Railway Ticket Collector Salary Per Month | Starting salary of Ticket Collector in Indian Railways | Railway TC Salary and promotion | Railway TC Salary Slip
Railway Ticket Collector Salary Per Month: As is already known, the Railway Recruitment Board will publish a job announcement on its official website for the positions of clerk and ticket collector. Those who were interested in the position applied for the RRB TC Recruitment online. On several websites, candidates who apply for the position would look for the RRB TC Salary and Railway TC Salary Slip. Thus, we have listed the RRB Ticket Collector Pay Band Following the Seventh Pay Commission on our website. Candidates can have a quick look at the RRB TC Job Profile to get a quick overview of the TC. You can have a quick look at the article below to learn more about the RRB Ticket Collector Promotions and salary in brief.
One of the well-known boards for hiring for various central government positions is the RRB. A sizable contingent of job searchers will participate in the RRB Recruitment each year. Now that the board had announced TC & Clerk openings, interested students had submitted applications. Positions for RRB TC/Clerks fall under Groups C & D. The board hires for the TC and clerk positions based on written exams and in-person interviews. Applicants hired for the TC and clerk positions will receive basic pay, plus grade pay and additional allowances in accordance with government regulations. The students were advised to review the Department-Specific RRB Ticket Collector Pay Scale listed below. Check out the provided article for all the information about the RRB recruitment Notification.
RRB Ticket Collector In Hand Salary/ Railway TC In Hand Salary
Those who have been given the job of ticket collector on a temporary basis will get an in-hand salary of around 36,000 per month. Depending on whether the employee is placed on a platform or a train, the RRB TC In-Hand Pay may change.
- Rs. 5200-20200 + Rs. 1900/- Grade Pay
- Rs. 15, 000/- Basic Salary
- By combining all allowances, the monthly pay the Railway Ticket Collector Salary Per Month will be Rs.36, 000.
Railway Ticket Collector Salary Structure
|Particulars||X Class City||Y Class City||Z Class City|
|D.A. (Dearness Allowance)||3,689||3,689||3,689|
Railway TC Salary Perks/ RRB Ticket Collector Salary Benefits
- Traveling Allowances- Rs. 500/- per day
- Night Duty Allowance (10 P.M. – 6 A.M.)- Rs. 127/- per unit (1 unit = 6 hours)
- National Holiday Allowance- Rs. 477/- per day
- New Pension Scheme- 10% of (Basic Pay + Dearness Allowance)
- Railway Employees Insurance Scheme- Rs. 30/- per month
Starting salary of Ticket Collector in Indian Railways
- The starting salary for Railway Ticket Collector is 21000 to Rs. 81700 per month, plus any additional allowances and incentives provided by RRB rules and regulations.
You are suggested to visit our website (naukrimessenger.com) to get more details of Railway Ticket Collector Salary Per Month and its salary slip details.