How to Reset Rajasthan PayManager Forgot Password for Login | Reset PayManager Forgot Password | Reset Raj PayManager Forgot Password | How Do I Change My PayManager Login Password?
How to Reset Rajasthan PayManager Forgot Password for Login | Reset Password Request Form @ paymanager.raj.nic.in login: Employees can retrieve their password even if they don’t have a mobile number and can enter a new mobile number if they lose it (or) if they change their mobile number. If you have already registered on the Pay manager Rajasthan portal then this article will explain to you how to reset your Paymananger Forgotten Password in step by step procedure. So read the entire article to get detailed information without skipping anything. To get more details regarding this kindly visit the official website of paymanager2.raj.nic.in forgot password. Get the latest News Here
- Portal Name: Paymanager
- Benefactors: Only Rajasthan Employee
- Official website URL Link: paymanager2.raj.nic.in
How to Reset PayManager Forgot Password Online?
02 options are given in the Website portal
- Password reset can be used to reset passwords if a valid mobile number is entered in the Paymenger portal or no mobile number is entered.
- Password can be reset if the wrong mobile number is entered in the Paymenger portal through a mobile change request.
- If you are looking for Government Jobs in Rajasthan can avail yourself of this opportunity
- Paymanager is a time-saving software.
- Assists in generating employee pay bills, monthly pay slips,s and pay slips.
- Find Rajasthan Employee Income Tax Return easily.
- To maintain DA dues, bonuses, dues, and leave cash bills.
- Release encashment pension bills and FVC bills.
Reset PayManager Forgot Password: Outline
- Password reset option for employee login on the PayManager home page allows you to change the password anytime so that employees can reset the password without their mobile number as initial bank account and date of birth are required to achieve password reset. page.
- PayManager allows Rajasthan State Government employees to login into the portal and access their personal information so that this employment-related information is not shared with anyone and the password for this login should be unique, where username is not prescribed as password.
- Instead, it is allowed to have a combination of different unique characters.
- No, the username assigned to each employee on the PayManager portal by the Finance Department of the Government of Rajasthan is unique and this ID is associated with their employment records, so once this ID is created, it cannot be changed again.
- Employees have only limited access to the PayManager portal, which allows the Rajasthan government to maintain records properly.
- For more upcoming State Govt Jobs, click here
Rajasthan Reset Password Request Form
- Visit the Official website @ paymanager2.raj.nic.in
- Now Fill in your Employee ID, Bank Account No, Date of Birth, and Mobile No.
- Click Verify Contact Number
- Now OTP will be received on your mobile number
- Fill in the OTP Number on the screen
- Finally, Submit the Details on the portal
- Now you have successfully reset your password and sent it to the DDO portal
- Employee ID, Bank Account Number, Date of Birth, and Mobile Number if Mobile Number is not entered in Master Data in PayManager. You can reset the password by leaving it blank.
- By clicking on submit details, the request will be sent to the DDO portal from where the employee’s password will be reset on DDO verification.
- The employee password reset request will now be verified from the DDO portal, for this tap on the password change request on the main tab in the DDO portal.
- Password Change Request
- Password requests sent by employees will be displayed here, DDO can reset or reject them.
- Get the current job openings details here
Mobile Number Change Request | Delete Mobile Number
- If the mobile number is entered incorrectly in the master data in PayManager, click on Mobile Change Request
- Employee ID, Bank Account Number, Date of Birth, and Mobile Number. You can reset the password by leaving it blank.
- By clicking on submit details, the request will be sent to the portal from where the employee’s password will be reset on DDO verification.
- An employee can add a new mobile number after reset in the portal.
- To avail of exclusive job offers, join our Telegram Channel page now!
Follow the Steps to Recover Forgotten PayManager Password
- First Visit the official website portal
- On the Homepage, Tap the Forgot Password option (Employee Login). Click on it.
- Now fill in the Employee ID, Bank Account Number, Date of Birth, & Mobile Number.
- Then Tap the Contact Number Button
- Now, Click on Submit Details.
- You will be redirected to the password reset page.
- Type the new password Two times on the screen
- Tap the Update button and your password will be automatically changed.
We hope you found this article on the Salary for various posts informative and useful. You can also start preparing yourself for all types of Government exams and get quicker access to any required information through our Naukrimessenger.com. The article also provides the latest information and updates regarding ongoing recruitment processes. Bookmark our website now and ace your exam preparations