Punjab Police SI Recruitment 2022 | Current Openings: Sub Inspector | Opportunity: 560 | Last date: 30.08.2022 | Apply Online @ punjabpolice.gov.in
Punjab Police SI Recruitment 2022: Punjab Police (PP) is going to fill up multiple current job openings for the posts against the advertisement number of 1/2021. The current vacancies have been apportioned for the posts of Sub-Inspector. Appropriate nominees can apply for the circulated 560 vacancies. The examination is conducted every year by the Punjab Police Board to be appointed in the Punjab State. Entrants must be eligible to take the Punjab Police SI exam. The exam date for the mentioned posts will be published in the official notification shortly. Participators looking for Punjab Government Jobs can avail themselves of this opportunity with an affordable salary package of Rs. 35400/-. Challengers will be selected based on their performance in written tests and document verification. Graduate holders can start enrolling for this Punjab Police Bharti 2022 through online mode. The online application has been Re-opened again from 09.08.2022 till 04.00 PM. The due date to submit the online application is on or before 30.08.2022 @ 11:55 PM. After that deadline, the application will not be accepted under any circumstances. You will not be invited to the selection process such as eligibility based on qualifying exam scores/ Document verification without submitting the application form. To get the latest Police Jobs, click here
Before applying for the Vacancy, aspirants must have completed their Graduate in the relevant field from a recognized university. Adequate contenders can fill out the application form which is available on the official website @ www.punjabpolice.gov.in recruitment 2022. Applications for Punjab Police recruitment should be filled online with all necessary details before the closing date. Concerned contenders can check the main highlights of Punjab Police Sub Inspector Recruitment in the below section. Before applying, read this article till the end to get all the information regarding this Punjab Police recruitment. Read the entire article to get more details regarding the latest Sub Inspector Recruitment 2022- Required Qualification, Educational qualification, Age limitations, Salary Structure, Fee Details, Selection Process, & others. To avail of exclusive job offers, join our Telegram Channel page now!
|Recruiter||Punjab Police (PP)|
|Exam Name||Written Test, PST & PMT|
|Join our Telegram|
Punjab Police SI Vacancy 2022 Details
Only those on the selected list will be selected for availability Vacancies will be called for the selection process. The management reserves the right to increase, decrease or cancel vacancies at any stage due to administrative/policy reasons. Interviewees for the post must ensure that they meet the optional eligibility criteria for the Said post. The claimant should keep his application number carefully and admit card creation from the link provided on the website. Get the latest Freshers Jobs here
|SI (District Police Cadre)||87|
|SI (Armed Police Cadre)||97|
|SI (Investigation Cadre)||289|
|SI (Intelligence Cadre)||87|
Punjab Police SI Bharti 2022
- Physical Screening Test (PST) & Physical Measurement Test (PMT) of the selected candidates will be held after the written test.
- Entrants who qualify for the interview will be called for document verification.
- TA/ DA will not be paid for aspirants’ to attend the selection process.
- Claimants should write down the registration number, registered email ID, and mobile number with name, date of birth, and name of the exam while addressing any communication.
Contenders who meet all the above requirements and are interested in considering can apply online by visiting the official website portal. Contenders should read the notification completely and then apply. Applicants should attach the required documents with the application form in the prescribed manner as mentioned in the official notification. For more upcoming State Govt Jobs, click here
Punjab Police Sub-Inspector (SI) Recruitment 2022 Notification Details
Interviewees should submit photocopies of educational qualifications, experience, age proof & other documents during the process of online application. Also needed to upload their latest photo & signature, without which their application will not be accepted. Get the Graduate Jobs here
- If you are interested to participate in Punjab Police SI Vacancy 2022, read the Notification PDF.
- vacancy applies an online link and instructions and advertisements are obtainable on the official web portal of the Punjab Police
- Entrants for the post must ensure that they meet the optional eligibility criteria for the Said post.
- The claimant should keep his application number carefully and admit card creation from the link provided on the website.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for a Document Verification (DV)
Punjab Police Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF
Online applications will be accepted by the board. Applications received by post, hand, mail, or other means will not be accepted and will be rejected. After submission of the online application, applicants have to take a hard copy of the online application form and E-receipt for their future references. Verification of required certificates/ documents along with originals will be done on the date of document verification/ interview. Get the current job openings details here
- The selected contenders will be appointed in Punjab State
- The date of the test and interview will be decided in consultation with the higher authorities and the committee.
- The center, address of the venue, time & date of the Interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates in the call letter.
- The date of the written test and commencement of downloading of Hall Tickets will be communicated to the eligible candidates.
Punjab Police Bharti 2022: Eligibility Criteria
Following are the details about the eligibility criteria that the postulants have to fulfill before applying. Aspirants must go through the minimum educational qualification required to be accepted. To be eligible for certain positions, you must have the necessary experience, which is also listed in the table. The maximum age limit for certain categories can be relaxed as per the guidelines of the Government.
- SI (Intelligence Cadre): Graduate in Computer/ IT
- All Others: Graduate in any stream
- Check Punjab Police SI Recruitment 2022 notification for more details.
- Between 18 – 28 Years (as on 01.01.2021)
- Kindly refer to Punjab Police Recruitment 2022 Official notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Written Examination
- Physical Screening Test (PST)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Document Verification (DV)
Moreover, for the sake of entrants, we have given the upcoming Punjab Police job Vacancy Details, eligibility, Merit List, salary details, Exam pattern, syllabus, previous year question papers, last date, important date, Age limit, Selection process, login, Result, application form, Answer Key, Exam dates, Cut Off Marks, Admit card and many other central & state government jobs details on this page.
Punjab Police Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Application Procedure
Eligible contenders should apply online and the entire application process is online. Willing applicants are required to apply online official website @ www.punjabpolice.gov.in
- Upload the Scanned image Copies of necessary Signatures/ certificates/ documents along with your recent Photograph in the online portal.
- The uploaded image size should not be more than 20–50KB
- Aspirants are also needed to upload their latest photo & signature, without which their application will not be accepted.
- The uploaded image size should be in jpg/jpeg format only.
- Those interested aspirants should fill in the entire essential field with the correct information.
- Applications received after the due date will be rejected
APPLICATION FEES DETAILS
The Punjab Police vacancy 2022 application fee will vary depending upon the caste and category of the candidates. For instance, the General Category candidates will be required to pay a specified fee for the registration process. However, if you belong to the SC, ST, PwD, and EWS categories, you have to pay a required fee for the registration. You have to pay the application fee after you complete the registration on the official website @ www.punjabpolice.gov.in recruitment 2022
- General: Rs.1500/-
- SC/ST/ EWS: Rs.900/-
- ESM: Rs.700/-
- Payment Mode: Online
We hope you find this post useful and informative about the upcoming Examination System, Previous Year Question Papers, etc. Naukrimessenger.com is the best website for those who want to participate in government, banking, court, and other exams. Naukrimeesenger.com makes it easy for interested people to read by providing study materials. This is a great way to keep up-to-date with the latest info about government and other Exams. To avail of exclusive job offers, join our Telegram Channel page now!