Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2022 | Job Profile: Constable, & Driver | Current Openings: 18331 | Closing Date: 30.11.2022 | Apply Online @ mahapolice.gov.in
Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2022: Every year Maharashtra Police conducts a recruitment drive to fill the huge unfilled vacancies. Now the authority has triggered the Maharashtra Police Vacancy notification to fill up 18331 slots through online mode. Entrants who are yet to apply for either of the Police Constable, SRPF Police Constable & Driver Police Constable posts can apply for this vacancy before the closing date. The link to fill in the application forms is active on the website @ www.mahapolice.gov.in recruitment 2022. Contenders will have to key in their credentials in the candidate login or New Login and then proceed ahead. Get the latest Maharastra Jobs here
- For the post of Maharashtra Police Constable & Driver, aspirants have to be a minimum of 18 years of age and a maximum of 28 years of age
- A total of 18331 vacancies are to be filled, out for reserved & unreserved category aspirants.
- Only those who match the eligibility criteria and other qualifications will be allowed to apply and sit for the exam.
- After clearing the exam, the selected hopefuls will receive an affordable salary package
- Apply Online Link: ACTIVATED***
- Apply Online Deadline: 30.11.2022
- Exam Date: Notify Later***
Maharashtra Police Constable & Driver Recruitment 2022
For which, it issues recruitment notices inviting applications from eligible and deserving candidates. This year, the organization has released the Maharashtra Police Notification 2022 stating all the important details about the exam. Here you may get the Openings for Police Jobs
- The application process for Maharashtra Police started in November 2022 for which the exam date will be announced by Maharashtra Police Board.
- This exam is conducted every year by Maharashtra Police Recruitment.
- The Maharashtra Police official website has an online application form that candidates can fill out.
- For more information about Maharashtra Police Exam 2022, interested candidates can visit the official website.
- The complete information about posts and vacancies for Maharashtra Police will be highlighted on the official site
The Maharashtra Police released the notification for and along with the number of vacancies. Detailed information on the number of Maharashtra Police Constable, & Driver Vacancies is tabulated below. To avail of exclusive job offers, join our Telegram Channel page now!
|Designation||Police Constable, SRPF Police Constable & Driver Police Constable|
|Exam Name||Written Exam, & Physical Endurance Test|
|Join our Telegram|
Maharashtra Police Vacancy 2022 Details
The number of vacancies is temporary and subject to change i.e. increase or decrease for administrative reasons. Interviewees for the post must ensure that they meet the optional eligibility criteria for the Said post. The claimant should keep his application number carefully and admit card creation from the link provided on the website. Get the Graduate Jobs here
|Post Name||Overall Openings|
Maharashtra Police Constable Bharti
Aspirants can check the exam schedule and start their preparation accordingly. No, the admit cards/call letters will be sent by post, and provisionally admitted candidates should download their respective e-admit cards/e-call letters from the official website of the Commission along with instructions for the respective posts. Get the latest Diploma Jobs here
- Applicants applying for the Constable, & Driver post in the Maharashtra Police should be aware of the eligibility Criteria
- Only those aspirants who fully satisfy all the eligibility guidelines as laid down by the authorities will have a chance to appear for the Maharashtra Police Exam 2022
- Interviewees should submit photocopies of educational qualifications, experience, age proof & other documents during the process of online application.
- Also needed to upload their latest photo & signature, without which their application will not be accepted
Maha Police Constable Driver Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should establish their eligibility by uploading copies of essential qualification certificates, matriculation certificate as proof of age, category certificates, and experience certificates (wherever required) based on category, experience, age, essential qualifications, etc. mentioned in the advertisement. to avoid rejection of their candidature after the closing date. Get the current job openings details here
- Grade 12th
- Check Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2022 notification for more details.
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 28 Years
- Kindly refer to the Maharashtra Police Recruitment Official notification for age limit and relaxation.
Nominees interested in associating with the Maharashtra Police as Constables & Driver will have to take the Recruitment Examination and face the selection stages. The selection procedure of Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2022 consists of 03 stages as mentioned below for different cycles, Get the latest Freshers Jobs here
- Written Exam,
- Physical Endurance Test
- Medical Examination
Candidates selected in the Maha Police Exam selection process will be offered great benefits with their salary.
- Check Advert
Moreover, for the sake of entrants, we have given the upcoming Police job Vacancy Details, eligibility, Merit List, salary details, Exam Pattern, Books, syllabus, previous year question papers, last date, important date, Age limit, Selection process, login, Result, application form, Answer Key, Exam dates, Cut Off Marks, Admit card and many other central & state government jobs details on this page.
Maharashtra Police Notification PDF: Physical Eligibility
All contestants who want to take the Maharashtra Police Selection Process 2022 must take both the Written Exam, Physical Endurance Tes, as well as the Medical Examination. With the formal notification, the Maharashtra Police Exam Date 2022 and other significant dates are expected to be announced. Like this more Engineering Jobs, kindly use this link to view it
Police Constable & Driver PC
|Height||165 cm||158 cm|
|Breast||79 cm||Not Applicable|
Maharashtra Police Constable Apply Online Application Procedure
- Step 1: Visit the official website of the Maharashtra Police
- Step 2: There claimants will find an option of an application link, click on that.
- Step 3: Click on registration and complete the registration process in Online Recruitment Applications
- Step 4: You will receive the registration number and password in your mail-id.
- Step 5: Log in using your credential and click on apply now.
- Step 6: Aspirants need to fill in their personal and educational details in the application form.
- Step 7: Upload a recent photograph and scanned copy of the signature
- Step 8: Please check the details once again before submitting the form as no correction is allowed once the application is submitted.
- Step 9: Proceed with the application fee payment process and pay your application fees online through any provided options.
- Step 10:After successful fee payment, save a soft copy of the application form along with the fee payment receipt for future reference.
Application Fee Details
Payment by any other mode is not valid or acceptable. Applications submitted without prescribed fees/patterns will be summarily rejected. Reservation category candidates belonging to other states will be treated as general categories and the benefit of reservation and fee concession will not be admissible to such candidates. After successfully filling out the application form and completing the process of uploading all the required documents, the candidates have to pay the application fee. Check the application log
- GENERAL/ OBC/ EWS – Rs.450/-
- SC/ ST – Rs.350/-
We hope you find this post useful and informative about the upcoming Examination System, Previous Year’s Question Papers, etc. Naukrimessenger.com is the best website for those who want to participate in government, banking, court, and other exams. Naukrimeesenger.com makes it easy for interested people to read by providing study materials. This is a great way to keep up-to-date with the latest info about government and other Exams.