Indian Navy SSC Officer Salary 2022 | Indian Navy Officer salary | Indian Navy ranks and salary | Navy Salary in India Per Month | Navy Officer Salary Per Month | Indian Navy Salary Slip | Indian Navy Officer Promotion System
Indian Navy SSC Officer Salary 2022 | Indian Navy SSC Officer Salary 2022: Indian Navy conducts a recruitment drive every year to fill the vacancies for the posts of Short Service Commission (SSC) Officers. Most of the entrants who want to apply for Indian Navy Officers Recruitment 2022 are interested to know the details about their salary scale after joining the job. In this linked article we have provided a detailed guide about Salary Scale, Job Profile, Career Growth, Allowances, Navy salary per month in India 2022, Promotion Policy, increments, etc. for Apprentice posts along with Salary Structure and other benefits.
- Formerly, Commission released Indian SSC Officers Vacancy Notification 2022 for Various Officer Posts
- Challengers who are concerned about Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 must note the benefits they will get after clearing the exam and prepare for it with all their efforts.
- After participating and passing, challengers can be recruited for the post of Officer, if the candidate does not want to appear in the exam, they will be promoted to the post of Officer after the normal number of years of service as an Indian Navy Officer
Join Indian Navy Salary | Indian Navy SSC Officers Salary Slip
In this linked article we have provided a detailed guide about Salary Scale, Job Profile, Grade Pay Salary in the Navy, Navy salary, Career Growth, Sub Lieutenant in Indian Navy qualification, Allowances, Promotion Policy, increments, etc. for apprentice posts along with salary structure and other benefits. Get the latest Defence Jobs here
- Candidates who want to start their career as an SSC officer in INA should know about the internal salary and their roles and responsibilities.
- After passing the exam, SSC (Short Service Commission) will be awarded in the Indian Navy for 10 years and above.
- After joining the Navy as a Sub Lieutenant, candidates will get paid in the pay scale of Rs 56100-177500 with various allowances and perks.
- Also, they can apply for higher positions once they get the necessary experience.
- We would like to inform interested candidates about career opportunities and promotions in this field
In this article, you can get detailed information about the Indian Navy promotion, salary after 2 years, Indian Navy salary after 5 years, Naval Dockyard Salary, Indian Navy Salary slip, Indian Navy Recruitment promotion, etc. To avail of exclusive job offers, join our Telegram Channel page now
Indian Navy SSC Officer Salary Training Period
|Officers of Extended NOC (General Service/Executive & Hydro)||44 weeks|
|Officers of regular NOC (all branches)||22 weeks|
|Recruiter||Join Indian Navy|
|Join our Telegram|
Indian Navy Apprentice Salary in Hand
Candidates are advised to calculate and thoroughly understand the Indian Navy SCC Officer’s basic salary and gross Basic Salary INR 56100-177500 Pay Rs.2400 in Pay Band-1 Total Salary 2 times of Basic Salary* Including Allowances Navy Recruitment 2022 Offers Best Salary. Candidates are advised to fully understand Navy Basic Salary and Gross Salary Calculation. Click here to get the latest Engineering jobs
|Indian Navy Rank||INA Pay Scale|
|Sub Lieutenant – 10||56100-177500|
|Lieutenant – 10B||61300-193900|
|Lieutenant Commander – 11||69400-207200|
|Commander – 12A||121200-212400|
|Capitan – 13||130600-215900|
|Commodore – 13A||139600-217600|
|Rear Admiral – 14||144200-218200|
|Vice Admiral – 15||182200-224100|
|Vice Admiral & Equivalent – 16||205400-224400|
|DGAFMS – 17||225000|
Indian Navy Officers Salary Slip 2022
Join Indian Navy Officers pay slip is generated every month for all the employees working under the Govt of India. The salary slip contains information like basic pay, gross pay, net pay, deductions, allowances, etc. It is a useful document for various official tasks like proof of employment, applying for loans, income tax benefits, etc. Each candidate selected for the post of Navy Officer will be allotted the following perks and allowances included in their annual package along with the emoluments mentioned below. Get the current job openings details here
|Rank & Level||Pay Scale (in Rs.)||Military Service Pay (MSP)|
|Sub Lieutenant – 10||56100-177500||15500|
|Lieutenant – 10B||61300-193900||15500|
|Lieutenant Commander – 11||69400-207200||15500|
|Commander – 12A||121200-212400||15500|
|Capitan – 13||130600-215900||15500|
|Commodore – 13A||139600-217600||15500|
|Rear Admiral – 14||144200-218200||NA|
|Vice Admiral – 15||182200-224100||NA|
|Vice Admiral & Equivalent – 16||205400-224400||NA|
|DGAFMS – 17||225000||NA|
|VCNS / C-IN-C/ Equivalent – 17||225000||NA|
|CNS / Equivalent – 18||250000||NA|
Indian Navy SSC Officer Salary Tenure of Commission
- Candidates who are successful in getting appointed as Indian Navy SSC Officers will be given a short service commission within the Indian Navy.
- As per the official notification, the candidates will be responsible for 10 years of commission tenure, which will extend to a maximum of 04 years in 02 terms (02 years + 02 years).
