Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2021: JE, Assistant, Typist, LDA, SI & other posts – Total Vacancies: 327 – Last Date: 02.02.2021 – Visit @ mpsc.nic.in
Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2021: Meghalaya Public Service Commission, Shillong (MPSC) released recruitment advertisement to invites online applications from eligible candidates for the position of Assistant Director, Statistical Officer, A.H & Veterinary Officer, Computer Programmer, Assistant Engineer, Superintendent, Scientific Officer, Sr. Scientific Officer, Fishery Officer, MVI, BEE, JDA, Soil & Water Conservation Ranger, JE, Enforcement Inspector, SI, LDA, Accounts Assistant and Typist. As per the official recruitment notification of Meghalaya, there are 327 vacancies are assigned for these above mentioned posts. Aspirants who are looking for State government job in Meghalaya may apply through online mode @ meghalayaonline.gov.in. Online application for the recruitment is open from 14.12.2020 to 02.02.2021 on the official website of Meghalaya.
|Recruiter||Meghalaya Public Service Commission, Shillong|
|Designation||Typist, JE, MVI, BEE, AE, A.H & Veterinary Officer & Other pOsts|
As per the मेघालय लोक सेवा आयोग vacancy 2021, Shillong, the selected candidates will be appointed at any part of Meghalaya as finalized by the Selection Committee of Meghalaya. The number of posts may be either increased or decreased as per the decision of the appointing authority. Competitors should read the Meghalaya PSC official notification completely and then apply. Applicants should attach the required documents or certificates with online application form in prescribed manner as mentioned in the official notification.
Meghalaya PSC Vacancy 2021 Details
|Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Officer||24|
Meghalaya Public Service Commission Recruitment 2021 Notification
Selection may be based on Written Examination, Screening Test, Screening Practical Test, Preliminary Test (OMR based Test), Personal Interview, Main Examination (Essay Type Test) and Physical Efficiency Test (PET). Job chasers who are also seeking for Central government Jobs, they should follow our Naukri Messenger website regularly for more frequent updates about recruitment. Here you will get more information about Meghalaya PSC (मेघालय लोक सेवा आयोग) latest notification, Meghalaya LDA Recruitment 2021, MPSC upcoming Jobs 2021, Required Qualification, Jobs in Meghalaya, Age limitation, MPSC Login, Online Application Procedure, MPSC ORA, admit card, Online Recruitment Application System in MPSC, merit list, selection list, result and Important Dates and Links in the below article. So read this article till the end to get all the information regarding this recruitment and you can get regular updates of Employment news.
- Applicant should completed 10th/ 12th/ Diploma/ Bachelor’s degree/ Postgraduate/ BVSc/ B.E/ B.Tech in a relevant field from a recognized university.
- Check Meghalaya PSC recruitment 2021 notification about qualification.
- 18-27 years
- Kindly refer Official notification of Meghalaya LDA & Other posts for age limit and relaxation.
- Written Examination
- Screening Test
- Screening Practical Test
- Preliminary Test (OMR based Test)
- Personal Interview
- Main Examination (Essay Type Test)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Visit and verify in official notification of Meghalaya PSC jobs.
MPSC Login/ Online Application Procedure
Desirous and eligible contenders should apply through online @meghalayaonline.gov.in. Before applying, candidates should read the official notification (“On behalf of the Various Government Departments concerned Applications (Online-mode only) are invited from genuine citizens of India who are desirous to apply as per the terms and conditions of this Advertisement for recruitment to the under mentioned posts.”) at http://www.mpsc.nic.in/. Applicants have to pay the application fee through Debit cum ATM cards/ Credits cards/ Net Banking & e-Challan (Cash Payment).
Registration of Candidates into the Recruitment Application Portal is one time and can be done in two simple steps.
- Filling up the Online Application Form
- Upload your recent color passport size photograph signed at the bottom of the photograph.
Please read the following instructions carefully before registering yourself.
- Candidates must have a valid email address.
- Scan a recent color passport size photograph along with your signature at the bottom of the photograph. Scanned images must be in .jpg/.jpeg format only and the size of each document must not exceed 50 KB.
- Fill the Online Registration Form.
- After submitting the form, you will be re-directed to a page to upload scanned copy of your photograph (with your signature at the bottom). If you haven’t scan the photograph, you may upload the same later by logging into the web site and click on the ‘Upload Enclosures’ link. Also note that you can immediately log into the web site after filling in the Online Registration Form mentioned in Step 3 using the email id and password provided in the Registration Form. Kindly note that your registration will not be accepted unless the photograph is uploaded.
Visit the official website at meghalayaonline.gov.in. On the homepage, find the Recruitment session & click the MPSC Online Application under the R.H.S of the MPSC online Page. Now you can view the Govt. of Meghalaya Online Recruitment Application System (MPSC ORA). Fresh Candidates have to register themselves by filling up the Candidate Basic Registration form and you can get unique Login ID/ Registration Number and Password. Already registered candidates have to use the existing ID/ Reg.no/ E-Mail ID and Password to Login.
|Advt No||Ad.no. MPSC/ADVT- 54/1/2020-21/ 70|