Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya Recruitment 2022 | Current Openings: Principal, Teaching Staff & others | Job Opportunity: 1749 | Last date: 05.02.2022 | Apply Online for OAVS recruitment 2022 @ oav.edu.in
Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya Recruitment 2022: Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya Sangathan (OAVS) is freshly out the indicative advertisement recruitment notification against the number of 01/2021 to invite application from potential contestants for filling up for the 1749 current job openings for the Principal, Teaching Staff & Non-Teaching Staff of different disciplines in OAVs & Iconic OAV, Andharua by direct recruitment. The Odisha OAVS Job career online application has been commenced from 06.01.2022. The last date to submit the OAVS Job vacancy 2022 online application is on or before 05.02.2022 (05.00 PM)
|Designation||Principal, Teaching Staff & Non-Teaching Staff|
|Join our Telegram|
According to OAVS Job 2022 notification, Competitors who meet all the above requirements and are interested in considering can apply online by visiting the official website portal from January 06th 2022 onwards. Moreover, for the sake of entrants, we have given the upcoming Odisha OAVS job Vacancy Details, result, eligibility criteria, pgt syllabus, TGT Math Syllabus PDF, tgt math question paper, oavs previous year question paper pdf download, oavs previous year cutoff, Age limit, Selection process, login, Result, application form, Answer Key, Exam dates, Admit card and many other central & state government jobs details on this page.
- The closing date to submit the Online Fee as applicable through Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking by 02-02-2022 till 11.45 PM.
- The details modalities for the invitation of applications will be available on the website on 28-12-2021 onwards.
- Interviewee should have passed Class X in MIL Odia.
- Aspirants who have not taken Odia as a subject till Class X should have qualified for the Single Course Odia examination up to the high school standard conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Cuttack, Odisha
- Holders of a Mastr Degree/ Bachelor’s degree in Arts & Science with a Bachelor’s degree in education from any university in the state, applicable for a variety of positions.
- All claimants except working applicants should have passed the Odisha High School Teacher Eligibility Test (OSSTET) / CTET conducted by BSE/ CBSE (Secondary Level) as per the guidelines developed by NCTE.
- Candidates who have not passed the OSSTET/ CTET examination but are eligible for the post can apply for the post on the condition that they have passed the OSSTET/ CTET within 03 years of joining the service.
- They must make a commitment to this during the interview.
OAVS 2022 Job vacancy Derails
Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya (OAVS) Job latest 2022 Notification Details
Interviewees should submit the photocopies of educational qualification, experience, age proof & other documents during the process of online application. Hopefuls are also needed to upload their latest photo & signature, without which their application will not be accepted. To know more about Required Qualification, Educational qualification & Age limitations check the details given below. To get more details about OAVS upcoming job opportunity notification 2022 regularly visit our Naukrimessenger website for an upcoming recruitment details.
- Master’s Degree from a recognized University with at least 45% marks in aggregate
- B.Ed. should have studied Odia at high school level or single subject Odia examination up to High School/ 10 year TGT experience or equivalent.
- Check Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya Recruitment 2022 notification for more details.
- Kindly refers Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya Recruitment 2022 Official notification for age limit and relaxation.
OAVS recruitment 2022 Apply Online Application Form Procedure:
Entitled nominees should apply via online and the whole application process is on online over official website @ oav.edu.in in order to view notification & application form. Upload the Scanned image Copies of necessary Signature/ certificates/ documents along with your recent Photograph in the online portal. The uploaded image size should not be more than 20–50KB & jpg/jpeg format only. Application received after the due date will be rejected. The last date of submission of an application is 05.02.2022 (05.00 PM)