TCS NQT 2021 | National Qualifier Test Dec 2021 | Check TCS iON NQT exam date | Apply online for TCS NQT 2021 @ learning.tcsionhub.in/national-qualifier-test
TCS NQT 2021: Tata Consultancy Services iON has decided to conduct National Qualifier Test (NQT). Now TCS NQT application registration process has opened. TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) is to select the best talent in the country to increase the growth plans of TCS. Aspirants who are willing to participate in the TCS NQT and dream to place on TCS may start the registration now @ learning.tcsionhub.in/hub/national-qualifier-test. Also TCS announced the upcoming NQT exam cycle for 2021 and 2022.
TCS National Qualifier Test (NQT) 2021
As per the announcement of TCS regarding National Qualifier Test (NQT 2021), the exam will be held on December 2021. The exact exam date will be declared soon by the TCS. More than 63K candidates are certified by the TCS via TCS NQT. They have been placed in top corporates like TCS, Publicis Sapient, Xenon Stack, Mphasis, ITC Infotech, Tredence, TVS Motor, iOPEX Technologies, UST Global, Commspace, persistent systems, Planet Spark, etc. TCS NQT provide large number of job opportunities through the TCS NQR gateway. Stay connected with our Naukrimessenger website to get more information
TCS NQT 2021 Registration
TCS NQT will improve the Industry-specific knowledge and insights of candidates. The NQT (Cognitive Skills) Score will be based on performance measure of cognitive skills in the areas of verbal, numerical and reasoning abilities. The TCS NQT score had two year of validity. It will be conducted via online (at home) and physical in-Centre at TCS iON Authorised Exam Centres. Contenders who hold UG, PG and Diploma students in their pre-final and final year may apply for the Tata Consultancy Services iON National qualifier Test.
TCS NQT Eligibility Criteria:
Eligibility criteria for TCS NQT 2021:
- Aspirants should hold UG, PG and Diploma students in their pre-final and final year
- Any degree holders
- Freshers with less than 2 years of experience
TCS iON NQT Syllabus for 2022 Batch/ TCS Test Pattern
TCS iON (NQT) is the test provider for TCS NQT hiring process. The test contains two parts which are Part A and Part B. The Part A contains 120 mins duration to complete the TCS Ninja NQT and Part B contains 60 mins. The Total Test Duration is 180 Minutes.
Test pattern for TCS NQT:
PART A (Cognitive Skills):-
- Numerical Ability: 40 Mins (26 Questons)
- Verbal Ability: 30 Mins (24 Ques.)
- Reasoning Ability: 50 Mins (30 Ques)
- Total: 120 Mins
PART B (Programming):-
- Programming Logic: 15 Mins (10 Ques.)
- Hands-on Coding: 45 Mins (02 Ques.)
- Total: 60 Mins
How to Register for TCS NQT @www.tcs.com and @learning.tcsionhub.in
- Go to the TCS iON official website @ learning.tcsionhub.in
- Initially Log on to the TCS NQT Portal
- New user need to register themselves to apply for the TCS NQT.
- Then, Choose IT category, fill the details,and apply to the TCS Ninja drive
- Already registered user login and submit your application form
- Select your Test Mode (In-Centre or Remote)
- Click on Apply button