Amdocs off Campus Drive 2021-22 | Current openings: SSE, SE & other | Fresher’s Job role for B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ M.E/ MCA/ BSc, BCS, BCA, MSc Graduates | Passed out Years: 2020 to 2022 | Apply Online @ amdocs.com
Amdocs off Campus Drive 2021-22: Amdocs off Campus 2021 Drive/ Amdocs Pune jobs for fresher’s 2021/ Amdocs off campus drive for 2020/ 2021/ 2022 batch hiring young & bright jobseekers for the posts of Software Support Engineers, Software Engineering & TBO Analyst. Amdocs recruitment process 2021/ Amdocs recruitment process 2021 for experienced/ Amdocs off Campus Drive recruitment program 2021-22 arranged for B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ M.E/ MCA/ BSc, BCS, BCA & MSc (CIS & IT streams only) graduates. The interviewees must have completed their specified UG & PG graduation in the year of 2020, 2021 & 2022. Eager & looked-for claimants can start apply for this Amdocs careers thru the direct link given end of this page before the closing date.
|Designation||Software Support Engineers, Software Engineering & TBO Analyst|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Salary||Rs.3 lakh to Rs.3.5 lakh per annum|
By the way of Amdocs off Campus Drive 2022 Notification, Jobseekers are ineligible if they are not complete their graduation in the declared year. Newly selected nominees can expect a salary of Rs.3 lakhs to Rs.3.5 lakhs per annum. The salary of an experienced candidate will be based on their annual experience and knowledge. The shortlisted job hunter will be appointment anywhere in India. For more details regarding private jobs of amdocs package for freshers 2021, amdocs off campus drive 2021 salary, amdocs off campus drive for 2020 batch, amdocs off campus drive 2022, amdocs off campus drive for 2021 batch, amdocs pune jobs for freshers 2021, amdocs interview process for experienced candidates, Amdocs off campus drive for 2021 batch, amdocs interview process for freshers, amdocs interview questions for freshers 2021, amdocs interview process for experienced candidates & many other instantly get in our naukrimessenger.
Amdocs Off campus 2021-22 program for Software Support Engineers: Overview
- You will provide engineering expertise to troubleshoot, modify and engineer software solutions and configurations to ensure the product/solution performs within optimal design specifications.
- You will investigate, debug and reproduce issues, provide fixes and workarounds and verify changes to ensure continued operability of the software solution.
- You will contribute to meeting the SLAs and KPIs as applicable for the account and unit – for example, responsiveness, resolution, software quality, etc.
- You will communicate with internal/ external customers to enhance the understanding of customer problems, and verify that an appropriate resolution has been applied.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science/ IT/ Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong technical, analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Required knowledge in C++, Java, SQL & Unix
Amdocs Off campus 2021-22 program for Software Engineering in Pune: Overview
- You will design, develop, modify, debug and/ or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional, and technical design specifications.
- You will follow Amdocs software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology and release processes to ensure code is maintainable, scalable, and supportable, and demo the software products to stakeholders.
- You will assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
- You will be encouraged to actively look for innovation, continuous improvement, and efficiency in all assigned tasks
- B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ M.E/ MCA
- Stream – ENTC, CSE, IT, ENC Only
- Throughout 60% with no year down
- Year of passout: 2021
Non Engineering Graduates – TBO Analyst: Overview
- You will perform ticket analysis, service interruption analysis, triaging of issues, and follow-up with relevant teams for resolution.
- You will update checklists for quality assurance and progress tracking, following standard operating procedures.
- You will ensure the seamless handover between shifts and monitor and publish the SLA achievement by keeping track of all KPIs.
- You will perform basic software system operations, using the online screen, running maps and jobs, basic configuration/installation, and taking backups.
- You will work on fallouts from various applications, journalize manual billing requests, process payments, and customize miscellaneous activities.
- 2021 Batch: BSc, BCS, BCA & MSc (CIS & IT streams only)
- 55% throughout academics, with no gaps or breaks/year down
- Excellent communication skills
- Job Location: Pune
Mandatory documents/ certificates need to carry for – Amdocs off Campus Drive 2021 recruitment
|Updated Resume/ CV|
|Recent Passport size photographs of 03 – 04 copies|
|Original and Xerox copies of certificates from 10th Class to the Graduation or Post Graduation|
|Photo Identity proof for verification purposes|
Amdocs off Campus Drive 2021: Eligibility Criteria for applying for this program
- Should have the ability to design, develop, modify, debug the software code.
- Able to resolve and investigate customer complaints regarding service.
- The candidate should be flexible to work in rotational shifts.
- Must have a consistent academic background from 10th standard onwards.
- There should be no backlogs at the time of applying.
- Well-organized with good communication and reporting skills.
- Self-motivated, team player, action, and results-oriented.
- Online Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Selection Process: Overview
- Amdocs Mock Test/ Online Test will help you to complete the first round of online exam.
- If there are more applications than expected, a panel of officials will hold a discussion to filter out the selectors in bulk.
- Applicants should therefore be prepared to face any kind of rounds as part of the selection process
- To clear the interview rounds, applicants should have a basic idea of the questions, so check out the Amdocs interview questions provided on our web portal.
Details about the Test/ Exam
The total duration for the test is 50 minutes
There are total 03 sections for this test namely
- Quantitative Ability
- Verbal Ability
|Test Names||No. of Questions||Duration|
|Quantitative Ability||16||18 minutes|
|Verbal Ability||18||16 minutes|
|Total||48 questions||50 minutes|
Online Registration for – Amdocs off Campus Drive 2021
- Interested Graduates can make online registration @amdocs.com
- All the participants 2020, 2021, 2022 Batch students must have a valid E-mail Id & Mobile Number.
- Enter into the homepage & tap on the Apply Now button
- Fill all the essential fields & upload the required documents/ certificates/ CV
- After that submit it to the officials before the due date
- Interview Call letter & further information regarding the off campus 2021 will be intimated over the claimant’s E-mail ID