or BDS, or Ayush Courses. After the publication of the NEET UG merit list, the commission will start the counseling process for eligible candidates. All state authorities will start conducting counseling processes for eligible students. The medical council committee will conduct 3 to 4 counseling. After the release of the allotment Results, candidates should report to the allotted college. They have to carry the required documents while appearing for the document verification round.

Notification Details
RecruiterState Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra State
DesignationUnder Graduate (MBBS/ BDS) Courses
Exam NameNational Eligibility cum Entrance Test Under Graduate (NEET-UG)
Official Websitehttp://cetcell.mahacet.org
Join our Telegram

NEET 2022 Merit list | Maharashtra NEET Merit List 2022 PDF

Candidates are invited to the seat selection process based on the merit list. That the admissions for 85% state quota MBBS and BDS seats are filled based on Maharashtra MBBS Rank List 2022. A provisional merit list will contain eligible students for Maharashtra MBBS Admission 2022. NEET MBBS Maharashtra Rank List will be published for all eligible and registered candidates.

  • NEET will prepare a separate Maharashtra MBBS rank list 2022 for seats under state, management, and NRI quota.
  • Under NEET, 85% of seats will be filled through NEET Maharashtra Merit List while the All India quota will fill the remaining 15% of seats.
  • The Medical Counseling Committee (MCC) is responsible for accepting the NEET scores and filling the seats in the colleges in Maharashtra.

NEET Qualifying marks 2022 | NEET UG Cut Off 2022 

  • The cutoff marks of NEET 2022 will be declared along with the results on the official website neet.nta.nic.in.
  • Must have minimum NEET cut-off marks to clear the offline medical entrance test.
  • The minimum marks required in NEET for MBBS or other medical courses vary from year to year.
  • NEET 2022 expected cutoff marks based on the difficulty of question papers will be updated here once the exam is over.
  • According to last year’s statistics, out of 15,44,275 candidates, a total of 8,70,075 qualified for the exam.
  • Category wise NEET UG 2022 cutoff percentage and previous year marks can be checked below

NEET Cut Off 2022: For 85% State Quota Seats

After 15% AIQ, the remaining 85% state quota seats will be allotted by respective state counseling committees based on NEET 2022 state-wise cutoff marks. The cut-off of NEET 2022 for 85% state quota seats will be released by the designated authorities after the completion of admissions.

NEET UG Counselling 2022 Date | NEET Counselling 2022

Based on the NEET Score, the Exam Conducting Authority will prepare the NEET Merit List 2022 which will indicate the rank-wise names of the candidates who have qualified for the examination.

  • The NEET UG Merit list will be sent to the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) on behalf of MCC for conducting NEET 2022 Counseling for 15% AIQ, Seats in Deemed/Central Universities, ESIC, AFMS, and Central Pool seats.
  • The remaining 85% of state quota seats in government colleges will be allotted by the respective state counseling authorities on the basis of marks and rank obtained in the NEET 2022 examination.
  • The respective state counseling bodies will release the NEET state-wise merit list based on the cutoff marks.
  • The state advisory body is also responsible for granting admission to private medical/dental colleges located in a particular state

NEET 2022 Cut-Off @ Tie-breaking Process

To qualify for the NEET exam, candidates must secure the pass percentage and NEET 2022 cut-off marks as specified by the NTA. For example, the NEET 2022 cutoff for the general category is 50 percent, which means candidates belonging to the same category should constitute at least 50% or more of the candidates appearing in the NEET 2022 exam. If the rank of two or more candidates is equal, tie-breaking criteria will be used to break the NEET cut-off qualifying marks.

  • Higher marks in Biology
  • Higher marks in Chemistry
  • A number of incorrect answers

Info Present on NEET PG Maharashtra State Merit List 2022/ Maharashtra NEET Merit List PDF

  • Candidates’ name
  • Registration Number
  • NEET Score
  • Maharashtra State Merit List
  • Category of the Candidate

Maharashtra NEET Merit List PDF

Category Minimum Required Percentile
General (UR) 50th Percentile
SC/ST/OBC (including PwD of SC/ST/OBC) 40th Percentile
UR PwD 45th Percentile

NEET Colleges in Maharashtra

College Names Total Seats
Armed Forces Medical College, Pune 150
Grant Medical College, Mumbai 200
Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune  –
Seth GS Medical College, Mumbai 180
Topiwala National Medical College and BYL Nair Charitable Hospital, Mumbai 120
BJ Government Medical College, Pune 200
Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College, Sion, Mumbai 150
Government Medical College and Hospital, Nagpur 200
Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College, Sion, Mumbai  –
Government Medical College and Hospital, Nagpur 200

Mandatory Documents @ NEET UG NTA Admission 2022-23

  • Voter id card
  • Passport size photo
  • Madhyamik Admit card
  • HS Exam Result
  • Migration certificate
  • Caste certificate
  • Transfer certificate

Method to download: NEET PG Maharashtra State Merit List 2022/ Maharashtra NEET Merit List PDF

  • Go to the official website
  • Find & Click on the Admission tab
  • It will redirect to the admission login page
  • Enter the login credential
  • Your NEET Rank List will display on the screen.
  • Download and take a printout of it.

***THE END***

We hope you find this post useful and informative about the upcoming Examination System, Previous Year Question Papers, etc. Naukrimessenger.com is the best website for those who want to participate in government, banking, court, and other exams. Naukrimeesenger.com makes it easy for interested people to read by providing study materials. This is a great way to keep up-to-date with the latest info about government and other Exams. To avail of exclusive job offers, join our Telegram Channel page now!

Important Details
Result DateReleased
Merit List Link

Leave a Comment