CISF Recruitment 2022 | Job Profile: Constable (Tradesman) | Current Openings: 787 | Last date: 20.12.2022 | Apply online @ cisfrectt.in
CISF Recruitment 2022: Central Industrial Security Force commonly known as CISF announced notification for Constable (Tradesman) Post. Online applications are invited from eligible male and female Indian citizens to fill up 787 vacancies. The candidate must be a citizen of India. Preferably 10% of the vacancies are filled by female candidates and it is filled by male aspirants. Applications for recruitment should be filled out online with all the necessary details. Candidates looking for Central Govt Jobs can avail themselves of this opportunity
- The final result will be declared based on the performance of the candidates in the written test subject to PST, PET, documents, trade test, medical test, and other conditions mentioned in this notification.
- Verification of necessary qualification certificates/documents with originals will be carried out at the time of documentation.
- Constable (Trader) posts will be filled on a regional basis.
- The written test will be conducted in OMR based/ CBT mode only in English and Hindi.
|Last Date to Apply||20.12.2022|
|Exam Date||Notify Later|
CISF Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2022
- Candidates must have passed the 10th standard examination from a recognized board or university or its equivalent.
- Candidates are advised to visit the official website of CISF regularly for any updates on the recruitment process and download the hall ticket for each stage of the examination
- Initially, the posts are temporary but become permanent after a certain period of time.
- Candidates selected for the post can be posted anywhere in India.
Read the entire article to get more details regarding the latest CISF Recruitment 2022- Required Qualification, Educational qualification, Age limitations, Salary Structure, Fee Details, Selection Process, & others. To avail of exclusive job offers, join our Telegram Channel page now!
CISF Constable Tradesman Vacancy 2022
Online applications will be accepted by the board. Applications received by post, hand, mail, or other means will not be accepted and will be rejected. After submission of the online application, applicants have to take a hard copy of the online application form and E-receipt for their future references. Get the latest Police Jobs here
- An applicant should submit only one application. Submission of more than one application may result in the rejection of all applications.
- While filling out the online application, applicants should ensure that they fill in the correct ID number in their application & the same will be produced at the examination center during each event
- Travel and stay TA/ DA is not permitted.
- Listed interviewees will then be issued admit cards for the next stage of the examination, the Medical Examination.
Naukrimessenger.com and its team are always there to provide you with the latest news about upcoming exams to keep you ahead in the ever-increasing competition. Browse our site for detailed and updated information about upcoming other examinations
|Exam Name||Written Test|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary||Rs. 21700- 69100/-|
|Join our Telegram|
CISF Constable Vacancy 2022 Details
The management reserves the right to increase, decrease or cancel vacancies at any stage due to administrative/policy reasons. Interviewees for the post must ensure that they meet the optional eligibility criteria for the Said post. The claimant should keep his application number carefully and admit card creation from the link provided on the website. Get the current job openings details here
CISF Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
Following are the details about the eligibility criteria that the postulants have to fulfill before applying. Aspirants must go through the minimum educational qualification required to be accepted. To be eligible for certain positions, you must have the necessary experience, which is also listed in the table. The maximum age limit for certain categories can be relaxed as per the guidelines of the Government. Get the latest Fresher Jobs here
- Class 10th
- Kindly visit the official website for more details regarding educational qualifications
- Between 18 – 23 Years (As on 01.08.2022)
- Candidates should not have been born before 02/08/1999 and after 01/08/2004.
- Kindly visit the official notification website of www.cisfrectt.in for more details.
- Written Examination
- PST/ PET, Documentation, and Trade Test
- Document Verification (DV)
- Medical Examination
- Rs. 21700- 69100/- (Level-3)
Moreover, for the sake of entrants, we have given the upcoming CISF job Vacancy Details, eligibility, Merit List, Salary details, Exam pattern, syllabus, previous year question papers, last date, important date, Age limit, Selection process, login, Result, application form, Answer Key, Exam dates, Cut Off Marks, Books, Admit card and many other central & state government jobs details on this page.
CISF Constable Tradesman Physical Test: Eligibility Details
- Height: 170 cm
- Chest: 80-85 cm
- Height: 157 cm
- Male: 1.6 Kms Race in 6 Minutes and 30 Seconds
- Female: 800 Meters race in 4 minutes
CISF Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Application Procedure
- Candidates are requested to visit the official website @ cisfrectt.in
- The process of filling online application consists of two parts: Time Registration and
- Filling out an online Application for the Examination. Time Registration is the permanent database for candidates, registration ID and Password will be used by the candidates for all the examinations conducted by CISF.
- Read the instructions carefully before filling out the application form.
- Candidate should possess a valid phone no and Email ID because all information regarding updates will be informed only by email and phone no
- Upload photostat copies of their documents, signature left-hand thump impression, and latest photo of their image
- If a candidate is new those candidate must generate OTR and apply for the post.
- All candidates should ensure that he/she fulfill the eligibility criteria before applying for a job. After completion of the payment procedure, candidates must take a printout of their filled application form and retain the same with them for future purposes.
APPLICATION FEE DETAIL
Interviewees have to pay the application fee to submit their application form at the final stage. The fees to be paid by the claimants are prearranged in the below section, according to their category. The fee must be paid online, using a credit card, debit card, or net banking card.
- Fees payable of Rs 100/- once paid cannot be refundable
- Exemption for candidates belonging to SC/ST/Female/Ex-servicemen.
- Net banking, Credit/Debit/UPI are acceptable
- Kindly check the notification for more details.
|Exam Date||Notify later|
Comments are closed.