Haryana Police Commando Recruitment 2021 | HSSC Commando Recruitment | Male Constable in Commando Wing (Group C) | 520 Vacancies | Apply Online for Haryana Police recruitment @hssc.gov.in
Haryana Police Commando Recruitment 2021: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) invites online e-application from suitable male candidates to fill up the post of Male Constable in Commando Wing (Group C) of Police department. According to the HSSC recruitment notification, there are 520 vacancies are allotted for the above said Constable post. Willing and eligible contenders may apply via online mode @hssc.gov.in. The starting date for submission of online applications will be 14th June 2021. The last date for submission of online application is 29th June 2021.175cm in feet
|Recruiter||HSSC Police Department|
|Designation||Male Constable in Commando Wing (Group C)|
Haryana Commando Recruitment 2021
As per the notification, the selected contenders will be placed anywhere in Haryana as decided by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission ( हरियाणा कर्मचारी चयन आयोग). Candidates are requested to read the eligibility criteria and ensure that they meet all the criteria before applying. Instructions, additional documents details, Apply Online Registration link (HSSC Login/ Haryana Police Commando login link) are available in the official notification. Candidates should have a valid Mobile Number and E-mail ID. Candidates less than 175 CM will not be qualified. Here you can get more Haryana jobs.
HSSC Police Vacancy 2021 Details
- As per the Haryana commando recruitment totally 520 vacancies are allotted for the Male Constable in Commando Wing (Group C) post in Haryana police department. Candidatse must have the at least height of 175 CM.
Haryana Police Commando Recruitment Notification Details
Selection will be based on PMT, PST & Knowledge Test. HSSC planned to allot pay scale of Rs.21700-69100- Level-3, Cell-I. Job seekers who are also seeking for government Jobs, they should follow our NaukriMessenger website regularly for more frequent updates about recruitment. Here you will get brief information about HSSC latest jobs Required Qualification, Age limitation, Application Procedure and Important Dates and Links in the below article. So read this article till the end to get all the information regarding this recruitment.
HSSC Commando Required Qualifications
- Contenders must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized education Board/ Institution.
- Should possess Matric with Hindi or Sanskrit as one of the subject or higher education
- Kindly Check HSSC Police notification about qualification details.
- Minimum 18 years to Maximum 21 years.
- Refer Official notification of Haryana Staff Selection Commission for age limit and relaxation.
Haryana Police Selection Process
- Physical Measurement Test
- Height: 175 CM (required)
- Physical Screening Test
- High Jump: More than 137 Cm (best of three chances)
- Chin-ups: Minimum 8 (face above the horizontal bar in each count)
- Race-2 KM: In less than 7 minutes and 30 seconds (timing with RFID technology)
- Knowledge Test/ Interview
- Kindly refer HSSC Panchkula notification to get more details about it.
HSSC Police Comando Online Application Procedure
Eligible Contenders should apply through online @ www.hssc.gov.in. The Haryana Police Commando online application is available from 14.06.2021 till 29.06.2021. To apply, initially aspirants have to make Registration to get provisional ID & Password via E-mail Id/ OTP Mobile verification. Former user may enter the existing Login ID and Password to login. After HSSC Login/ Registration contenders have to pay Application fee within 05.07.2021.
- General Category: Rs.100/-
- SC/ BC/ EWS Candidates of Haryana State (Male): Rs.25/–
- Ex-Serviceman of Haryana: No Fee
Contenders should enter all the mandatory particulars in the HSSC application form. Applicants have to submit the application form enclosed with required documents/ Certificates. Contenders have to ensure all the given information and check their eligibility before submission. After submission, contenders have to download and take a hard copy of application form and E-Receipt for future references. Contenders should apply, before the last date to avoid rejection.
|Advt No||Advt. No. 02/2021|