PPSC Recruitment 2021 – Junior Engineers, Sub- Divisional Engineer & Other Posts – Total Vacancy: 1046 – Last Date: 10.05.2021 & 19.05.2021 – Apply Online @ ppsc.gov.in
PPSC Recruitment 2021: Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has recently advertised notification, for the post of Junior Engineer, Sub-Divisional Engineer and Section Engineer. According to the PPSC notification, there are 1046 vacancies are allocated for above mentioned posts. Interested and suitable candidates may apply through online mode @ www.ppsc.gov.in. The online application registration has been started. The last date for submission of online application is 10th May 2021 (Section Engineer) and 19th May 2021.
|Recruiter||Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)|
|Designation||Junior Engineers, Section Engineer & Sub-divisional Engineer|
As per the PPSC JE vacancy notification, the eligible contenders will be appointed any districts of Punjab as decided by the Punjab Public Service Commission. Candidates are requested to read the eligibility criteria and ensure that they meet all the criteria before applying. Instructions, additional documents details, Apply Online link (PPSC Login) are available in the official notification. Candidates should have valid Mobile Number and E-mail ID. Lists of provisionally eligible candidates will be uploaded on the website of the Commission in due course. Competitive written exam may be held on June 2021 (Tentatively) in various centers at Patiala. Here we provide lots of updates of jobs in Punjab, seekers can make use of it.
PPSC Vacancy 2021 Details
PPSC is going to fill 1000+ vacancies in various departments of Punjab which are, Department of Punjab Water Resource Management And Development Corporation, The Department of Pwd (Br), Punjab,. Department of Local Government (Municipal Corporation), Government of Punjab, Department of Pwd (Br), Punjab, Punjab Housing And Urban Planning Department (Punjab Urban Development Authority), Government of Punjab, Punjab Water Supply And Sewerage Board, Department of Local Government and Govt. of Punjab, Department of Agriculture In Punjab State Warehousing Corporation, Govt. of Punjab.
Punjab PSC Engineer Recruitment Notification Details 2021
The official job notice to download the admit cards will be uploaded shortly. Admit Cards for the examinations can be downloaded using the Registration Number and Password on the link Download Admit Card available on the website of the Commission ppsc.gov.in. To get more update, keep in touch with our Naukri Messenger website regularly for more frequent updates about recruitment. Here you will get brief information about PPSC latest jobs Required Qualification, Age limitation, Application Procedure and Important Dates and Links in the below article. So read this article till the end to get all the information regarding this recruitment.
- Degree/ Diploma in Civil Engineering/ Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or its equivalent from a recognized University or institution
- Punjabi of Matric or its equivalent Standard is compulsory.
- Kindly Check PPSC JE recruitment 2021 notification about qualification details.
- Minimum 18 years to Maximum 37 years.
- Refer Official notification of PPSC for age limit and relaxation.
- Written Competitive Examination
- Kindly refer PPSC JE vacancy notification to get more details about it.
PPSC Salary Details
- JE – Rs. 35400/- Initial Pay
- Sub Divisional Engineer – Rs. 47600/-
PPSC JE Online Application Procedure
Eligible Contenders should apply through online mode via www.ppsc.gov.in. The notification and PPSC apply online registration link (PPSC Login link) are available in the official website.
To apply, contenders have to pay the examination fee and online application charges in suggested format as mentioned in the notification before the last date.
- All Others Categories (including EWS Lineal Descendant of Ex-servicemen, Punjab): Rs.1500/-
- For SC/ ST of all states & Other Backward Classes of Punjab State: Rs.750/-
- EWS/ PWD, LDESM, Ex-Servicemen of Punjab State: Should pay the Online Application Charges only Rs.500/-
Application Fee Payment Last Date:
- For Sub Divisional Engineer Electrical: 14th May 2021
- For all other posts: 26th May 2021
Applicants have to submit the complete application form enclosed with required documents. Then Contenders have to ensure all the given information and check their eligibility before submission. After submission, applicants have to take a hard copy of online application and E- Receipt for future references. Contenders should apply, before the last date to avoid rejection.