MP Patwari Group 2 (Sub Group 4) Salary 2023 | MPPEB Patwari Salary | MP Patwari Salary After 5 Years | MP Patwari Promotion Process | Patwari Salary After 10 Years | MP Patwari Salary in Hand | MP Patwari Salary 7th Pay Commission
MP Patwari Group 2 (Sub Group 4) Salary 2023 | Patwari Salary MP: Candidates who are willing to join the Professional Examination Board, Madhya Pradesh (MPPEB) should be well aware of the Patwari, Translator, Assistant Headmaster, Library Assistant, Assistant Auditor, Assistant Public Relation Officer, Marketing Assistant, Junior Assistant cum DEO, Steno Typist, Probation Officer, Coach, Director, etc. under Group 2 (Sub Group 4) job salary and promotion. MPPEB offers good remuneration with good incentives and a package of perks and benefits. Get the latest Madhya Pradesh Govt Jobs here
- Salary and promotion depend on the post you are selected for.
- Those in a higher position will get more benefits and advantages. MPPEB pay scales for various posts and inclusive allowances are decided by the government.
- In this linked article we have provided a detailed guide about Salary Scale, Job Profile, Career Growth, Allowances, Promotion Policy, increments, etc. for Group-2 (Sub Group -4) posts along with Salary Structure and other benefits.
MP Patwari Grade Pay | MPPEB Patwari Grade Pay Level
- Hired candidates will get a good salary along with various allowances and facilities.
- Apart from a lucrative salary package, MPPEB gets some additional allowances and perks.
- Here are the perks and allowances received by MPPEB
- According to MPPEB has good scope for growth and promotion.
- Challengers who are concerned about MPPEB Recruitment 2022 must note the benefits they will get after clearing the exam and prepare for it with all their efforts. To get upcoming & current openings for State Govt Jobs, click here
MPPEB Group 2 (Sub Group 4) Salary 2022
After participating and passing, challengers can be recruited for the post of Group 2 (Sub Group 4), if the candidate does not want to appear in the exam, they will be promoted to the posts after the normal number of years of service as an MPPEB.
- The pay scale may be the same for various posts but there will be an increase in grade pay, which will increase with the seniority of the posts.
- You will know about the detailed salary structure, Promotion Policy, and other important information here.
- MPPEB Group 2 (Sub Group 4) Salary ranges from Rs. 5200- 20200/-
- Contenders who clear all the examination stages and get the post are offered salary packages based on the 7th Pay Commission
- Candidates are promoted in the manner mentioned above, but the increase in pay is based on the default annual increment fixed by the authorities.
PEB MP Group 2 (Sub Group 4) Salary Per Month
- Every year many young people apply for this post.
- Many of us are not aware of the Pay Matrix When you apply, it is very important to know the MPPEB Group 2 (Sub Group 4) Salary. To avail of exclusive job offers, join our Telegram Channel page now!
- However, you can check out the MPPEB we have provided you with the information related to it. You can check it out below.
- Candidates can check the MPPEB Group 2 (Sub Group 4) Pay Band, MP Patwari Promotion List, in-hand salary Job promotions, and other important information here
We hope you found this article on the Salary for various posts informative and useful. You can also start preparing yourself for all types of Government exams and get quicker access to any required information through our Naukrimessenger.com. The article also provides the latest information and updates regarding ongoing recruitment processes. Bookmark our website now and ace your exam preparations
|Designation||Group 2 (Sub Group 4)|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh (MP)|
|Salary||Rs. 5200- 20200/- (Grade Pay 2100/-) |
|Official Website||http://peb.mp.gov.in |
|Join our Telegram|
MP Patwari Pay Scale
- They are paid as per the rules and regulations of the state government i.e. 7th pay scale.
- Patwaris are paid with Pay Band 1.
- In-house salary may vary from one state to another.
- Grade pays Rs. 2400 per month and varies from one state to another.
MPPEB Patwari Job Profile 2022
- The MP Patwari takes the responsibility for maintaining the land records of the designated region in Madhya Pradesh.
- The candidate will be responsible for maintaining the records of share-croppers and other land transfers conducted between various parties.
- Furthermore, there will be no purchase or sale of any land under a tehsil without the supervision of MP Patwari.
MP Patwari In Hand salary 2022
||Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20,200/-
|Average in-hand salary
||Around Rs.20,800/- PM
MP Patwari Perks & Additional Benefits
- Language Reward & Allowance
- Refreshment Allowance
- Leave Travel Allowance
- Mobile Allowance
- Child care Allowance
- Subsistence Allowance
- TA on Retiring
- TA on Transfer
- Housing Rent Allowance
- Travelling Allowance
- Briefcase Allowance
- Daily Allowance
- Cash Handling Allowance
- Children Education Allowance
- Conveyance Allowance
- Foreign Travel
- Deputation Allowance
- Fixed Medical Allowance
- Higher Qualification Incentive for Civilians
- Newspaper Allowance
- Internet Allowance
MP Patwari Salary After Probation Period
- After the candidate clears the eligibility test and gets selected for MP Patwari 2022, the candidate has to complete the probationary period.
- Selected candidates will undergo probation and training for two years including the training period, during which they will undergo intensive training for a specified period.
- The Company reserves the right to extend or shorten the training period of any or all trainees.
- There is a period of 2 years from the date of joining in which initial 6 months are reserved for the purpose of training.
- Candidates must qualify for the departmental examination to confirm his/her appointment.
MP Patwari Salary Structure
||7th pay commission
|Salary per month
MPPEB Group 2 (Sub Group 4) Annual Package
- The candidate selected for the post of MPPEB Group 2 (Sub Group 4) will be paid as per the 7th Pay Band.
- The annual package of the Junior Engineer ranges from INR 4 lakh to INR 6 lakh with some incentives
MP Patwari Career Growth and Promotion
| Post Name
||DDA Naib Tehsildar
|DDA Naib Tehsildar
||Deputy Director (Revenue)
Based on their performance, experiences and knowledge, below are the options followed after owning the post of Group 2 (Sub Group 4) posts. To get promoted, the candidate has to appear in the examinations conducted from time to time by MPPEB