Aerospace Engineering Salary 2022 | Average Salary in India | Highest salary of Aerospace Engineer in India | Aerospace Engineering Salary Per month | Aerospace Engineering Salary in India from IIT Per Month
Aerospace Engineering Salary 2022 | Aerospace Engineering Average Salary in India: Aerospace engineering is primarily an engineering discipline concerned with the development of aircraft and spacecraft. We all know that higher education equals a bigger Salary Structure, but how much money can a degree add to your income? We’ve broken down aerospace engineer salaries by education level to make a comparison. Experience level is the most important factor in determining salary. Naturally, the more years of experience you have, the higher your salary will be. We broke down aerospace engineer salaries by experience level and this is what we found. The salary for an aerospace engineer varies depending on a person’s experience, from entry-level to senior level. Data on how to experience level affects total compensation is provided by the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) as part of their National Compensation Survey, based on factors such as knowledge, complexity, connections, and environment.
On average, a person’s salary doubles their starting salary when they cross the 10-year* experience mark. The national average salary for an aerospace engineer in India is ₹6,07,012. Employees with knowledge of aerospace engineering earn an average of ₹24.8 lakh, mostly ranging from ₹20.0 lakh to ₹46.7 lakh based on 12 profiles. Aerospace engineers earn an average of $100,401 per year, or $48.27 per hour, in the United States. Aerospace engineers on the lower end of that spectrum, to be exact, make about $71,000 a year in the bottom 10%, while the top 10% make $140,000. Here on this dashboard, you may get detailed information about the Salary of aerospace Engineer in ISRO, Salary of Aerospace Engineer in NASA, Military Aerospace Engineer salary in India, What is the salary of Aerospace Engineer in India per month, etc. To avail of exclusive job offers, join our Telegram Channel page now!
Aerospace Engineering Summary
Aerospace engineering is primarily an engineering discipline concerned with the development of aircraft and spacecraft. It has two major and overlapping branches: Aeronautical Engineering and Aerospace Engineering. Avionics engineering is similar but deals with the electronics side of aerospace engineering. “Aeronautical Engineering” is the original term for this field. As aeronautical technology has advanced to include space-powered vehicles, the broader term “aerospace engineering” has come into use. Aerospace engineering, especially the space branch, is often colloquially referred to as “rocket science”. Early knowledge of aeronautical engineering was largely empirical, with some concepts and skills imported from other engineering disciplines. Some key elements such as fluid dynamics were understood by 18th-century scientists.
Aerospace Engineer Salary Comparison By Education
Many people chase higher education as a ploy to transition into a higher-paying job. The numbers seem to support the theory. The average salary increase when changing jobs is approximately 10% higher than a regular salary increase. If you can afford the costs of higher education, the return on investment is definitely worth it. You should be able to recoup the costs in about a year.
- The average salary of an aerospace engineer is 30,200 INR per month when the educational level is a bachelor’s degree.
- A master’s degree holder earns a monthly salary of INR 55,300, 83% more than a bachelor’s degree holder.
- A master’s or postgraduate degree in India costs between 160,000 INR to 479,000 INR and lasts approximately two years. It’s quite an investment.
- Assuming you already have a job, you cannot expect a salary increase during your studies. In most cases, a salary review is conducted after graduation.
Moreover, for the sake of entrants, we have given the upcoming Engineering Job Vacancy Details, eligibility, Merit List, salary details, Exam pattern, syllabus, previous year question papers, last date, important date, Age limit, Selection process, login, Result, application form, Answer Key, Exam dates, Cut Off Marks, Admit card and many other central & state government jobs details on this page.
Aerospace Engineering Average Salary in India
An aerospace engineer in India typically earns around Rs.40,400 per month. Salary 19,000 INR (Min) to 63,800 INR (Max). It is the average monthly salary including housing, transport, and other benefits. Aerospace engineer salaries vary drastically based on experience, skills, gender, or location. Below you can find a detailed breakdown based on various criteria.
Aerospace Engineering Salary Structure
- Salary Range
- Median Salary
Aerospace Engineer Salary in India ranges from 19,000 INR per month (minimum salary) to 63,800 INR per month (maximum salary).
- The average salary is 42,800 INR per month, which means that half (50%) of those working as aerospace engineers earn less than 42,800 INR, while the other half earn more than 42,800 INR.
- Mean represents the middle salary value.
- In general, you should be on the right side of the graph with the group that earns more than the average salary.
- Two values are closely related to the median: the 25th and 75th percentiles.
- Reading from the salary distribution chart, 25% of aerospace engineers earn less than 27,800 INR and 75% of them earn more than 27,800 INR.
- From the graph, 75% of Aerospace Engineers earn less than 56,500 INR and 25% earn more than 56,500 INR.
