CTU Bus Drivers Conductor Salary 2023| CTU Bus Conductor Salary | CTU Bus Driver (Heavy Vehicle) Salary | Chandigarh CTU Bus Drivers, Conductor Salary
CTU Bus Drivers Conductor Salary 2023: Several candidates are currently looking for Chandigarh CTU driver conductor pay per month. Since the Chandigarh Transport Undertaking has announced the opening of the positions of Driver, Conductor. There are a lot of applicants who are interested in these positions. The first thing candidates look for after the official releases a recruiting announcement is their salary. They make the decision to apply for open opportunities based on the pay. The CTU pay scale for each post will vary, here we are sharing the details of Chandigarh CTU Bus Drivers, Conductor Salary and their allowances. Based on the year of extension the salary for this post will vary for each year. This page gives the details of basic CTU salary.
|CTU Conductor, Driver Recruitment 2023||CTU Bus Conductor, Driver Syllabus|
|CTU Bus Conductor, Driver Previous Year Question Papers||CTU Bus Conductor, Driver Books|
|Recruiter||Chandigarh Transport Undertaking|
|Join our Telegram|
Chandigarh CTU Bus Conductor Driver Salary allowance
- Dearness Allowance (DA)
- House Rent Allowance (HRA)
- Transport Allowance (TA)
- Personal Driver
- Subsidized canteen
- Leave Travel Concession
- House Building Advance
- Uniform Allowance
- Special Duty Allowance (SDA)
- HRA Arear
- DA on TA
This are some of the basic allowances that the candidates can get while getting salary.
CTU Bus Driver (Heavy Vehicle) Salary 2023/ CTU Bus Conductor Salary 2023
- Monthly emoluments under Pay Band Rs. 5910-20200 during the probation period.
- After successful completion of the probation period, the directly recruited bus driver will be entitled to receive the salary equivalent to the minimum of the pay scale i.e. Rs. 5910-20200 and Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- (initial start Rs. 9880/- plus usual allowances as admissible to the Chandigarh Administration employees from time to time.
- Further the period of probation including extended period of probation, if any, will not be counted in the time scale of pay.
- Further fixed emoluments mean the emoluments drawn by the Govt. employee, but the said emoluments shall not include any grade pay, annual increment or any others allowance except traveling allowance as per entitlement of the post.
Every applicant wants to advance in their professional career, so you can learn about the chances for promotion with the Chandigarh CTU by using our website (naukrimessenger.com).