Rajasthan Samvida Teacher Bharti 2023 | Job Profile: Assistant Teacher | Current Openings: 9716 | Last Date: 01.03.2023 | Apply Online @ educationsector.rajasthan.gov.in
Rajasthan Samvida Teacher Bharti 2023: The Department of Secondary Education, Rajasthan has just issued an employment notification (01 & 02/2022-23) to fill the position of Assistant Teacher. Appropriate applicants may apply for the 9712 openings that have been circulated in Contractual Type. Candidates who match all of the aforementioned conditions and are interested in applying may visit the official Portal @ educationsector.rajasthan.gov.in Recruitment 2023. Applicants between the ages of 21 and 40 are eligible to apply for these positions. The DV date for the aforementioned positions will be announced in the official announcement soon. Before applying, read this article all the way through to the conclusion to acquire all the details about Rajasthan Samvida Teacher Recruitment (राजस्थान संविदा शिक्षक भर्ती 2023). To know more about upcoming State Govt jobs, kindly touch the attached link
|Last Date to Apply
Rajasthan Samvida Teacher Recruitment 2023 (राजस्थान प्राइमरी टीचर भर्ती 2023)
ALSO CHECK: Rajasthan Samvida Teacher Bharti Salary 2023
If you are searching for Rajasthan Government Jobs can take advantage of this opportunity, which offers a competitive compensation package. To take the Rajasthan Samvida Teacher Recruitment examinations, applicants must be eligible. Aspirants must have finished their UMAV/ B.Ed/ D.El.Ed along with TET (Level-2) 2022/ REET 2021-22 within minimum qualifying marks from a recognized university/ council before applying for the राजस्थान टीचर भर्ती 2023. Interested candidates may fill out the application form, which is accessible on the official website. Before the deadline, applications for recruitment should be filled out online with all relevant data. Candidates who fulfill the राजस्थान Teacher Vacancy qualifying requirements can fill out the application form. The Rajasthan Samvida Teacher provides the eligibility conditions in the official notice. Get the latest Teaching Jobs here
Rajasthan contract Teacher Vacancy 2023 Notification (राजस्थान संविदा शिक्षक भर्ती 2023)
Residents of Rajasthan and beyond Rajasthan, including the TSP AREA, are eligible to apply for the listed Non-TSP AREA positions. Only native/bona fide residents of Rajasthan State are eligible to apply for the advertised Scheduled Area (TSP AREA) positions. Find Graduate Jobs here.
- No modification will be authorized after the final submission of the online application form, and no requests for editing, incorrect information, or incomplete applications will be accepted.
- Candidates who qualify for the selection process will be eligible to appear in the document verification.
- Interviewees should submit photocopies of educational qualifications, experience, age proof & other documents during the process of online application.
- Also needed to upload their latest photo & signature, without which their application will not be accepted
|Department of Secondary Education, Rajasthan
|Join our Telegram
Rajasthan Samvida Teacher Vacancy 2023 Details
Vacancies shown in the advertisement are provisional and subject to change. Vacancies may be reduced/increased or withdrawn without assigning any reason. The recruitment process may be canceled/ postponed/ suspended/ terminated at any stage without assigning any reason. Get the current job openings details here
Samvida Shikshak Bharti 2023 Rajasthan: Eligibility Criteria
Following are the details about the eligibility criteria that the postulants have to fulfill before applying. Aspirants must go through the minimum educational qualification required to be accepted. To be eligible for certain positions, you must have the necessary experience, which is also listed in the table. The maximum age limit for certain categories can be relaxed as per the guidelines of the Government. Get the latest Freshers Jobs here
Assistant Teacher (Level-01):
- Aspirants must have completed UMAV with at least 50% from a recognized board or its equivalent.
- Candidates must hold a D.El.Ed.
- Applicants must have REET 2021-22 in order to qualify.
Assistant Teacher (Level-02) Maths/ English:
- Aspirants must have a bachelor’s degree in English or mathematics with at least 50% marks.
- Applicants must hold a B.Ed./D.El.Ed.
- TET (Level-2) 2022 with minimum qualifying scores is required.
- Kindly refer to the Rajasthan Samvida Teacher Bharti Official notification for Qualification
- Volunteers must attain the age of a Minimum of 21 & Maximum of 40 Years
- Kindly refer to the Rajasthan Samvida Teacher vacancy 2023 Official notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Document Verification (DV)
- Check Advert
- Check & verify the Rajasthan Samvida Teacher Recruitment 2023 official notification pdf @ sssb.punjab.gov.in
Moreover, for the sake of entrants, we have given the upcoming Punjab job Vacancy Details, eligibility, Merit List, salary details, Exam pattern, syllabus, previous year question papers, last date, important date, Age limit, Selection process, login, Result, application form, Answer Key, Exam dates, Cut Off Marks, Admit card and many other central & state government jobs details on this page.
Rajasthan Samvida Teacher Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Application Form Procedure:
Desirous qualified Contenders should apply through online mode in the prescribed format as referred to in the official notification.
- In the online application form correctness of the information, being provided is the responsibility of the applicants.
- All the details furnished in the online application will be treated as final and no changes shall be entertained.
- Application once submitted, cannot be altered or resubmitted under any circumstances.
- Further, no request with respect to making changes in any data/particulars entered by the candidate in the Online Application will be entertained, once the application is submitted successfully.
- Applicants must their application form before o the last Date.
Requirements for Photograph & Signature
Rajasthan Samvida Teacher Application Fee
Candidates have to pay the application fee to submit their application form at the final stage. The fees to be paid by the claimants are prearranged in the below section, according to their category. The fee must be paid online, using a credit card, debit card, or net banking card.
|Unreserved/ OBC/ EBC
|EWS/ OBC-NCL of Rajasthan
|SC/ ST & Sharia Tribal Classes of Rajasthan
|Pwd and candidates with less than 2.50 family income
Cracking upcoming exams is not that difficult if you work hard. Naukrimessenger.com will help you to do so. Join our Telegram Channel page now with the direct link provided on our homepage to get guidance and stay on the right track of preparation. You will also get other features that will help you.
|01 & 02/2022-23