TCS NQT 2023 | | Check TCS iON NQT exam date | Apply online for TCS NQT 2022 @ learning.tcsionhub.in/national-qualifier-test
TCS NQT 2023 | TCS NQT 2023 Recruitment Drive (2018-2024 Batch): Tata Consultancy Services iON has decided to conduct National Qualifier Test (NQT). Now TCS NQT application registration process has opened. TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) is to select the best talent in the country to increase the growth plans of TCS. Aspirants who are willing to participate in the TCS NQT and dream to place on TCS may start the registration now @ learning.tcsionhub.in/hub/national-qualifier-test. Also, TCS announced the upcoming NQT exam on 30th January 2023 Onwards. Here get the latest private jobs
- Enthusiastic & looked-for interviewees can start applying for this TCS NQT Recruitment 2023 thru the direct link given below.
- Candidates need to finish the online registration before the closing date.
Who can apply for TCS NQT 2023?
- Students of any stream or pre-graduation or final year can enroll for this TCS NQT 2023 Registration
- Candidates who complete their Graduation in the year 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023, and 2024 batches are only eligible to Register
- These current openings require professionals with a minimum of 02 years of experience
TCS National Qualifier Test: Outline
Let your skills and abilities shine through TCS Integrated Test Pattern (ITP), a comprehensive test for both TCS Ninja and TCS Digital Offer Interview. To avail of exclusive job offers, join our Telegram Channel page now!
- Mark cards of all NQT variants are valid for two years
- The exam will be conducted online (at home) and center (TCS iON Authorized Exam Centres).
- The flexibility to enroll each term gives you the opportunity to improve your NQT score.
- Only the best marks will be published for aspirants using the same registration number
- Candidates with NQT scores can apply for jobs on TCS iON Job Listing Portal.
Cracking upcoming exams is not that difficult if you work hard. Naukrimessenger.com will help you to do so. Join our Telegram channel page now with the direct link provided on our homepage to get guidance and stay on the right track of preparation. You will also get other features that will help you.
|Designation||UG, PG, and Diploma students in their pre-final and final year|
|Exam Name||TCS National Qualifier Test|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Join our Telegram|
TCS National Qualifier Test (NQT) 2023
As per the announcement of TCS regarding the National Qualifier Test (NQT 2022), the exam will be held on 30th January 2023 Onwards. The exact exam date will be declared soon by the TCS. More than 63K candidates are certified by the TCS via TCS NQT. They have been placed in top corporates like TCS, Publicis Sapient, Xenon Stack, Mphasis, ITC Infotech, Tredence, TVS Motor, iOPEX Technologies, UST Global, Commspace, persistent systems, Planet Spark, etc. TCS NQT provides the large number of job opportunities through the TCS NQR gateway. Get the latest Fresher Jobs here
TCS NQT 2023 Registration
- TCS NQT will improve the Industry-specific knowledge and insights of candidates.
- The NQT (Cognitive Skills) Score will be based on a performance measure of cognitive skills in the areas of verbal, numerical, and reasoning abilities.
- The TCS NQT score had two years of validity.
- It will be conducted via online (at home) and physically in-Centre at TCS iON Authorised Exam Centres.
- Contenders who hold UG, PG, and Diploma students in their pre-final and final years may apply for the Tata Consultancy Services iON National qualifier Test.
TCS NQT Eligibility Criteria:
Eligibility criteria for TCS NQT 2022:
- Aspirants should hold UG, PG, and Diploma students in their pre-final and final year
- Students with any degree and specialization/ discipline
- Freshers with less than 2 years of experience
TCS iON NQT Syllabus 2022/ TCS Test Pattern
TCS iON (NQT) is the test provider for the TCS NQT hiring process. The test contains two parts which are Part A and Part B. Part A contains 120 mins duration to complete the TCS Ninja NQT and Part B contains 60 mins. The Total Test Duration is 180 Minutes. Here you can get more latest Off Campus Drive.
Test pattern for TCS NQT:
PART A (Cognitive Skills):-
- Numerical Ability: 40 Mins (26 Questions)
- Verbal Ability: 30 Mins (24 Ques.)
- Reasoning Ability: 50 Mins (30 Ques)
- Total: 120 Mins
PART B (Programming):-
- Programming Logic: 15 Mins (10 Ques.)
- Hands-on Coding: 45 Mins (02 Ques.)
- Total: 60 Mins
How to Register for TCS NQT 2023 @www.tcs.com and @learning.tcsionhub.in
- Go to the TCS iON official website @ learning.tcsionhub.in
- Initially Log on to the TCS NQT Portal
- New users need to register themselves to apply for the TCS NQT.
- Then, Choose the IT category, fill in the details, and apply to the TCS Ninja drive
- Already registered user log in and submit your application form
- Select your Test Mode (In-Centre or Remote)
- Click on Apply button
|Exam Date||30th January 2023 Onwards|