Rajasthan Hospital Caretaker Recruitment 2022 | Opportunity: 55 | Start Date: 30.05.2022 | Last Date: 29.06.2022 | RPSC HCT Recruitment 2022 Apply Online @rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
Rajasthan Hospital Caretaker Recruitment 2022/RPSC HCT Recruitment 2022: Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has announced the job notification against the number of 06/2022-23 to fill the current job opening of Hospital Care Taker Posts. There is total of 55 vacancies are available for HCT posts in Rajasthan. Aspirants Who are Interested to hold Rajasthan Jobs taking advantage of this wonderful opportunity by filling up the online application form from 30.05.2022 onwards @rpsc.rakjasthan.gov.in. Willing and Interested Candidates can ensure eligibility to register for this RPSC Recruitment 2022 & submit the online form before the last date of 29.06.2022 on its officials – www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in recruitment 2022.
As per the RPSC Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF has been released on its officials to fill multiple Hospital Caretaker vacancies. Candidates who have completed Graduation in MBA/PGD are eligible to apply the application form of Hospital Caretaker Posts thru online mode. Other vacancy details of RPSC Recruitment 2022 such as educational qualification , salary details, Age limit, fees details, apply mode, selection process and procedure for apply the required are elaborately given below this article.
|Exam Name||Written Test|
|Join our Telegram|
RPSC Hospital Caretaker Recruitment 2022-Eligibility Criteria
It’s mandatory, that for this RPSC Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment 2022 interviewees should submit photocopies of educational qualifications, experience, age proof & other documents during the process of online application. Also needed to upload their latest photo & signature, without which their application will not be accepted.
Bookmark Our Naukri Messenger Website to get more details about the upcoming Rajasthan PSC jobs career opportunity notification 2022
Now, We are talk about the eligibility, salary details, last date, important date, Age limit, Selection process, login, Result, application form, Answer Key, Exam dates, Admit card and many other details on this page.
Hospital Caretaker Vacancy Rajasthan:
- According to the Rajasthan PSC Recruitment 2022 notification for Hospital Caretake posts, totally 55 placement are assigned for above said posts. The 50 vacancies are slotted for Non-Tsp Position and remaining 5 vacancies are slotted for TSP Position in Rajasthan.
Hospital Caretaker Educational Qualification:
- Candidates must have MBA/PGD in Hospital Management/Administration (regular College Basis) from the authorized institute/ University.
- Check the official notice about the Required qualification details.
- The salary will be given as Level-11, Pay of Matrix: 4200/-
- For Regarding details about remuneration kindly check the official portal @psc.rajasthan.gov.in
- Written Test/ Interview
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
- Should reach the age of 18 to 40 years as on 01.01.2023
- Age Relaxation will be followed as per law of State Government.
- Fees for Candidates of General: Rs.350/-
- For OBC/EWS/MBC Candidates: Rs.250/-
- Aspirants of SC/ST/BPL category : Rs.150/-
Steps to Apply RPSC Recruitment 2022 for Hospital Caretaker Posts:
- Go to Visit “rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in“
- Select Candidate Information>>Recruitment Advertisement.
- Click the Arrow of Download against the “Advt. No. 06/2022-23 For Hospital Care Taker – 2022”.
- Check out the RPSC Recruitment 2022 Notification fully.
- Application Form for Hospital Caretaker Posts will be available from 30 May 2022 to 29 June 2022.
- Fill in the blanks of Required details of online form.
- After filled up the form Verify that details on your application carefully.
- Then pay the admissible fees of application process thru online.
- Hit submit tab to registered your application form.
- Keep note the receipt of application form for future reference.
Hence, This all the steps to Download RPSC Recruitment 2022 Notification Pdf and Application form via Online. Otherwise you can use the direct link of RSPC important links at the end of this Session.
|Exam Date||Notify Later|