Indian Navy Officers Additional Perks, and Allowances
- House Rent Allowance
- City Compensatory Allowance
- Medical Reimbursements
- Furniture Allowance
- Travel Allowance
- Military Service Pay
Moreover, for the sake of entrants, we have given the upcoming Navy Job Vacancy Details, eligibility, Merit List, salary details, Exam pattern, syllabus, previous year question papers, last date, important date, Age limit, Selection process, login, Result, application form, Answer Key, Exam dates, Cut Off Marks, Admit card and many other central & state government jobs details on this page.
Indian Navy Officer Allowances
|Allowances||Granted To||NAVY Salary Per Month 2022 in India(in Rs.)|
|Flying||Qualified Pilot / Observer||25000/- PM|
|Submarine||Qualified Submariner||25000 /- PM|
|Marcos||Qualified as Marcos (Marcos commando salary)||25000 /- PM|
|Diving Qualified||Ship Diver||900 /- PM|
|Sea Going||All Naval Officers serving Onboard Ships (Sailing only)||10500 / pm (This allowance is granted on a pro-rata basis, on condition that the sea vessels should be deployed for a minimum of 4 hrs in a day)|
|Technical||Technical Officers||3000 – 4500 / pm depending on courses qualified|
|Instructructional||All officers posted as Instructor||Not yet notified|
|Hard Area||All Officers posted in Hard Area as declared by Govt.||20% of Basic Pay|
|Uniform||All Officers||Not yet notified|
|House Rent||Officers who are not provided with Govt. Accommodations are eligible for this||24%, 16%, 8% of Basic Pay|
|Transport||All Officers||7200/ 3600 (+DA thereon)|
|Schemes||Contribution||Saving Element||Insurance Cover|
|General Group Insurance||5000/-||4365/-||50 Lac|
|Addl GIS for Aviators/MCs||875/- to 1140/- (depending on the cadre)||821/-||07 lac|
|Addl GIS for Submariners||825/-||756/-||07 lac|
Indian Navy Officers Probation Period 2022
Candidates are promoted in the manner mentioned above, but the increase in pay is based on the default annual increment fixed by the authorities. Candidates appointed to the post of Navy Apprentice will undergo probation for a specified period from the date of joining. During the probationary period, they will be evaluated based on their performance and ethics. Navy Apprentice after completion of the probationary period, will be eligible for various allowances admissible to the post. Get the latest Fresher’s Jobs here
Indian Navy Officers Career Growth & Promotion
Rendering to Join Indian Navy, the Officer’s posts have good scope for growth and promotion. Promotion depends on the employee’s Annual Confidential Report (ACR) and seniority. On the other hand, grade pay does not change on promotion. Career opportunities with attractive salary packages and job security are available to all the candidates working under the court. Here is Indian Navy Hierarchy. For more upcoming State Govt Jobs, click here
- After being confirmed as a permanent employee in the court, there is an opportunity to participate in promotions to higher posts.
- They can participate in departmental selection on the basis of performance, seniority, and experience.
- After promotion, they will get an increased annual package and better allowances.
Promotion Policy of Indian Navy Officer Posts
Most of the Government sector follows the uniform guidelines issued by the Ministry of Finance, Government of India in matters of incentive policy. The government sector follows two channels in the matter of promotion namely the merit channel and the normal channel. Get the Graduate Jobs here
Navy Officer Annual Package 2022
- India Navy Officer’s Salary, the scale of pay, perquisites, perquisites, and other allowances as per Govt guidelines are defined by the court.
- After completion of the probationary period, they are eligible for various benefits and allowances according to the pay level of the post.
Indian Navy Officers Salary Structure 2022
As per the official data, Indian Navy Officers Posts get a fine-looking salary with over a dozen perks and benefits, which motivates government job aspirants to enroll in this job.
- Pay scale: INR 56100-177500
Indian Navy Officers Job Profile 2022
Spaced out from India Navy Officers Posts salaries, security, lucrative perks and allowances are one of the main reasons for aspirants to enter the banking field. Nominees preparing for India Navy Officers must be inquisitive about India Navy Officers Salary 2022.
- Indian Navy officers can enjoy adequate vacation time.
- Officers of the Indian Navy are allowed 60 days of annual leave and 20 days of casual leave.
- Officers can save up to 30 days of leave in a year which can be encashed on their retirement.
- The accumulation of leaves has limitations that are occasionally noted
- Indian Navy officers and their family members are allowed to travel freely by railway/airline on leave once a year. Six travel concession forms are issued to each officer for traveling by train.
Officer Retirement Policy
- All Permanent Commission Officers will continue to receive funding through pension even after retirement.
- In case of the unfortunate death of an officer, his wife continues to receive a pension Medical insurance continues to support the spouse throughout life.
- All short service officers will get gratuity at the time of retirement
We hope you find this post useful and informative about the upcoming Examination System, Previous Year’s Question Papers, etc. Naukrimessenger.com is the best website for those who want to participate in government, banking, court, and other exams. Naukrimeesenger.com makes it easy for interested people to read by providing study materials. This is a great way to keep up-to-date with the latest info about government and other Exams. To avail of exclusive job offers, join our Telegram Channel page now!