WBPSC Recruitment 2022 | Job Profile: Junior Engineer | Last Date: 07.12.2022 | Apply Online @ wbpsc.gov.in
WBPSC Recruitment 2022: West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has recently issued a job vacancy notice for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical) posts on its official website. West Bengal PSC invites online applications from eligible candidates. As per the WBPCS 2022 notification (09/2022), they are going to recruit for various jobs in the cadre of the West Bengal Sub-Ordinate Service of Engineers. PSCWB online application is active now on its official website portal @ www.wbpsc.gov.in Recruitment 2022. To get more upcoming West Bengal, Click Here
- Aspirants can apply for the WBPSC vacancy posts via online and we are providing the Direct Link to the Online application form and notification pdf link at the end of this page.
- You may use the direct link to access the application form without any interruption.
- After clearing the exam, the selected hopefuls will receive Rs.9,000-40,500/-
|Apply Starts On||16.11.2022|
|Apply Ends On||07.12.2022|
|Application Fee Deadline (online)|
|Last Date of Chalan Generation|
|Last Date for Offline Fee Payment||08.12.2022|
|Edit Option Available Dates||14.12.2022 – 20.12.2022|
|Written Test||April 2023|
WBPSC JE Notification 2022
For which, it issues recruitment notices inviting applications from eligible and deserving candidates. This year, the organization has released the WBPSC JE Recruitment 2022 stating all the important details about the exam. For more upcoming State Govt Jobs, click here
- The applicants will be evaluated on the basis of performance given in all phases of the recruitment.
- The application process for WBPSC JE Recruitment 2022 Notification will be started in November 2022 for which the exam date will be announced by WBPSC Board.
- This exam is conducted every year by WBPSC JE Recruitment 2022 Notification
- The WBPSC official website has an online application form that aspirants can fill out.
For more information about WBPSC JE Exam 2022, interested candidates can visit the official website. The complete information about posts and vacancies for WBPSC JE 2022 will be highlighted on the official site of www.wbpsc.gov.in. To avail of exclusive job offers, join our Telegram Channel page now!
WBPSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2022
The WBPSC JE Recruitment 2022 Notification released the notification for and along with the number of vacancies. Detailed information on the number of WBPSC JE Civil Recruitment 2022 Vacancies is tabulated below. Get the latest Diploma Jobs here
- All contestants who want to take the Selection Process 2022 must take both the Test, Interview, as well as the DV
- With the formal notification, the Exam & Interview date and other significant dates are expected to be announced.
- Aspirants can check the exam schedule and start their preparation accordingly.
- Interviewees should submit photocopies of educational qualifications, experience, age proof & other documents during the process of online application.
- Also needed to upload their latest photo & signature, without which their application will not be accepted
We hope you find this post useful and informative about the upcoming Examination System, Previous Year’s Question Papers, etc. Naukrimessenger.com is the best website for those who want to participate in government, banking, court, and other exams. Naukrimeesenger.com makes it easy for interested people to read by providing study materials. This is a great way to keep up-to-date with the latest info about government and other Exams.
|WBPSC JE Interview Questions & Answers||WBPSC Junior Engineer Syllabus 2022|
|WBPSC JE Civil, Mech, Electrical Books 2022||WBPSC Junior Engineer Salary 2022|
|WBPSC JE Civil, Mech, Electrical Previous Year Question Papers|
|Designation||Junior Engineer (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical)|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Join our Telegram|
WBPSC JE Notification 2022: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should establish their eligibility by uploading copies of essential qualification certificates, matriculation certificate as proof of age, category certificates, and experience certificates (wherever required) based on category, experience, age, essential qualifications, etc. mentioned in the advertisement. to avoid rejection of their candidature after the closing date. Get the current job openings details here
- Diploma in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering from a recognized University.
- Check WBPSC Recruitment 2022 notification for more details.
- Applicants for the posts of WBPSC Vacancy should not be more than 36 Years
- Kindly refer to WBPSC Recruitment 2022 for age limit and relaxation.
|Category||Upper Age Relaxation (as of 01.01.2022)|
|For other state’s OBC, SC, ST, PH||No Relaxation will be given|
|For SC||5 Years|
|For ST||5 Years|
|For OBC||3 Years|
|For PH||10 Years|
- Written Exam
- Document Verification (DV)
WBPSC Junior Engineer salary
- Pay Level: 12
- Basic Pay: 35,800/-
- HRA: 4296/- ( 12% Of the Basic Pay)
- DA: 1074/- ( 3% )
- Medical: 500/-
- Starting Monthly Gross Salary: 41,670/-.
Moreover, for the sake of entrants, we have given the upcoming West Bengal PSC jobs Vacancy Details, eligibility, salary details, Exam pattern, syllabus, previous year question papers, last date, important date, Age limit, Selection process, login, Result, application form, Books, Answer Key, Exam dates, Admit card and many other central & state Govt jobs details on this page.
WBPCS Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Procedure
- Step 1: Visit the official website
- Step 2: There claimants will find an option for an application link, click on that.
- Step 3: Click on registration and complete the registration process
- Step 4: You will receive the registration number and password in your mail-id.
- Step 5: Log in using your credential and click on apply now.
- Step 6: Aspirants need to fill in their personal and educational details in the application form.
- Step 7: Upload a recent photograph and scanned copy of the signature
- Step 8: Please check the details once again before submitting the form as no correction is allowed once the application is submitted.
- Step 9: Proceed with the application fee payment process and pay your application fees online through any provided options.
- Step 10: After successful fee payment, save a soft copy of the application form along with the fee payment receipt for future reference.
Requirements for Photograph & Signature
APPLICATION FEE DETAILS:
Interviewees have to pay the application fee to submit their application form at the final stage. The fees to be paid by the claimants are prearranged in the below section, according to their category. The fee must be paid online, using a credit card, debit card, or net banking card.
- Online Payment through Debit/Credit Card: Rs. 160/- + Service Charge 1% of Examination Fee subject to a minimum of Rs.5/-
- Net Banking: Additional Service Charge of Rs.5/-
- Bank Counter (Offline payment): Additional Service Charge of Rs.20/-