CGPSC Peon Previous Year Question papers | CG Public Service Commission Model Question with solutions | CGPSC Chaprasi Sample question papers Download PDF | Chhattisgarh Peon Exam solved papers
CGPSC Peon Previous Year Question papers | CGPSC Old Model Questions PDF @ www.psc.cg.gov.in peon Questions: The CGPSC stands for the Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission, which is conducted annually the written test by the Chhattisgarh State Public Service Commission for the recruitment of Peon Posts. The CGPSC examination was conducted at the state level by the Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission. When preparing for the exam, contenders should ensure that they are fully familiar with the CGPSC exam patterns and syllabus 2022. In this article, we will look at the CGPSC Chaprasi old question papers and the CGPSC recruitment exam system. Before starting CGPSC preparation, challengers should go through the given CG sample question papers for a better understanding. Read this article to know more about the curriculum. Applicants are requested to register the details mentioned in this article for future reference. The detailed syllabus for CGPSC Exam 2022 is given below. To get more Chhattisgarh Govt Jobs, click here
Using the CGPSC old question papers, job seekers can prepare for the exam in the right direction without wasting a single minute. Understanding the CGPSC syllabus and CGPSC exam pattern will help candidates to plan effective strategies in a systematic manner. This way, applicants can cover all the topics mentioned in the CG old question papers in order to get the qualifying marks. Also, you can get the CGPSC Peon Syllabus and Exam pattern on this dashboard. The detailed syllabus for CGPSC Exam 2022 is given below.
|Exam Name||Written Test|
|Join our Telegram|
CGPSC Exam Pattern | CGPSC Peon Exam Pattern in English
You will gain useful insights into the required growth in your preparation. You know if you have missed something from the Exam pattern & Syllabus
- 02 marks will be given for each correct answer.
- 01 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer
- Underneath the written test, applicants must obtain at least 33% marks on each question paper.
- Eligibility marks for SC/ ST/ OBC category only will be 23%
- The number of competitors invited for interviews will be approximately 3 times the number of vacancies given in the advertisement.
- There will be no minimum qualifying marks for the interview.
- The contender will be selected on the basis of merit and category based on the total marks obtained in the written test and interview.
CGPSC Exam Pattern | CGPSC Peon Exam Pattern in Hindi
- लिखित परीक्षा के प्रश्न पत्र वस्तुनिष्ठ (बहु विकल्प प्रश्न) प्रकार के होंगे. प्रत्येक प्रश्न के लिये पांच संभाव्य उत्तर होंगे।
- प्रत्येक सही उत्तर के लिए 2 अंक प्राप्त होंगे। प्रत्येक गलत उत्तर पर 1 अंक कम किया जाएगा
- लिखित परीक्षा के अंतर्गत उम्मीदवारों को प्रत्येक प्रश्न पत्र में कम से कम 33% अंक प्राप्त कर होंगे। अनुसूचित जाति/जनजाति/ अन्य पिछड़ा वर्ग के मामले में अर्हकारी अंक केवल 23% होंगे
- साक्षात्कार के लिए आमंत्रित किये जाने वाले उम्मीदवारों की संख्या, विज्ञापन में दिए गए रिक्त स्थानों की संख्या से लगभग 3 गुनी होगी। साक्षात्कार के लिए कोई अर्हकारी न्यूनतम अंक न होंगे।
- उम्मीदवार का चयन लिखित परीक्षा एवं साक्षात्कार में प्राप्त कुल अंकों के आधार पर गुणानुक्रम एवं प्रवर्गवार किया जाएगा |
CGPSC Syllabus 2022 PDF | CGPSC Peon Syllabus
Nominees preparing for the CGPSC Exam 2022 will take the complete Syllabus required for the exam. Before preparing for any competitive exam, it is a prerequisite to study the syllabus. Preparation for any exam begins with knowing the syllabus of the exam. Knowing the comprehensive Syllabus helps to manage time effectively and not waste time and effort.
Moreover, for the sake of entrants, we have given the upcoming CGPSC job Vacancy Details, eligibility, salary details, Exam pattern, syllabus, previous year question papers, last date, important date, Age limit, Selection process, login, Result, application form, Answer Key, Exam dates, Admit card and many other central & state government jobs details on this page.
CGPSC Last 15 Years model papers – Preparation Strategy
There are numerous benefits of solving these CGPSC Peon Old Model Question Paper you get to know the important topics, scoring topics, the difficulty level of exam questions, and more. Here are some other benefits of solving these CG solved previous papers. Naukrimessenger.com has papers from these previous years and many more papers required for your upcoming bank, Government Sector, University, Courts, etc. exam preparation. To get more State Govt jobs, click here
- A candidate must look into the Chhattisgarh public service commision previous years’ solved papers and written test series to know the weightage of the sub-topics asked in each section of PSC exams.
- The ones who successfully clear the first stage are directed to sit for the next selection process
Before starting their preparation, claimants should review the exam syllabus.
- This will allow them to cover all the topics discussed in the exam.
Perform practice tests to improve the speed and accuracy of your questions to perform better in the exam, as well as identify your strengths and weaknesses.
- Therefore practice as many times for the chhattisgarh PSC Exam Question Papers to get success in the peon/chaprasi exams.
- Here CGPSC Chaprasi Question Paper 2022 PDF has a pattern that makes it helpful for the candidates
CGPSC Previoys Year solved Question Papers PDF – Download Here
A powerful preparation strategy is all that is required to get a final selection in the examination. Contenders must use theCGPSC Peon previous year question papers PDF to get a complete idea of the level of the questions asked in the competitive examination
***BEST OFF LUCK***
We hope you found this article on the Syllabus for various posts informative and useful. You can also start preparing yourself for all types of Government exams and get quicker access to any required information through our Naukrimessenger.com. The article also provides the latest information and updates regarding ongoing recruitment processes. Bookmark our website now and ace your exam preparations!