CPCB Scientist B, JLA, UDC, MTS, DEO Salary 2023 | Pollution Control Board Salary Scale | CPCB Grade Pay | CPCB Salary In Hand | CPCB Salary Per Month | Pollution Control Board Salary | CPCB Recruitment Salary
CPCB Scientist B, JLA, UDC, MTS, DEO Salary 2023 | CPCB Scientist B Salary: Every year many young people apply for these posts like Scientists, Data Entry Operator (DEO), Lower Division clerks (LDC), Assistant Law officers, Technical Supervisors, Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS), & Others. Many of us are not aware of the Pay Matrix When you apply, it is very important to know the Central Pollution Control Board Salary. However, you can check out the CPCB we have provided you with the information related to it. You can check it out below. CPCB offers good remuneration with good incentives and a package of perks and benefits. Candidates can check CPCB Pay Band, in-hand Salary Job promotions, and other important information here.
|CPCB Scientist B, AAO, UDC, MTS, DEO Books 2023||CPCB Recruitment 2022-23|
|CPCB Scientist B, AAO, UDC, MTS, DEO Syllabus 2023||CPCB Scientist B, AAO, UDC, MTS, DEO Previous Year Question Papers|
CPCB Scientist B Salary 2023 | CPCB Salary Structure
Salary and promotion depend on the post you are selected for. Those in a higher position will get more benefits and advantages. CPCB pay scales for various posts and inclusive allowances are decided by the government. Candidates who are looking for central government jobs can avail this opportunity
- Hired candidates will get a good salary along with various allowances and facilities.
- Apart from a lucrative salary package, CPCB gets some additional allowances and perks.
- Here are the perks and allowances received by CPCB
- According to CPCB has good scope for growth and promotion.
- Challengers who are concerned about CPCB Recruitment 2022 must note the benefits they will get after clearing the exam and prepare for it with all their efforts.
CPCB Recruitment 2022-23 Salary Per Month
In this linked article we have provided a detailed guide about Salary Scale, Job Profile, Career Growth, Allowances, Promotion Policy, increments, etc. along with Salary Structure and other benefits. To avail of exclusive job offers, join our Telegram Channel page now!
- The pay scale may be the same for various posts but there will be an increase in grade pay, which will increase with the seniority of the posts.
- You will know about the detailed salary structure, Promotion Policy, and other important information here.
- Candidates are promoted in the manner mentioned above, but the increase in pay is based on the default annual increment fixed by the authorities.
|Recruiter||Central Pollution Control Board|
|Designation||Scientist, DEO, LDC, Assistant, & Others|
|Join our Telegram|
Pollution Control Board Salary Slip
As per the official data, a CPCB Employee gets a fine-looking salary with over a dozen perks and benefits, which motivates government job aspirants to enroll in this job. Spaced out from CPCB Salary, security, lucrative perks and allowances are one of the main reasons for aspirants to enter the banking field. Nominees preparing for CPCB must be inquisitive about Salary. Get the Graduate Jobs here
Central Pollution Control Board Salary In Hand
Candidates are advised to fully calculate and understand Central Pollution Control Board Basic Salary and Gross Salary and Net Salary.
|Job Profile||Salary (Pay Matrix Level)|
|Scientist ‘B’||Rs. 56,100-1,77,500/- (Level 10 Pay Matrix)|
|Assistant Law Officer||Rs.44900 – 142400/- (Level 7 Pay Matrix)|
|Assistant Accounts Officer||Rs.44900 – 142400/- (Level 7 Pay Matrix)|
|Senior Scientific Assistant||Rs.35400 – 112400/- (Level 6 Pay Matrix)|
|Junior Technician||Rs.25500 – 81100/- (Level 4 Pay Matrix)|
|Senior Lab Assistant||Rs.25500 – 81100/- (Level 4 Pay Matrix)|
|Upper Division Clerk (UDC)||Rs.25500 – 81100/- (Level 4 Pay Matrix)|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO)||Rs.25500 – 81100/- (Level 4 Pay Matrix)|
|Jr. Lab Assistant||Rs.19900 – 63200/- (Level 2 Pay Matrix)|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)|
|Field Attendant||Rs.18000 – 56900/- (Level 1 Pay Matrix)|
|Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)|
Central Pollution Control Board Salary: Perks & Allowances
- House Rent Allowance
- Dearness Allowance
- Medical Reimbursement
- Overtime Allowance
Promotion Policy of a Central Pollution Control Board
Most of the Govt sector follows the uniform guidelines issued by the Ministry of Finance, Government of India in matters of incentive policy. The government sector follows two channels in the matter of promotion namely the merit channel and the normal channel.
Central Pollution Control Board Promotion
Candidates are promoted in the manner mentioned above, but the increase in pay is based on the default annual increment fixed by the authorities. Get the current job openings details here
- As per the official data, CPCB Employee gets a fine-looking salary with over a dozen perks and benefits, which motivates government job aspirants to enroll in this job.
- Spaced out from CPCB Salary, security, lucrative perks and allowances are one of the main reasons for aspirants to enter the banking field.
- Nominees preparing CPCB Exam 2022 must be inquisitive about Salary.
CPCB Grade Pay
- Now we have covered all the important aspects related to the Central Pollution Control Board Salary and the rest is just the pay slip.
- The payslip includes basic pay, transport allowance, HRA, dearness allowance, pension contribution, and gross deductions made from gross salary.
Moreover, for the sake of entrants, we have given the upcoming CPCB Job Vacancy Details, eligibility, Merit List, salary details, Exam pattern, syllabus, previous year question papers, last date, important date, Age limit, Selection process, login, Result, application form, Answer Key, Exam dates, Cut Off Marks, Admit card and many other central & state government jobs details on this page.
CPCB Recruitment Career Growth & Promotion
Rendering to CPCB has good scope for growth and promotion. Promotion depends on the employee’s Annual Confidential Report (ACR) and seniority. On the other hand, grade pay does not change on promotion. Here is CPCB Hierarchy. Get the latest Diploma Jobs, here
CPCB Vacancy 2022-23 Probation Period
- A probationary period is a period during which the selected candidates have to work as an employee in their respective posts before becoming permanent employees in the service.
- A candidate’s probationary period starts from the date of joining.
- During the probationary period, the candidates get to know about the work environment along with the duties and responsibilities associated with their respective CPCB posts.
- The average probation period for CPCB is 2 years.
- CPCB will receive additional benefits, allowances and other allowances after the qualifying period is over.
We hope you found this article on the Salary for various posts informative and useful. You can also start preparing yourself for all types of Government exams and get quicker access to any required information through our Naukrimessenger.com. The article also provides the latest information and updates regarding ongoing recruitment processes. Bookmark our website now and ace your exam preparations