TN MRB Theatre Assistant Salary 2023 | TN Medical Services Recruitment Theatre Assistant Salary | TN MRB Theatre Assistant Scale Pay
TN MRB Theatre Assistant Salary 2023: The Medical Services Employment Board (MRB) Tamil Nadu has recently announced 335 vacancies for the post of Theatre Assistant. For this post there are large number of applications was received. Eligible candidates are now searching for TN MRB Theatre Assistant Scale Pay and its educational qualification. The main search will be TN MRB Theatre Assistant Salary only. For that fact, we are providing all the details related to its salary. While working as a TN MRB Theatre Assistant, the candidates have to take up a lot of duties & responsibilities to get above said salary amount. Before being appointed permanently, the candidates must also successfully complete a trial period. After that their salary may be increased.
TN MRB Theatre Assistant Job Profile
- The main role of theatre assistant in operating room is to make sure that theatre equipment is kept in good working order and that all those using or exposed to it are safe.
- An Operation Theatre Technician plays a significant role in supporting healthcare professionals while dealing with patient care.
- They prepare and maintain operating theatres and equipment.
|Recruiter||Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB), Tamilnadu|
|Join our Telegram|
TN MRB Theatre Assistant Scale Pay
- The selected candidates will be paid scale of pay of Level – 3 (Rs.16,600 – 52,400) of 7th Pay Commission.
- This are the pay scale for the Theatre Assistant posts.
TN MRB Theatre Assistant Probation Period
- Successful candidate shall join duty within the time granted by the appointing authority and shall not claim extension of joining time citing that he/she isundergoing higher studies or for any other reason. He / She shall abide by the condition that his/her name will be removed from the list without assigning any reason there for, if he/she fails to join duty within the stipulated time.
- Candidates selected and appointed to a post should undergo such probation andtraining and should pass such tests as may be prescribed in the rules by the Government from time to time and are liable to face such penalties as prescribedby the Government for failure to pass such tests.
- At any time before the end of the prescribed period of probation, the probation of a candidate / appointment may be terminated and he / shall may be discharged from the service.
- A candidate who is in the service of a Government other than the Governmentof Tamil Nadu, if selected and appointed, will not be entitled on the basis of the previous service under that Government to any concession in the matter of leave, transit pay, etc., under the Government of Tamil Nadu.
The details related to TN MRB Theatre Assistant such as salary, selection process, promotions etc. will be available on our website (naukrimessenger.com).