OMC Non Executive Recruitment 2022 | Current Openings: Jr. Accountant & Electrician | Job opportunity: 39 | Last date: 07.02.2022 | OMC recruitment 2022 Apply Online @ omcltd.in
OMC Non Executive Recruitment 2022: Odisha Mining Corporation Limited (OMC) is allotted around 39 current job openings for the Non-Executive – Junior Accountant Trainee and Electrician- III Trainee posts against the advertisement number of 65 /OMC. Prepared & capable contenders can apply for this OMC Non Executive Class- III Grade Recruitment 2022 over online mode on its officials from 18.01.2022 (02.00 PM). The Odisha OMC Job vacancy online form 2022 registration will be end on 07.02.2022 (11.59 PM)
|Designation||Non-Executive (Junior Accountant & Electrician)|
|Exam Name||Computer Based Test & Computer Proficiency Test|
|Salary||Rs.21700 – 92300/-|
According to OMC Jobs 2022 notification PDF, Nominees who meet all the above requirements and are interested in considering can apply online by visiting the official website portal from 18th January 2022 (02.00 PM). For more details about the Odisha OMC upcoming job Vacancy Details, eligibility, Age limit, Selection process, login, Result, application form, Answer Key, Exam dates, Admit card, Exam syllabus, Exam pattern, previous year question paper and many other central & state government jobs details on this page.
Also check out the
- Only hopefuls residing in the State of Odisha and a native of Odisha can apply for the above non-executive posts.
- Candidates from other states are ineligible to apply for the positions
- Claimants must have a valid personal email ID and mobile number & it should be active throughout the entire recruitment process.
- Applicants should submit the Certificate of Citizenship issued by the competent authority on or after 08.02.2017.
- Interviewees awaiting finalization of the prescribed basic educational qualification for the posts of Junior Accountant and Electrician-III are ineligible to apply
- Aspirants awaiting completion of the prescribed basic qualification for the posts of Junior Accountant and Electrician-III are ineligible to apply.
- Contenders are advised to submit only one application for each post.
- There will be no Viva-Voice test. Qualification category wise in descending order will be the basis for recruitment
- For technical queries/ clarifications relating to the filling up of ONLINE APPLICATION, please feel free to contact the helpdesk at Email: [email protected] or Helpdesk No: 7669631162 from 18.01.2022 to 07.02.2022 from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM on working days
OMC Class- III Grade 2022 Job vacancy Details
|Junior Accountant Trainee||27|
|Electrician- III Trainee||12|
Odisha Mining Corporation Limited (OMC) Job opportunity 2022 latest Notification Details
Contenders should submit the photocopies of educational qualification, experience, age proof & other documents during the process of online application. Claimants are also needed to upload their latest photo & signature, without which their application will not be accepted. To know more about Required Qualification, Educational qualification & Age limitations check the details given below. To get more details about OMC upcoming job career opportunity notification 2022 regularly visit our Naukrimessenger website for an upcoming recruitment details.
- Job hunter should hold HSC + ITI/ Graduate from a recognized university/ Institute/ Board
- Check OMC Non Executive Recruitment 2022notification for more details.
- Minimum 18 – Maximum 32 years
- Kindly refer OMC Non Executive Recruitment 2022 Official notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Computer Based Test
- Computer Proficiency Test
- Document Verification
OMC recruitment 2022 online form Application Form Procedure:
Entitled competitors should apply via online and the whole application process is on online. Enthusiastic hopefuls are required to apply online over official website @ omcltd.in. Upload the Scanned image Copies of necessary Signature/ certificates/ documents along with your recent Photograph in the online portal. The uploaded image size should not be more than 20–50KB & jpg/jpeg format only. The pay scale will be paid Rs.21700 – 92300/-. Application received after the due date will be rejected. The last date of submission of an application is 07.02.2022
|The application fee for General/ OBC is Rs.500/-|
|The application fee is exempted for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates|
|The Payment can be made through online mode via Debit card, Credit card, Internet Banking & UPI through SBI MOPS.|
|Exam Date||Notify later|
|Advt No||65 /OMC|