RPSC Recruitment 2021 – Rajasthan State and Sub Services posts – Total Vacancies: 988 – Last Date: 27.08.2021 – Apply Online @ rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
RPSC Recruitment 2021: Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) invites online application from qualified candidates for the post of Rajasthan State and Sub Services (RAS). According to the RPSC RAS notification, there are 988 vacancies are allocated for this above-mentioned post. Applicants are advised to apply via online mode @rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. Aspirants can apply for online registration from the date of 28.07.2021 to 27.08.2021. You can download notification and apply online link or application form are available on its career portal.
|Recruiter||Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)|
|Designation||Rajasthan State and Sub Services (RAS)|
As per the RPSC RAS Vacancy notification, the selection may be done by Preliminary Exam (200 Marks), Mains Exam (800 Marks) and Personality and viva-voce Examination (100 Marks). The final merit list will be prepared by Rajasthan PSC and uploaded on its career portal. All those listed applicants must present for Viva Voce exam. The latest RPSC notification holds information related to RAS exam, application mode, selection process, payment fee structure, etc. Candidates presently working in the government sector should apply through the proper channel.
RPSC RAS Recruitment Notification Details
Rajasthan Public Service Commission is the premier commission of the government of Rajasthan, for organizing recruitment exams, procedures for recruiting employees, officers to various departments of the government. To get more updated and the upcoming RPSC Jobs 2021 regularly visit our Naukri Messenger website or login to the Rajasthan Public Service Commission portal in order to check the upcoming RPSC vacancy, salary, admit card, RPSC RAS exam date, pattern, result, answer key, RAS syllabus etc.
- Applicants should possess Degree in relevant discipline from a recognized college/ institute/ university with the required experience.
- Check RPSC vacancy 2021 notification about qualification.
- 21-40 years
- Kindly refer to notification of Rajasthan PSC careers for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection may be based on Written Competitive Examination (Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam), Personality and viva-voce Examination.
- Visit and verify in official notification of RPSC jobs.
Rajasthan RAS Scheme of Exam
- Preliminary Exam (200 Marks)
- Mains Exam (800 Marks)
- Personality and viva-voce Examination (100 Marks)
RAS Preliminary Exam
- General Knowledge & General Science: 200 (Maximum Marks)
- Exam Duration: 3 hrs
RAS Mains Exam
- Paper-I (General Studies-I): 200 Marks
- Paper-II (General Studies-II): 200 Marks
- Paper-III (General Studies-III): 200 Marks
- Paper-IV (General Hindi and General English): 200 Marks
RPSC RAS Online Application Procedure
Applications can be submitted through online @rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. Candidates are advised to read the official notification to ensure their eligibility. The official notification, apply online registration link, essential documents details, RAS exam scheme are available in official notification. To read the official notification, choose “Recruitment Advertisement” section on the home page of RPSC. Then choose “RPSC RAS Notification 2021”. Applicants have to pay the required application fee in a prescribed manner as stated in RAS official advertisement of Rajasthan PSC.
- Rs. 350/- for General/ UR categories
- Rs. 250/- OBC/ MBC/ EWS categories
- Rs. 150/- for SC/ ST/ PH candidates
Candidates are advised to fill the application form after reading the instructions carefully. Any further information/ notice in respect to the subject recruitment will be published on RPSC official website only.