Maruti Suzuki Recruitment 2021 | Apprentices & Asst. Manager Jobs | Last Date Aug 05 & 10 2021 | Apply Online for Maruti Suzuki Careers @ marutisuzuki.com
Maruti Suzuki Recruitment 2021: Maruti Suzuki invites online Applications from eligible candidates for the post of Apprentice and Assistant Manager jobs. Interested and qualified aspirants may apply via online @marutisuzuki.com or www.marutisuzuki.com/corporate/careers The candidates are requested to go through the job description, eligibility criteria, selection process, guidelines and ensure that they fulfil the minimum prescribed eligibility before applying. For apprentices, the selection process will be based on Online Assessment [Technical, Aptitude & Behavior], Personal Interview [HR & Technical], Antecedent Verification, Pre-employment medical check-up, Joining & on-boarding, Contract registration on apprenticeship portal, Induction & Training. The last date for onl;ine application registration is 05.08.2021 (Apprentices) and 10.08.2021 (for other posts).
|Recruiter||Maruti Suzuki India Limited|
|Designation||Apprentice, Engineers, Workmen, Software Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Executive, Assistant Manager, Management Trainee, Officer, Branch Officer, Developer & Other Jobs|
Maruti Suzuki India Limited is looking for talented workers to fill up various posts on a full-time basis. Applicants must have desired qualifications as given in Maruti Suzuki India Careers page. Maruti Suzuki India Ltd has been formerly named as Maruti Udyog Ltd. It is India’s largest traveler car company, net worth for over 50 percent of the domestic car market. Now the MSIL Company invites online applications from suitable candidates for various Jobs in Maruti Suzuki India. Stay connected with our Naukrimessenger website for information/ updates about Maruti Suzuki Jobs, procedures to apply for upcoming careers, eligibility criteria, etc.
Eligibility Criteria for Maruti Suzuki Job Openings 2021
Maruti Suzuki jobs are available for both freshers and experienced candidates. Maruti Suzuki expects application from talented fresher & experience candidates from all over India. Before applying all aspirants are suggested to go through the latest Maruti Suzuki job vacancies 2021 description, eligibility criteria thoroughly. Maruti Suzuki Career Opportunities are coming under Manufacturing Private Sector Jobs. This is an extraordinary opportunity for Private job seekers. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for a job online mode only. Job seekers are guided to apply for the job via www.marutisuzuki.com/corporate/careers/ only. Maruti Suzuki job offers are available at Rohtak, Gurgaon, Manesar, Pan India/ across India (as per the company’s requirement).
- Candidate should possess ITI/ B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech in concerned stream.
- For apprentice posts:18-23 years
- For AM posts: 21-27 years (as on April 1, 2021)
- Check Maruti Suzuki job advertisement for other job’s age limitation.
- For apprentices: Online Assessment [Technical, Aptitude & Behavior], Personal Interview [HR & Technical], Antecedent Verification, Pre-employment medical check-up, Joining & on-boarding, Contract registration on apprenticeship portal, Induction & Training
- For Assistant Manager: Online Test (Technical, Aptitude & Psychometric), Personal Interview (Technical + HR), Offer and Joining
Steps to Apply Online for Maruti Suzuki Career Vacancy 2021
All aspirants must have valid e-mail ID and Mobile number. All communication will be intimated through your registered e-maild/ Mob. No. Before applying online for Maruti Suzuki Jobs 2021 ensure the eligibility. Visit the official website of Maruti Suzuki Career Portal and follow the instructions are given below.
- Visit the official website of Maruti Suzuki Career @ marutisuzuki.com.
- Find & click on the “Career”tab
- Choose the job category & click on the Explore button, from the Maruti Suzuki career list
- Click Apply Now button
- A Popup box will open and read the eligibility norms.
- After ensuring your eligibility, fill the online application
- then Attach/ upload the scanned copies of required documents/ certificates.
- Enter your valid email ID and Mobile No.
- Finally, click on submit button and save the details.
- For Apprentices: 05.08.2021
- For Other Posts: 10.08.2021