Goa Police Recruitment 2021 | Police Constable, Mess Servant & other Posts | 773 Vacancies | Last date: 08.11.2021 | Download Application Form @ citizen.goapolice.gov.in
Goa Police Recruitment 2021: Government of Goa, Office of the Director-General of Police has presently issued a direct recruitment notification (3 year 2021) in 1st, 2nd & 3rd India Reserve Battalions of Goa police department for the Police Constable, Mess Servant, Sweeper, Nursing Assistant, Barber, LDC, Stenographer, Pharmacist & Dhobi posts to fill-up 773 slots. Ready runners may visit the official website to download the application form. The deadline of submitting the hardcopy of an application is on or before 08.11.2021
|Recruiter||Police Headquarters - Government of Goa|
|Designation||Police Constable, Mess Servant, Sweeper & others|
|Salary||Rs.18000 – 92300/-|
Affording to Goa Police current job openings 2021 will be done on the basis of Written Examination. Applicants must have a good knowledge in Konkani & Marathi. Entrants who have passed the Physical Measurements & physical efficiency test for the posts of Police Constable and for the posts of Nursing Assistant will be subjected to written examination. Applicants for Pharmacist posts will be subjected to 100 marks and 02 hours written test. Applicants for the position of stenographer will be subjected to a practical test to find speeds of 100 words per minute in shorthand and 35 words per minute in typewriting which will not have marks but will be a qualifying examination.
- Those who pass the practical test will be subjected to further written test. Applicants for the posts of Lower Division Clerk will be subjected to a computerized examination which will be a non-qualifying but qualifying examination and those who have passed the computerized examination will be subjected to further written examination. Applicants for the positions of Barber, Toby, Mess Servant and Sweeper will be subjected to a practical examination of the trade, which will be a qualifying examination without any marks. Those who pass the practical test of trade will also be subjected to a written test
Goa Police latest job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Lower Division Clerk||05|
Goa Police Recruitment opportunity 2021 Current Notification Details
The interviewees must attach & send the required documents/ certificates along with the application form by the below mentioned address before the last date. To know more about Required Qualification, Educational qualification & Age limitations check the details given below. Further instructions are available in the Goa Police official website. To get more details about Goa Police upcoming latest vacancy 2021 regularly visit our Naukrimessenger website for an upcoming recruitment details.
- Applicants should hold SSC/ HSSC/ ITI/ Diploma in Pharmacy/ Graduate from recognized board/University
- Check Goa Police Recruitment official notification 2021.
- Police Constable: Maximum age must be 18 – 28 years
- For all others: Age should not exceed 45 years
- Kindly refer Goa Police Official notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Skill test, Computer test & Practical test
- Written Examination
Goa Police Recruitment 2021 Download Application Form Procedure
Interested contenders are required to go to the Goa Police official website @ citizen.goapolice.gov.in to download the application form. Open the official notification and download the application form. Eligible applicants should apply only according to the Goa Police attached prescribed format with relevant documents mentioned in the official notification send to the below mentioned address. After filling the application form aspirants should submit the completed application form before the last date. The pay scale will be paid Rs.18000 – 92300/-.
|Applications in a sealed envelope super-scribing the “Application for the post of__” shall be forwarded to the “ Police Headquarters, Panaji-Goa, Mapusa Police station, Bicholim Police station, Ponda Police Station, Curchorem police station, Margao Town Police ststion & Vasco Police ststionon or before 08.11.2021|
- Application fee for general category applicants is Rs.200/-
- Application fee for SC/ ST/ OBC/ EX-SM/EWS aspirants is Rs.100/-
- The application fee will be paid at the time of submission of the application form.
|Advt No||03 year 2021|