RSMSSB CET Graduate Level Recruitment 2022 | Common Eligibility Test (CET) | Opportunity: 2996 | Last date: 21.10.2022 | Apply Online @ rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
RSMSSB CET Graduate Level Recruitment 2022: Rajasthan Staff Selection Board (RSMSSB) has recently released the notification for various posts like Female Supervisor, Patwari, Ziledar, Platoon Commander, Tehsil Revenue Accountant, Junior Accountant, Sub-Jailer, Supervisor, & Hostel Superintendent Grade-II. The current vacancies have been apportioned for the Rajasthan Common Eligibility Test (CET) Graduate Level. Appropriate nominees can apply for the circulated 2996 vacancies. The examination is conducted every year by the RSMSSB Board to be appointed in Rajasthan. Entrants must be eligible to take the Rajasthan Common Eligibility Test (CET) Graduate Level Exam. Before applying for the RSMSSB CET Vacancy, aspirants must have completed their Graduate in the relevant field from a recognized university. Only the candidates having a Degree in the relevant field are eligible for the mentioned programs. Adequate contenders can fill out the application form which is available on the official website @ www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in recruitment 2022. Applications for recruitment should be filled out online with all necessary details along with the required application fee. To get more upcoming and latest state government jobs here
- Starting date for an application form: 22.9.2022
- End date for an application form: 21.10.2022
- Exam Date: 06th to 09th Jan 2023
Nominees in the middle of 18 to 40 years of age are worthy to apply for these Posts. Participators looking for Rajasthan Govt Jobs can avail themselves of this opportunity with an affordable salary package. Challengers will be selected based on their performance in written tests and document verification. Concerned contenders can check the main highlights of Recruitment in the below section. The exam date for the mentioned posts will be published in the official notification shortly. Before applying, read this article till the end to get all the information regarding this recruitment. Read the entire article to get more details regarding the latest Recruitment 2022- Required Qualification, Educational qualification, Age limitations, Salary Structure, Fee Details, Selection Process, & others. To avail of exclusive job offers, join our Telegram Channel page now!
|Designation||Female Supervisor, Patwari, Ziledar, & Others|
|Exam Name||Common Eligibility Test (CET) Graduate Level|
|Join our Telegram|
RSMSSB Rajasthan CET Graduate Level Notification 2022
- The online application link will be available beginning September 22, 2022.
- Eligible candidates can apply online at rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in, the RSMSSB’s official website.
- Candidates who are interested in applying for RSMSSB CET Recruitment 2022 should visit rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in on or before the deadline
- After filling out the online form candidates should read the entire official notification or online form instructions.
- contenders who meet all the above requirements and are interested in considering can apply online by visiting the official website portal.
CET Vacancy 2022 | Rajasthan CET Notification 2022 PDF
The application must be submitted only by online mode. There is no other mode to submit the application form. All contestants who want to take the Selection Process 2022 must take the Written Exam, and Medical Exam, as well as the DV. With the formal notification, CET Rajasthan Exam Date 2022 and other significant dates are expected to be announced.
- Aspirants can check the exam schedule and start their preparation accordingly.
- The selected aspirants will be appointed anywhere in Rajasthan
- Candidates are requested to read the eligibility criteria and ensure that they meet all the criteria before applying.
- Instructions and additional documents details of the latest CET vacancy are also available in the official notification.
- No, the admit cards/call letters will be sent by post, and provisionally admitted candidates should download their respective e-admit cards/e-call letters from the official website of the Commission along with instructions for the respective posts.
