GPSC Gujarat Recruitment 2021 – State Tax Inspector (Class-3) Finance Posts – Total Vacancies: 243 – Last Date: 31.03.2021 – Apply online @ gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
GPSC Gujarat Recruitment 2021: Gujarat Public Service Commission has recently published a notification to invites online application from the eligible contenders for State Tax Inspector, Class-3 posts. As per the notification, there are 492 vacancies are allocated for this above mentioned inspector Post for Finance Department. Candidates may apply for this post through online mode @ www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in. The commencement date for submission of online application is 16th March 2021. The last date for submission of online application is 31st March 2021.
|Recruiter||Gujarat Public Service Commission|
|Designation||State Tax Inspector, Class-3|
|Salary||Rs. 39,900 - 1,26,600/-|
As per the Gujarat notification, the selected contenders will be placed at anywhere in Gujarat as decided by the Selection committee of Gujarat Public Service Commission. Candidates are requested to pursue the eligibility criteria and ensure that they meet all the criteria before applying. Instructions, additional documents details, Apply Online registration link (GPSC Gujarat Login/ OJAS) of latest Gujarat Public Service Commission vacancy also available in the official notification. GPSC will be uploaded exam syllabus, exam date, admit card, merit list, results at www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in. Here you can get more Gujarat Jobs, so be in touch with our site to grab quick updates.
GPSC Gujarat Vacancy 2021 Details
- As per the latest STI recruitment notification, there are 243 vacancies are allotted for the State Tax Inspector posts. Category wise vacancy details are available in the official advertisement of GPSC Gujarat @gpsc.gujarat.gov.in.
Gujarat PSC Latest State Tax Inspector (STI-Finance) Vacancy Notification Details
The selection will be based on Screening Test, Competitive Examination – Mains Examination Written (Descriptive). Job seekers who are also seeking for Government Jobs, they should follow our Naukri Messenger website regularly for more frequent updates about recruitment Here you will get brief information about Gujarat PSC latest jobs Required Qualification, age limitation, GPSC Login, Gujarat PSC online application Procedure and Important Dates, upcoming recruitment notification and Links in the below article. So read this article till the end to get all the information regarding this recruitment.
- Candidates should hold Bachelor’s degree from Govt. recognized institute/ college.
- Possess basic knowledge of Computer Application and adequate knowledge of Gujarati and/or Hindi
- Check GPSC Gujarat notification about qualification.
Age Limitation (as on 31.03.2021)
- Must have attained the age of 20 years and must not have attained the age of 35 years
- Kindly refer Official notification of GPSC Gujarat for age limit and relaxation.
- Screening Test
- Competitive Examination – Mains Examination Written (Descriptive)
- Visit and verify in official notification of GPSC Gujarat vacancy 2021.
GPSC Gujarat STI Prelims Exam Pattern
- Screening Test-200 Total marks
- Time Paper-1 General Studies 200 Marks 120 Minutes (2 hours)
- Total 200 Marks
State Tax Inspector, Class-3 Mains Exam Pattern
- Competitive Examination – Mains Examination Written (Descriptive) Total 400 Marks
- Paper-1 Gujarati Language 100 Marks 3 hours
- Paper-2 English Language 100 Marks 3 hours
- Paper-3 General Studies -I 100 Marks 3 hours
- Paper-5 General Studies -II 100 Marks 3 hours
- Total 400 Marks
GPSC Gujarat Class-I, State Tax Inspector Job Application Procedure
Contenders should apply through online mode @gpsc.gujarat.gov.in/RecruitmentOpen. Apply Online, official notification are available in the official website @gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in. By Click the online registration link (APPLY NOW) button, you may view the Login option on the page.
To apply, contenders have to create profile by the way of GPSC Registration. Former user may enter the existing User name/ ID and Password to login. New users have to create new profile and get new User name and Password via E-mail Id/ OTP Mobile verification to apply on the Login Session. After Sign up/ Profile Creation. Applicants have to pay the application fee through online payment gateway.
Contenders should enter all the mandatory particulars attach with required documents as mentioned in the notification. Applicants have to ensure all the given particulars and check their eligibility before submission. After submission, applicants should download and take a hard copy of application for their future purpose. Contenders should apply, before the last date to avoid rejection.
|Advt No||Advt. No. 139/2020-21|