PPSC JE Recruitment 2021 – Junior Engineers (Electrical/ Mechanical/Civil) Posts – Total Vacancy: 697 – Last Date: Mar 18 & 27 2021 – Apply Online @ ppsc.gov.in
PPSC JE Recruitment 2021: Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) is going to conduct the Competitive Written Examination on April 2021 to filling up the vacancies of Junior Engineers (JE) in Civil, Mechanical & Electrical in the Department of Water Supply and Sanitation. PPSC expects online application from eligible candidates. Interested candidates may apply through online mode @ www.ppsc.gov.in. The online application registration has been started. The last date for submission of online application is 18th March 2021 (Advt. No.11) and 27th March 2021 (Advt. No 1&2).
|Recruiter||Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)|
As per the PPSC JE vacancy notification, the eligible contenders will be appointed any districts of Punjab as decided by the Punjab Public Service Commission. Candidates are requested to read the eligibility criteria and ensure that they meet all the criteria before applying. Instructions, additional documents details, Apply Online link (PPSC Login) of latest JE vacancy also available in the official notification. Candidates should have valid Mobile Number and E-mail ID. Lists of provisionally eligible candidates will be uploaded on the website of the Commission in due course. Competitive written exam may be held on April 2021 in various centers at Patiala. Here we provide lots of updates of jobs in Punjab, seekers can make use of it.
PPSC JE Vacancy 2021 Details
Punjab PSC JE Recruitment Notification Details 2021
The concerned organization has planned to allot the pay scale of Rs. 35400/- for JE posts. The official Notice to download the admit cards will be uploaded shortly. Admit Cards for the examinations can be downloaded using the Registration Number and Password on the link Download Admit Card available on the website of the Commission ppsc.gov.in. To get more update, keep in touch with our Naukri Messenger website regularly for more frequent updates about recruitment. Here you will get brief information about PPSC latest jobs Required Qualification, Age limitation, Application Procedure and Important Dates and Links in the below article. So read this article till the end to get all the information regarding this recruitment.
- Junior Engineers: Diploma in Civil Engineering/ Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or its equivalent/ higher qualification from a recognized University or institution or any other equivalent or higher qualification recognized by the Government. from a recognized university or institution.
- Punjabi of Matric or its equivalent Standard is compulsory for both the posts.
- Kindly Check PPSC JE recruitment 2021 notification about qualification details.
- Minimum 18 years to Maximum 37 years.
- Refer Official notification of PPSC for age limit and relaxation.
- Written Competitive Examination
- Kindly refer PPSC JE vacancy notification to get more details about it.
PPSC JE Online Application Procedure
Eligible Contenders should apply through online mode via www.ppsc.gov.in. The notification and PPSC apply online registration link (PPSC Login link) are available in the official website.
To apply, contenders have to pay the examination fee and online application charges in suggested format as mentioned in the notification before the last date.
- All Others Categories (including EWS Lineal Descendent of Ex-servicemen, Punjab) : Rs.3000/-
- Person with disability, Punjab State only: Rs.1750/-
- For SC/ ST of all states & Backward classes of Punjab State: Rs.1125/-
- Ex-Servicemen of Punjab State only: Should pay the Online Application Charges only Rs.500/-
Application Fee Payment Last Date:
- For No. 11: 25/03/2021
- For Advt. NO 1 & 2: 05/04/2021
Applicants have to submit the complete application form enclosed with required documents. Then Contenders have to ensure all the given information and check their eligibility before submission. After submission, applicants have to take a hard copy of online application and E- Receipt for future references. Contenders should apply, before the last date to avoid rejection.
|Advt No||Advt.No. 11. Advt. No 1 & 2|