Punjab Police Sub Inspector (SI) Salary 2023 | Punjab Police Sub Inspector Salary In Hand | Punjab Police Sub Inspector Salary | Punjab Police Inspector Salary Per Month | Punjab Police Sub Inspector Salary
Punjab Police Sub Inspector (SI) Salary 2023 | Punjab Police Salary Rank Wise: Every year many young people apply for this Sub Inspector (SI) Post in various departments. Many of us are not aware of the Pay Matrix When you apply, it is very important to know the Punjab Police Sub Inspector Salary. Candidates can check Punjab Police Sub Inspector Pay Band, in-hand salary Job promotions, and other important information here. The pay scale may be the same for various posts but there will be an increase in grade pay, which will increase with the seniority of the posts. You will know about the detailed Salary Structure, Promotion Policy, and other important information here. However, you can check out the Punjab Police Sub Inspector we have provided you with the information related to it. You can check it out below.
Punjab Police SI In-Hand Salary
- The Punjab Police Sub-Inspector salary in hand is provided to chosen applicants in accordance with the 7th pay commission, including increases and allowances.
- Their basic in-hand compensation varies from INR 10,300/- to INR 34,800/-, with an INR 4,600/- grade pay.
Salary Structure of Punjab Police SI
- House Rent Allowances
- Travel Allowances
- Medical Allowances
- Medical Treatment Expenses
- Retirement Benefits
- Dearness Allowances
Punjab Police Sub Inspector Salary Per Month
- The picked individuals will be on probation for three years.
- A Punjab Police SI’s base salary ranges from INR 10,300 to INR 34,800.
- In addition to the base salary, the Punjab Police SI job is eligible for perks such as HRA, DA, TA, and so on.
- The sub-inspector also receives a monthly salary of INR 4,600.
Annual Package for Punjab Police SI
- Candidates who are chosen and completed will be paid in accordance with the 7th pay commission.
- The monthly salary for a Punjab Police SI ranges from INR 10,300/- to INR 34,800/-.
- The yearly compensation range for completed Sub Inspectors is INR 1,23,600/- to INR 4,17,600/-.
Punjab Police SI Job Profile
- Arrest without/with/without a warrant
- Searching an individual, his or her premises, or his or her vehicle
- Filing an FIR against a specific person
- Examine any incidents affecting the Indian Penal Code, as well as any special legislation issued by Parliament or state laws.
- To restore law and order, use force to disperse an unruly mob.
| Sub Inspector
|Join our Telegram
Punjab Police SI Salary Structure
|Sub Inspector Sportspersons (Male & Female)
|INR 10300 to 1NR 34,800
|Sub Inspector District Police Cadre
|INR 10300 to 1NR 34,800
|Sub Inspector (Operator)
|INR 10300 to 1NR 34,800
Punjab Police SI Perks and Additional Benefits
- Earned Leave
- Social Insurance
- Medical Care
- TDB and PDB
- Pension Benefit
- Unemployment Compensation
- Night-Shift Allowance
Punjab Police SI Probation Period
- Before becoming a permanent employee of the police department, the selected applicants must service for a set period of time.
- In the government sector, this is known as the probation phase for applicants.
- According to the cabinet decision, the probation term for all new appointments is three years.
- After this term, applicants will be able to enjoy all of the privileges and benefits of being regular employees in the department.
- The applicants will only be eligible for fixed emoluments, i.e. the pay band’s minimum.
- Except for TAs, they would not be eligible to receive grade pay, yearly increments, or other allowances during their probation period.
Punjab Police SI Career Growth and Promotion
- Based on their performance, available vacancies, and other factors, Punjab Police Sub-Inspectors have several chances for progression.
- Candidates get extra benefits, such as pay and allowance increases, in addition to progression to higher positions.
- Candidates will also be eligible for extra perks and a boost in their Punjab Police SI pay as a result of this promotion.
- On the directives of the Director-General of Police, Punjab, or any other person authorized in this respect, the applied candidates may be posted/deployed anywhere in Punjab, India, or overseas.
- In this regard, the applicant shall have no right or tie to a specific location/district/area, either inside or beyond the State of Punjab.
We hope you find this post useful and informative about the upcoming Examination System, Previous Year’s Question Papers, etc. Naukrimessenger.com is the best website for those who want to participate in government, banking, court, and other exams. Naukrimeesenger.com makes it easy for interested people to read by providing study materials. This is a great way to keep up-to-date with the latest info about government and other Exams. To avail of exclusive job offers, join our Telegram Channel page now!