SDSC SHAR Technician B Cut Off 2022 | ISRO SDSC Technical Assistant Cut Off | Check ISRO SDSC Draughtsman Merit List | Download SDSC Results/ SHAR Results/ ISRO Results @ shar.gov.in
SDSC SHAR Technician B Cut Off 2022 | SHAR Result @ www.shar.gov.in Merit list: ISRO – Satish Dhawan Space Centre – SHAR has successfully conducted the examination for Technician B, Draughtsman B, & other posts on 04.06.2022. Candidates who have successfully written the SDSC SHAR Examination on the assumed date can now wait for Results, Merit List & Cut-off Marks. So, wait for the official update, because the SDSC SHAR Results/ SDSC SHAR Technician/ Draughtsman Cut Off will be published soon on the official website of the SDSC i.e., www.shar.gov.in Results. The contender can check their SDSC SHAR Technician Merit List & Cut-off scores and download them from the direct link given below. The ISRO Technical Assistant Cut Off will be published shortly after the evaluation on the official website of SHAR SDSC. ISRO Technical Assistant Cut Off is available to applicants by category. Applicants can check the cut-off marks to check their eligibility status.
–>>> SDSC SHAR Technician B Answer Key 2022 – Click Here —>>>
>>> For more information on the upcoming Exam Study Material for Preparation go to the attached article. Naukrimessenger.com keeps you informed about all of the newest announcements and events.
|Designation||Technician B, Draughtsman B, & others|
|Exam Name||Written Test|
|Join our Telegram|
SDSC SHAR Technician/ Draughtsman Results @ www.shar.gov.in Results
With the results, SHAR will publish the cut-off marks & Merit List on its official website. The Commission determines the cut-off marks, Results, and Merit List based on various factors such as number of applications, number of openings, the complexity of examination, and many more.
Moreover, for the sake of entrants, we have given the upcoming job Vacancy Details, eligibility, salary details, Exam pattern, syllabus, previous year question papers, Merit List, cut off marks, last date, important date, Age limit, Selection process, login, Result, application form, Answer Key, Exam dates, Admit card and many other central & State Govt jobs details on this page
SDSC SHAR Technician/ Draughtsman Cut off Marks
- Cut-off scores may vary from year to year as they are determined by vacancies, category (reservation), and category.
- You can get an idea about the cutoff from the SHAR SDSC Temporary Response key and understand how it is determined.
- To also appear in the selection process, candidates must secure the specified category and overall cut-off marks.
- For a better understanding, you can go through the ISRO SDSC Expected Cutoff Scores below. Cut-off marks will be determined as soon as the result is announced.
For future updates, follow the official website @ shar.gov.in Cut off marks. Candidates should bookmark this page because we will update it as soon as the ISRO SDSC Cut off information is released by the authorities.
How to Calculate Marks for SDSC SHAR Technician B Exam 2022?
To calculate the marks obtained in the written test, one has to have a copy of their answers and the official SHAR Technical Assistant/Draughtsman B answer sheet. Follow the following marking plan
- The exam will have objective-type questions.
- The exam will have a total of 60 questions.
- Marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
Features Affecting SHAR ISRO Cut Off 2022
- Number of Vacancies: The higher the number of vacancies the higher the cutoff may be, thus increasing the chance of selection in the end.
- Number of Contenders: If the total number of claimants appearing for the examination is high, the cut-off may increase.
- The higher score obtained: Higher score obtained by a candidate may increase the overall cut-off.
- The difficulty of paper: For rough sheets, the cut is usually reduced and vice versa.
Minimum Qualifying Marks for SHAR Technician/ Draughtsman
- The final examination will be held only on the basis of the marks obtained by the applicants in the written examination.
- Hopefuls who qualify with at least 60% marks in the aptitude test must be embellished in the order of marks obtained in the written test.
- The aptitude test is based entirely on the ‘go-no-go’ criteria and the marks obtained in the aptitude test will not be considered for the final examination
- The aptitude test is the eligibility criterion in which the candidate will qualify for at least 60% (go) and less than 60% qualify (no-go)
How to check: SDSC SHAR Technician Cut Off/ SHAR Results
Entrants can calculate the marks for the examination by following the steps given below
Step 1: Go to the SDSC SHAR official website @ shar.gov.in
Step 2: On the homepage, scroll down to “Candidate’s Corner” and click the “Notifications” option.
Step 3: Locate and click on the SDSC SHAR Technician Results link.
Step 4: After clicking the link, you will be directed to a page with the answer key to all the sets in PDF format.
Step 5: Review and save the Cut off marks for later use.
You can now crack any exam with the NAUKRIMESSENGER.COM making it super easy for you to prepare for your exam. This dashboard provides all the latest patterns & Syllabus online test series for any Govt & Private Exams. The job you are preparing for. Practice for the upcoming exam with the previous year’s question papers, Syllabus, etc. Bookmark the Naukrimessenger page now to avail the exciting job offers and get ready to crack that exam in one go! To avail of exclusive Job openings, join our Telegram Channel page now!
|Exam Date||04.06.2022 - Saturday|
|Result Date||Update Soon|