Aerospace Engineer Average Salary By State
|State||Average Salary||Hourly Rate||Job Count|
|District of Columbia||$107,525||$51.69||240|
Aerospace Engineer – Average Salary
The average salary for an aerospace engineer is ₹7,42,300 per year (₹61,858 per month), which is ₹3,54,800 (+92%) higher than the national average salary in India. An aerospace engineer can expect an average starting salary of ₹2,21,500. The maximum salary can be more than ₹18,00,000.
Aerospace Engineer Salary Range
Among aerospace engineers, junior aerospace engineers have the lowest salaries, while more experienced workers such as senior aerospace engineers enjoy higher salaries.
Highest Paying Cities for Aerospace Engineers
|City||Avg. Salary||Hourly Rate|
|San Francisco, CA||$116,460||$55.99|
|Colorado Springs, CO||$99,341||$47.76|
|Ann Arbor, MI||$91,737||$44.10|
|Fort Worth, TX||$89,492||$43.02|
|North Charleston, SC||$88,307||$42.46|
What is the difference between the median and the average salary?
- Both are indicators. If your salary is above both the average and the median, you are doing well.
- If your salary is lower than both, many people are earning more than you and there is plenty of room for improvement
- If your salary is between average and average, then things get a bit more complicated.
What Is An Aerospace Engineer’s Salary?
|Percentile||Annual Salary||Monthly Salary||Hourly Rate|
Average Salary By Related Titles
|Job Title||Annual Salary||Monthly Salary||Hourly Rate|
|Structural Analysis Engineer||$98,208||$8,184||$47.22|
|Flight Test Engineer||$90,538||$7,545||$43.53|
Which Companies Pay the Most for Aerospace Engineers?
|Company||Average Salary||Hourly Rate|
|M.I.T. International, Inc.||$111,160||$53.44|
|Mitsubishi Heavy Industries America||$108,200||$52.02|
|Driessen Aircraft Interior Systems, Inc.||$107,013||$51.45|
|Federal Aviation Administration||$106,845||$51.37|
Highest Paying Industries For Aerospace Engineers
|Industry||Average Salary||Hourly Rate|
Aerospace Engineer Salary Comparison by Years of Experience
Experience level is the most important factor in determining salary. Naturally, the more years of experience you have, the higher your salary will be. We broke down aerospace engineer salaries by experience level and this is what we found. An aerospace engineer with less than two years of experience earns around INR 21,900 per month.
- Someone with two to five years of experience is expected to earn INR 30,200 per month, 38% more than someone with less than two years of experience.
- Moving forward, an experience level of five to ten years will command a salary of INR 43,000 per month, 42% more than someone with two to five years of experience.
- Furthermore, an aerospace engineer with ten to fifteen years of experience earns a salary equivalent to INR 52,400 per month, 22% more than someone with five to ten years of experience.
- If the experience level is between fifteen and twenty years, the expected salary is 55,300 INR per month, 6% more than someone with ten to fifteen years of experience.
- Lastly, employees with more than twenty years of professional experience earn a salary of INR 60,200 per month, 9% more than those with fifteen to twenty years of experience.
Aerospace Engineer Salary By Experience Level
|Experience Level||Average Salary||Hourly Rate|
Aerospace Engineer average salary change by experience in India
|0 – 2 Years||
|2 – 5 Years +38%||
|5 – 10 Years +42%||
|10 – 15 Years +22%||
|15 – 20 Years +6%||
|20+ Years +9%||
Aerospace Engineer Bonus and Incentive Rates in India
An aerospace engineer is considered a moderately bonus-based job because, with exceptions of course, there is generally limited involvement in direct revenue generation. Those who receive high bonuses are usually somehow involved in the revenue generation cycle. 41% of employees surveyed said they received no bonus or incentive in the previous year, and 59% said they received at least one type of cash bonus. Bonus recipients reported rates ranging from 2% to 7% of their annual salary.
Candidates should ensure that they do their best to promote and avail of additional benefits. The above article talks about Aerospace Engineering Salary In India, benefits, allowances, Aerospace Engineering average Salary in India, etc. The career development offered in Aerospace Engineering is very attractive, offering wide opportunities even after the aspirant gets the job. Based on their performance, experiences and knowledge, below are the options followed after owning the Aerospace Engineering Jobs. They also get salary and other benefits as per the latest pay commission
We hope you find this post useful and informative about the upcoming Examination System, Previous Year Question Papers, etc. Naukrimessenger.com is the best website for those who want to participate in government, banking, court, and other exams. Naukrimeesenger.com makes it easy for interested people to read by providing study materials. This is a great way to keep up-to-date with the latest info about government and other Exams. To avail of exclusive job offers, join our Telegram Channel page now!