NTRO Aviator-II, Technical Assistant Salary 2023 | NTRO Salary Aviator-II | NTRO Salary Technical Assistant | NTRO Aviator-II Job Profile | NTRO Technical Assistant Job Profile | NTRO Aviator-II, Technical Assistant Salary Per Month | NTRO Salary In Hand
NTRO Aviator-II, Technical Assistant Salary 2023 | NTRO Salary: National Technical Research Organization (NTRO) offers good remuneration with good incentives and a package of perks and benefits. Salary and promotion depend on the NTRO Aviator-II, Technical Assistant posts you are selected for. Those in a higher position will get more benefits and advantages. NTRO pay scales for various posts and inclusive allowances are decided by the government. Apart from a lucrative salary package, the NTRO gets some additional allowances and perks. Here are the perks and allowances received by the NTRO. According to the NTRO have good scope for growth and promotion. Challengers who are concerned about NTRO Aviator-II, Technical Assistant Recruitment 2022 must note the benefits they will get after clearing the exam and prepare for it with all their efforts. To get a more upcoming central government Job, click here
NTRO Aviator-II Salary 2023 | NTRO Technical Assistant Salary 2023
n this linked article we have provided a detailed guide about Salary Scale, NTRO aviator job profile, Career Growth, NTRO Technical Assistant job profile, Allowances, Promotion Policy, increments, etc. along with Salary Structure and other benefits.
- The career development offered by NTRO posts is very attractive, offering wide opportunities even after the aspirant gets the job.
- Pay level is the determining factor in basic pay and grade pay
- Based on their performance, experiences and knowledge, below are the options followed after owning the posts of Aviator-II, Technical Assistant
- To get promoted, the candidate has to appear in the examinations conducted from time to time by the NTRO.
NTRO Aviator-II Salary In Hand | NTRO Technical Assistant Salary In Hand
- NTRO Salary In Hand includes Basic Pay, Grade Pay, Additional Allowances, PF, and other similar additions and deductions
- The average salary in hand is between 28,000 and 32,000 per month.
To get more details like NTRO salary after 5 years, Aviator-II, Technical Assistant salary after 10 years, Aviator-II, Technical Assistant Salary in probation period, Aviator-II, Technical Assistant Salary increment, etc. are available on its officials. Get the latest Engineering Jobs here
Aviator-II, Technical Assistant Salary After Probation Period
- The probationary period is the post-recruitment period during which the candidate’s performance and work ethic are evaluated.
- 2 years for the posts of Aviator-II, Technical Assistant
- However, the department may decide to extend it up to 3 years if there is a possibility of improvement in the candidate’s performance
- If the candidate is not up to the mark, the recruitment may be stopped by the department.
NTRO Aviator-II, Technical Assistant Salary Structure
- The basic pay of NTRO Aviator-II, Technical Assistant Salary ranges from Level 7 & Level 10
- Grade Pay for the posts of Aviator-II, and Technical Assistant is INR 3,200/-
- Candidates for the post of Aviator-II, Technical Assistant will be selected on the basis of their performance in the written test which will be conducted soon by the examination department.
After participating and passing, challengers can be recruited for the posts, if the candidate does not want to appear in the exam, they will be promoted to the posts after the normal number of years of service at the NTRO. To avail of exclusive job offers, join our Telegram Channel page now
|Designation||Aviator-II, & Technical Assistant|
|Join our Telegram|
Promotion Policy of an NTRO Aviator-II, Technical Assistant
- Most of the State Govt sector follows the uniform guidelines issued by the Ministry of Finance, Government of India in matters of incentive policy.
- The government sector follows two channels in the matter of promotion namely the merit channel and the normal channel.
NTRO Aviator-II Salary Per Month | NTRO Technical Assistant Salary Per Month
Candidates are advised to fully calculate and understand NTRO Salary and Gross Salary and Net Salary.
- Aviator: Rs. 56100- 177500/- (Level-10)
- Technical Assistant: Rs. 44900- 14200/- (Level-7)
Annual Package of NTRO Aviator-II, Technical Assistant
- The candidate selected for the post of NTRO will be paid as per the 7th & 10yth Pay Band Level
- A typical NTRO Aviator-II, Technical Assistant’s salary is between INR 56100 – 177500
- The annual package of the NTRO Aviator-II, Technical Assistant ranges from INR 5 lakh to INR 16 lakh with some incentives
NTRO Aviator-II, Technical Assistant Salary Perks & Allowances
- Paid holidays
- Increments and incentives
- Paternal and maternal leave
- Medical facilities
- Health insurance, etc.
NTRO Aviator-II, Technical Assistant Grade Pay
- Every year many young people apply for this post.
- Many of us are not aware of the Pay Matrix When you apply, it is very important to know the NTRO Aviator-II, Technical Assistant Salary.
- However, you can check out the NTRO Aviator-II, Technical Assistant we have provided you with the information related to it. You can check it out below.
Candidates can check the NTRO Aviator-II, Technical Assistant Pay Band, in-hand salary Job promotions, and other important information here. Get the Graduate Jobs here
NTRO Aviator-II, Technical Assistant: Career Growth & Promotion
- Rendering to NTRO Aviator-II, Technical Assistant has good scope for growth and promotion.
- Promotion depends on the employee’s Annual Confidential Report (ACR) and seniority.
- On the other hand, grade pay does not change on promotion.
- Here is the NTRO Aviator-II, Technical Assistant hierarchy.
Moreover, for the sake of entrants, we have given the upcoming NTRO Job Vacancy Details, eligibility, Merit List, salary details, Exam pattern, syllabus, previous year’s question papers, last date, important date, Age limit, Selection process, login, Result, application form, Answer Key, Exam dates, Cut Off Marks, Admit card and many other central & state government jobs details on this page.
We hope you found this article on the Salary for various posts informative and useful. You can also start preparing yourself for all types of Government exams and get quicker access to any required information through our Naukrimessenger.com. The article also provides the latest information and updates regarding ongoing recruitment processes. Bookmark our website now and ace your exam preparations.