Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022 | Current openings: Apprentice | Total Vacancies: 3115 | Last date: 29.10.2022 | Apply online @ er.indianrailways.gov.in
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022: Railway Recruitment Cell – Eastern Railway has recently issued a recruitment notification (RRC-ER/Act Apprentices/2022-23) to invite online applications from suitable candidates for the Apprentice post. As per the Eastern Railway apprentice notification, there are 3115 vacancies are allotted for the above-said Apprentices. The Eastern Railway apprentice notification will available on its official website @ www.er.indianrailways.gov.in recruitment 2022. If you are looking for the latest Apprentice Jobs, click here
- Before applying for the Eastern Railway Apprentice Vacancy, aspirants must have completed their Grade 10th/ ITI in the relevant field from a recognized university.
- Only the candidates having a mentioned qualification in the relevant field are eligible for the mentioned programs.
- Adequate contenders can fill out the application form which is available on the official website.
- Applications for recruitment should be filled out online with all necessary details with the required application fee charge.
Participators looking for Central Govt Jobs can avail themselves of this opportunity with an affordable salary package. Challengers will be selected based on their performance in the interview. Concerned contenders can check the main highlights of Recruitment in the below section. The Interview date for the mentioned posts will be published in the official notification shortly.
RRC ER Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Entrants who qualify for the interview will be called for document verification. TA/ DA will not be paid for aspirants’ to attend the selection process. Claimants should write down the registration number, registered email ID, and mobile number with name, date of birth, and name of the exam while addressing any communication. Before applying, read this article till the end to get all the information regarding this Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Notification. Read the entire article to get more details regarding the latest Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022 Notification – Required Qualification, Educational qualification, Age limitations, Salary Structure, Fee Details, Selection Process, & others. To get the latest Railway Jobs, click here
- Starting date for an application form: 30-09-2022
- End date for an application form: 29.10.2022
- Merit List Date: Notify Later***
We hope you find this post useful and informative about the upcoming Examination System, Previous Year Question Papers, etc. Naukrimessenger.com is the best website for those who want to participate in government, banking, court, and other exams. Naukrimeesenger.com makes it easy for interested people to read by providing study materials. This is a great way to keep up-to-date with the latest info about government and other Exams. To avail of exclusive job offers, join our Telegram Channel page now!
|Recruiter||RRC- Eastern Railway|
|Job Location||Workshops & Divisions of Eastern Railway|
|Join our Telegram|
RRC Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022
Candidates who have undergone/are undergoing Apprenticeship training have a work experience date of enrollment as a trainee for one year or more and are unworthy of consideration for the above Apprentice training. The date of joining will be intimated to selected candidates by the Southern Railway organization. The selected candidate should produce a medical fitness certificate from a registered medical practitioner, at the time of joining. Get the current job openings details here
- The duration of apprenticeship training will be for a period of one year.
- The selected contenders will be appointed at Workshops and Divisions of the Eastern Railway
- Candidates are required to read the official notification thoroughly and then apply.
- Applicants should possess the required educational qualifications and attain certain age limitations.
RRC Southern Railway Apprentice Vacancy 2022 Details
The management reserves the right to increase, decrease or cancel vacancies at any stage due to administrative/policy reasons. Interviewees for the post must ensure that they meet the optional eligibility criteria for the Said post. The claimant should keep his application number carefully and admit card creation from the link provided on the website. Get the latest Freshers Jobs here
|Division Names||Total Vacancies|
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022 Notification
Selection will be based on the marks obtained in the Merit List and interview. The shortlisted candidate’s list will be uploaded on the official website. The number of training may increase or decrease as per the requirements of the concerned organization. Official notification, application registration link, and other important instructions are available on the official website of Southern Railway. Get the Graduate Jobs here
- The Interview will be decided in consultation with the higher authorities and the committee.
- Interviewees for the post must ensure that they meet the optional eligibility criteria for the Said post.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview
- Interviewees should submit photocopies of educational qualifications, experience, age proof & other documents during the process of online application.
- Also needed to upload their latest photo & signature, without which their application will not be accepted
RRC Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022
Aspirants from Indian Nationals are only eligible for this above post. The shortlisted candidates must possess self-attested certificates photocopies of photos, Educational qualifications, community certificates, Experience, Age proof, etc. in the prescribed format. The following documents shall be produced in original with a set of photocopies for verification along with self-attested photocopies during apprentice training. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for document verification and further process. Get the latest Diploma Jobs here
RRC ER Recruitment 2022 Notification: Eligibility Criteria
Following are the details about the eligibility criteria that the postulants have to fulfill before applying. Aspirants must go through the minimum educational qualification required to be accepted. To be eligible for certain positions, you must have the necessary experience, which is also listed in the table. The maximum age limit for certain categories can be relaxed as per the guidelines of the Government. Get the current job openings details here
- Grade 10th/ ITI in a concerned stream
- Check Eastern Railway notification 2022
- Minimum 15 – Maximum 24 years of age
- Kindly refer Eastern Railway notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Merit List
- Document Verification (DV)
- Check Advert
Moreover, for the sake of entrants, we have given the upcoming Railway job Vacancy Details, eligibility, Merit List, salary details, Exam pattern, syllabus, previous year question papers, last date, important date, Age limit, Selection process, login, Result, application form, Answer Key, Exam dates, Cut Off Marks, Admit card and many other central & state government jobs details on this page.
Eastern Railway Apprentice 2022 Apply Online Application Procedure
Qualified competitors should apply online and the entire application process is online. Enthusiastic candidates are required to apply online @ er.indianrailways.gov.in
- To apply click the link “Apply Online” which will open the application form. Applicants must apply for one unit when completing the application form.
- Upload the scanned certificates/ documents etc. on the online portal. The scanned photo should be in JPG/JPEG format and within the specified file size as mentioned in the Application Form.
- Applicants must have a valid email id for registration.
- Contenders should bring the printout of the online application hardcopy along with the self-attested copies of documents/certificates during the document verification.
APPLICATION FEES DETAILS
Interviewees have to pay the application fee to submit their application form at the final stage. The fees to be paid by the claimants are prearranged in the below section, according to their category. The fee must be paid online, using a credit card, debit card, or net banking card.
- The application Fee for applicants is Rs.100/-
- Application Fee is exempted to SC/ST/PWBD/Women candidates
- The payment can be made by using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking etc.
|Advt No||RRC-ER/Act Apprentices/2022-23|