JKPSC CCE Recruitment 2022 |220 Vacancy | Various Posts Notification Date:19.04.2022 |Start Date: 25.04.2022 | Last Date: 15.05.2022| Apply Online @www.jkpsc.nic.in
JKPSC CCE Recruitment 2022: Don’t worry about how hard your job seeking keep as it, very soon you are hold your dream career. JKPSC has released the Flash for Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission of Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Examination from eligible candidates for various posts. Totally 220 vacancies are assigned for various posts such as Police Service, Accounts Service, Junior Scale and Administrative Service. Eligible and interest candidate are apply the above said post through Online. The application form ,Official Notification and official website Link are available in the end of this article.
The advertisement notification is revealed on the date of 19 April 2022 and the active date of application form from 25 April 2022 to 15 May 2022. Candidates can apply the post before on closing date after the due date application will not be acceptable. Here we discover the details about eligibility criteria for the Jammu and Kashmir Combined Competitive Examination Recruitment Notification. If any Modification on you Application form do the correction on the date from 16 May 2022 to 18 May 2022 Schedule of timing is 12.00 AM to 11 .59 PM for 3Days.
|Recruiter||Jammu & Kashmir PSC|
|Designation||Police Service, Accounts Service, Junior Scale & Administrative Service|
|Job Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Join our Telegram|
- Bookmark our website @Naukrimessenger to get more details about JKPSC Combined Competitive Examinations (Preliminary) Recruitment upcoming latest job vacancy notification 2022 regularly.
JKPSC CCE Recruitment 2022: ELIGIBILITY Conditions:
- Candidates must have holds a Bachelor degree in any subject from the authorized university and/or institute.
- As per Jammu & Kashmir Combined Competitive Examination Recruitment Notification for Police Service, Accounts Service, Junior Scale and Administrative Service applicants complete the degree must.
- Candidate appearing the examination shall be six attempts for eligible to apply and these restrictions are not considered for Scheduled castes and Scheduled Tribes Candidates.
- For more details kindly refer the official notification are given below end of this content.
JKPSC CCE Vacancy 2022 – Details:
|Post Name||OM||RBA||SC||ST||ALC/ IB||EWS||PSP||SLC||Total|
|Junior Scale & Administrative service||50||10||8||10||4||10||4||4||100|
- Candidates of Open Merit Category should be in age of 32 years and they should not they born on before o1.01.1990 and not born after 01.01.2001.
- Candidates of Reserved category SC/ST/OBC should be age of 34 years and not they born on before 01.01.1988 and not born after 01.01.2001.
- Candidate of Physically Challenged must be in 35 years and not born on before 01.01.1987 and not born after 01.01.2001.
- Age relaxation of candidate will be based on the Government guideline.
- Salary will be as per post norms.
- Salary of Junior Scale & Administrative Services will be revised as Rs.9,300 to 34,800 under the grade pay of matrix.
- Salary for Accounts Service and Police Services will be revised as Rs.4,800 (not revised to pay level 8) Rs.46,700– Rs.1,51,100.
- If more details required about salary kindly check the official recruitment notification.
JKPSC Selection Process:
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Examination.
- Candidates are select under three steps:
- Combined Competitive Examination – Preliminary
- Combined Competitive Examination – Main
- Personality Test
- Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Examination is on written type and the questions are designed as Objective Type.
- In Preliminary Written Exam there will be negative marking for wrong answers and it’s assigned the one-third of marks obtained.
- Combined Competitive (Main) Examination is on based of written and Interview and it will consist in 8 papers of conventional type test.
- Personality tests its only based on the Interview basis.
- In Written Exam there will be negative marking for wrong answers and it’s assigned the one-third of marks obtained.
- Aspirants can apply the posts through Online mode.
- Applicants must ensure the site of application will active.
- For more details warmly check the Combined competitive Examination Recruitment notification.
- If any correction on your application, you can modify your application within 3days after cut-off date (16.05.2022 to 18.05.2022).
JK PSC CCE Exam Date 2022
|Starting date of Online Application||25th April 2022|
|Closing date of online submission||15th May 2022|
|JKPSC CCE Prelims Admit Card Date||June 2022 (Expected)|
|JKPSC CCE Prelims Exam Date 2022||26th June 2022|
|JKPSC CCE Mains Exam Date 2022||28th October 2022|
- Aspirants after submission your online application are requested to pay the application fee to the department
- For General category candidate are must to pay Rs. 1,00o/- through the online by using credit cards, debit card (net banking)
- For Reserved Category candidates are must to pay Rs.500/- through online by using credit cards, Debit card.
- Physical Standards are must considered the eligibility criteria.
- For Male candidate height should have 165cm and the chest girth (mins) Expansion is 84cm/5cm
- For Female Candidates Height should have 150cm and the chest girth (mins) Expansion is 79cm/5cm.
Apply online JKPSC CCE recruitment 2022 @jkpsc.nic.in :
Aspirants warmly visit the official website “jkpsc.nic.in” find the section key “What News” and then search the notice for Combined Competitive(Preliminary) Examinations and read out the notification carefully. Go to login is available in menu option click One Time Registration create Your-Id if you have already just login your-id. Candidates filled up the requisite field of information, contact information, Educational details, etc. Applicants must be upload Your photo with date of stamped recent passport size color photography and signature. The range of photo will be 10KB to 20KB and it must in JPEG or JPG format. attach the document details like medical documents, physical document and educational documents. Finally click submit button it shows against the respective posts. Application will be submitted. Candidate must requisite the application fee through net banking Submitted application menu in your account.
|Exam Date||26.06.2022, 28.10.2022|
|Advt No||08-PSC (DR-P) of 2022|