CET Rajasthan Notification 2022 PDF Details
Interviews of the selected candidates will be held after the written test. Entrants who qualify for the interview will be called for document verification. TA/ DA will not be paid for aspirants’ to attend the selection process. Claimants should write down the registration number, registered email ID, and mobile number with name, date of birth, and name of the exam while addressing any communication. Only those on the selected list will be selected for availability Vacancies will be called for the selection process. Contenders who meet all the above requirements and are interested in considering can apply online by visiting the official website portal. Get the current job openings details here
RSMSSB Rajasthan CET Graduate Level Vacancy 2022 Details
Vacancies shown in the advertisement are provisional and subject to change. Vacancies may be reduced/increased or withdrawn without assigning any reason. The recruitment process may be canceled/ postponed/ suspended/ terminated at any stage without assigning any reason. Get the latest Freshers Jobs here
|Post Name||Total Breaks|
|Tehsil Revenue Accountant||198|
|Hostel Superintendent Grade-II||335|
Rajasthan CET Notification 2022 PDF
Rajasthan CET will be conducted separately for two levels (Graduate Level & Sr. Secondary Level) Rajasthan Staff Selection Board (RSMSSB) will conduct the Rajasthan CET exam. Rajasthan CET is conducted once a year. CET Rajasthan exam will be conducted at two levels i.e. 12th standard and graduation level.
- Rajasthan CET score is valid for 3 years. Rajasthan CET will be an objective type multiple choice exam
- There will be no minimum qualifying marks for Rajasthan CET.
- The marks of all the candidates will be displayed on the website of the Rajasthan CET portal.
- Applications are called based on CET score whenever RSMSSB starts the recruitment process.
- There is no limit on the number of attempts in CET. It is held every year.
- CET scores will only serve as eligibility criteria for various posts, marks on the CET exam will not be included in the eligibility of the exam for any post.
- Other Boards/ Institutions/ Banks/ MCs may also consider CET score for their recruitments.
CET Rajasthan Notification: Eligibility Criteria
The maximum age limit is relaxed according to the government of Rajasthan rules apply to different categories Types. All claimants must meet the essential requirements of the position and other conditions mentioned in the advertisement. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying the basic qualifications required for the post. Age relaxation will be provided as per government rules. Age relaxation includes 03 years of relaxation for the OBC category and 5 years of relaxation for SC/ ST applicants. Other categories such as EWS, ESM, and PwD may also receive age relaxation as per the rules. Get the Graduate Jobs here
- For more details regarding RSMSSB Vacancy, kindly visit the official website
- Between 18 to 40 years
- To know the RSMSSB recruitment age relaxation, verify the official notification
- Written exam ( January 2022)
- Document Verification
- Check Advert
Moreover, for the sake of entrants, we have given the upcoming Rajasthan job Vacancy Details, eligibility, Merit List, salary details, Exam pattern, syllabus, previous year question papers, last date, important date, Age limit, Selection process, login, Result, application form, Answer Key, Exam dates, Cut Off Marks, Admit card and many other central & state government jobs details on this page.
Rajasthan CET 2022 Application form
Step 1: Visit the One Time Registration Portal & Click on the above-given application link &
Step 2: Complete the registration and receive the registration number & password.
Step 3: Complete the remaining process by entering educational details.
Step 4: Upload the recent photograph and signature as per the required format.
Step 5: Pay the application fee and submit your form.
Step 6: Alternatively, you can also go through the Official website
Step 7: Click on the apply button at the top bar
Step 8: Click on “Apply Link” under Rajasthan CET Registration 2022
Step 9: Enter the necessary details & complete your Rajasthan 2022 Application Form.
Requirements for Photograph & Signature
APPLICATION FEES DETAILS
Interviewees have to pay the application fee to submit their application form at the final stage. The fees to be paid by the claimants are prearranged in the below section, according to their category. The fee must be paid online, using a credit card, debit card, or net banking card.
- General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs.450/-
- OBC (NCL)/ MBC: Rs.350/-
- SC/ ST/ BPL: Rs.250/-
- Mode of Payment: Online or Kiosk
Important Documents Required
- Scanned photograph and signature
- High school certificate
- Intermediate certificate
- Valid Photo ID with details
- Fee payment details (credit card, debit card, mobile banking, etc.)
- Other documents (if applicable)
Bookmark the Naukrimessenger.com website now to get unlimited job offers such as State Govt Jobs, Central Govt Jobs, Apprentice Jobs, Exam Syllabus, Pattern, Previous Question papers, etc., and much more. Join our Telegram Channel page today with the link provided on the homepage and reap the benefits
|Exam Date||06th to 09th Jan 2023|