OPSC Recruitment 2022 | Name of the post: Drug inspector | No of vacancies: 47 | Advert no.08 of 2022-2023 | Starting date: 15.9.2022 | Last Date: 14.9.2022 | Apply Online at opsc.gov.in
OPSC Recruitment 2022: The wealth and family department of Odisha public service commission has announced recruitment for various posts under Advert No. of 08/ 2022-2023 for (Group B) level post of Drug Inspector. Candidates who have completed graduation in pharmacy or pharmaceuticals science or doctor of medicine or doctor of pharmacy from recognized universities can apply. Contenders should have a minimum age of 21 and not exceed 38. Drug-inspector post under wealth and family department going to be filled is 47 Vacancies. Applications are invited only online and the start date to apply will be in mid of September (15.9.2022) and the closing date will be in the month of October (14.10.2022). Candidates can apply only online mode over the official website (www.opsc.gov.in). Candidates residing in Odisha state who are seeking a qualified government job can apply for this job.
Contenders who applied for a drug-inspector job can get a salary package of around (Rs.44900 to 142400/-). The pay scale will be of a level-10 pay matrix under ORSP rules 2017. The candidate should possess graduate in Pharmacy or Pharmaceuticals science or Doctor of medicine or Doctor of pharmacy with knowledge in clinical pharmacology or Microbiology from a recognized university of rules and regulations by the law of India. Candidates having higher qualifications and experience will be taken as additional weightage. If candidates have only one higher qualification are taken into the count and will be given 4 marks. An Extra 2 marks will be given to candidates for previous experience in relevant fields like Manufacturing, Quality control, etc. To avail of exclusive job offers, join our Telegram Channel page now!
|Salary||Rs.44900 to 142400/-|
|Join our Telegram|
OPSC Drug inspector Recruitment 2022
The selection process for contenders consists of two stages writing the exam and a personality test. In written exam questions shall be objective type and total marks to be obtained are 200. Each question carries one mark and for each wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted from the total mark of the written exam. Seekers who are surfing for the latest & upcoming State Govt jobs, Kindly check here
- The time duration given for the written exam is 3 hours.
- Those contenders who passed in written exam shall be called for a personality test.
- Contenders who clear the personality tests will receive a salary package ranging from Rs 44,900 to 1,42,400.
- The selected candidates can be placed anywhere in Odisha.
- Written examinational will be conducted in 5 Zonal states Balasore, Berhampur, Bhuvaneshwar, Sambalpur, and Cuttack.
- Candidates are required to select their Zonal correctly on the time of applying for examination in online.
- If the candidate applied is inadequate or insufficient then the examination will be conducted in Cuttack only. Request for change of Zonal shall not be accepted and the commission decision is final.
OPSC Drug inspector Vacancy Details
As per UPSC notification, the overall number of vacancies for the drug-inspector posts is 47. Category-wise vacancy details are given. Out of 47 posts, 27 posts for the Unreserved category, 2 posts for the PWD category, 1 post for the sports person category, and 2 for Ex-servicemen. Vacancies are to be completed on the basis of government requirements and they can be increased or decreased according to exigencies of public service at the excretion of government.
|Post Name||Total Vacancies|
OPSC Notification Details
Contenders who were selected in the online examination should have awareness of having a hard copy of the online application form along with Documents that are self-attested. To get the Odisha PSC vacancy slated date, venue, time, etc., read the section below without skipping a beat.
- Contenders are required to mention their full signatures and the date submitted by them in a document format.
- Those contenders who are selected in written exam and personality test are required to bring their original documents for verifications as decided by commission.
- Candidate he/she who fails to submit the original certificate or attested document at the particular date fixed by the council then the application will be rejected without any announcement.
Moreover, for the sake of entrants, we have given the upcoming OPSC Bank job Vacancy Details, eligibility, salary details, Exam pattern, syllabus, previous year question papers, last date, important date, Age limit, Selection process, login, Result, application form, Merit list, cut off marks, Answer Key, Exam dates, Admit card and many other central & state government jobs details on this page.
OPSC Drug inspector Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF
Candidate are invited to apply only online mode before applying they should read the details given on the website of OPSC (http://opsc.gov.in), Candidates should carefully fulfil the application any incorrect or malfunction deducted in online application will be rejected. Any other mode of sending application will not be accepted and commission will reject it without any notice. After applying commission will not allow the applicant to make any changes, so read carefully and submit an application without any mistakes. The candidate is requested to send the scanned photocopy of their image, signature, and left-hand thumb impression in their online application. Get the current job openings details here
Odisha Recruitment Notification 2022: Eligibility Outline
Candidate date of birth entered in secondary school or High school certificate/Matriculation certificate or Equivalent certificate will be accepted by the commission. Get the Graduate Jobs here
- Candidate should complete their degree in pharmacy, pharmaceuticals science or doctor of Medicine or doctor of pharmacy.
- Should obtained 21 and not exceed 38.
Category Wise Age Relaxation:
- For SC /ST /Ex-serviceman/Woman/SEBC age relaxation will be given up to 5 Years.
- Persons who have a permanent disability have relaxation for up to 10 years.
- Persons belonging to SC /ST/SEBC who have a permanent disability can take age relaxation
- Up to 10 years for disability and 5 years for category.
- Written examination
- Personality test
OPSC Jobs Apply online procedure:
- Contenders are invited to go to the official website (http://opsc.gov.in).
- Candidate can find the notification and Apply Online link.
- Now, tap on the link and read the entire application form
- Then enter the required details without any mistake.
- After entering all mandatory details, register number, etc. keep it safe for written exam.
- In register form phone no and valid Email Id will be essential.
- Upload your recent passport size Photo, Signature, and Left-hand Thump impression.
- Enter details correctly and then click submit button.
- Starting date 15.9.2022
- Closing date 14.10.2022
We hope you find this post useful and informative about the upcoming Examination System, Previous Year Question Papers, etc. Naukrimessenger.com is the best website for those who want to participate in government, banking, court, and other exams. Naukrimeesenger.com makes it easy for interested people to read by providing study materials. This is a great way to keep up-to-date with the latest info about government and other Exams. To avail of exclusive job offers, join our Telegram Channel page now!
|Advt No||08/ 2022-2023|