UKPSC Revenue SI Patwari Lekhpal Salary 2022 | Uttarakhand Patwari Grade Pay | Uttarakhand Lekhpal Grade Pay | UKPSC Revenue Sub Inspector Patwari Salary | UKPSC Revenue Sub Inspector Lekhpal Salary
UKPSC Revenue SI Patwari Lekhpal Salary 2022 | Patwari Salary After Probation Period: Candidates who are willing to join the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) should be well aware of the Revenue Sub-Inspector (Patwari & Lekhpal) job salary and promotion. UKPSC offers good remuneration with good incentives and a package of perks and benefits. Salary and promotion depend on the post you are selected for. Those in a higher position will get more benefits and advantages. UKPSC pay scales for various posts and inclusive allowances are decided by the government. In this linked article we have provided a detailed guide about Salary Scale, Job Profile, Career Growth, Allowances, Promotion Policy, increments, etc. for Revenue Sub-Inspector (Patwari & Lekhpal) posts along with Salary Structure and other benefits.
- Every year many young people apply for this post.
- Many of us are not aware of the Pay Matrix When you apply, it is very important to know the UKPSC Salary.
- However, you can check out the UKPSC we have provided you with the information related to it. You can check it out below.
- Candidates can check UKPSC Pay Band, in-hand salary Job promotions, and other important information here
- The pay scale may be the same for various posts but there will be an increase in grade pay, which will increase with the seniority of the posts.
- You will know about the detailed salary structure, Promotion Policy, and other important information here.
|UKPSC Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2022||UKPSC Revenue SI Patwari Lekhpal Syllabus 2022|
|UKPSC Revenue SI Patwari Lekhpal Previous Year Question Papers||UKPSC Revenue SI Patwari Lekhpal Books 2022|
UKPSC Patwari Salary 2022 | UKPSC Lekhpal Salary 2022
A forest guard’s job is to ensure a harmonious relationship between man and the environment. Participators looking for Uttarakhand Govt Jobs can avail themselves of this opportunity of Rs.29,200 –Rs.92,300/- (Level 5)
- Hired candidates will get a good salary along with various allowances and facilities.
- Apart from a lucrative salary package, UKPSC Patwari & Lekhpal gets some additional allowances and perks.
- Here are the perks and allowances received by UKPSC
- According to UKPSC has good scope for growth and promotion.
- Challengers who are concerned about UKPSC Patwari & Lekhpal Recruitment 2022 must note the benefits they will get after clearing the exam and prepare for it with all their efforts.
Uttarakhand Revenue Sub-Inspector (Patwari & Lekhpal) Salary
After participating and passing, challengers can be recruited for the posts of Revenue Sub-Inspector (Patwari & Lekhpal), if the candidate does not want to appear in the exam, they will be promoted to the posts after the normal number of years of service a UKPSC Officer. To avail of exclusive job offers, join our Telegram Channel page now!
- A non-combatant is not required to contribute to any provident fund of the Govt.
- There shall be no right to gratuity or any kind of pensionary benefits.
- The pay scale for UKPSC officers varies based on rank and other aspects.
- Several rankings depict a huge difference between the salary of a soldier and that of a director general
- Teams are instrumental in understanding the UKPSC Revenue Sub-Inspector (Patwari & Lekhpal) pay structure.
We hope you found this article on the Salary for various posts informative and useful. You can also start preparing yourself for all types of Government exams and get quicker access to any required information through our Naukrimessenger.com. The article also provides the latest information and updates regarding ongoing recruitment processes. Bookmark our website now and ace your exam preparations!
|Designation||Revenue Sub-Inspector (Patwari & Lekhpal)|
|Join our Telegram|
Uttarakhand Patwari Salary 2022
- The salary of Patwari in Uttarakhand is as per Level 3 of the Pay Matrix (7th Pay Band).
- Uttarakhand Patwari Basic Pay Scale Rs. 29,200 to a maximum of Rs. 92,300/-
- Patwari Salary After 5 Years, Patwari highest Salary in Uttarakhand, Patwari Salary After 10 Years, Patwari highest Salary in Uttarakhand, Patwari promotion structure in Uttarakhand, etc.
Uttarakhand Lekhpal Salary 2022
- As mentioned above UKPSC Patwari Salary Structure is Level-5 in Pay Matrix and Grade Pay for UKPSC Patwari and Lekhpal is Rs. 2,800/-
- Lekhpal Salary After 5 Years, Lekhpal highest Salary in Uttarakhand, Lekhpal Salary After 10 Years, Lekhpal highest Salary in Uttarakhand, Lekhpal promotion structure in Uttarakhand, etc.
Salary of Patwari in Uttarakhand after Probation Period | Salary of Lekhpal in Uttarakhand after Probation Period
Also, the people of the state depend on the forest produced in the hilly areas. A Patwari & Lekhpal’s job is to ensure a harmonious relationship between man and the environment. These include logging, encroachment on forest land, and checking various duties below. Patwari & Lekhpal’s job details are given below
Uttarakhand SI Grade Pay | Uttarakhand Lekhpal Grade Pay
It offers lucrative salaries to their UKPSC Revenue Sub-Inspector (Patwari & Lekhpal) which is the main reason why every year graduates rush to get this job opportunity. Many State Govt aspirants are confused about salary payments as per the Pay 7 Matrix. Their job description is usually to assist higher officials and maintain workflow in the department. They also get salary and other benefits as per the latest pay commission of the State Government of Uttarakhand
Uttarakhand SI in Hand salary | Uttarakhand Lekhpal In Hand
- Internal pay will be as per the 5th pay band Rs.29,200 –Rs.92,300/- (Level 5) per recruit per month.
- Other details for salary structure will be shared through official notification.
- The in-hand salary of a Revenue Sub-Inspector is Rs.28000.
UKSSC Revenue Sub-Inspector Salary 2022 | Uttarakhand SI Salary per month
The career development offered to Revenue Sub-Inspector posts is very attractive, offering wide opportunities even after the aspirant gets the job. UKPSC Revenue Sub-Inspector pay structure under the 7th Pay Band is based on Pay Matrix Level 3. Pay level is the determining factor in basic pay and grade pay. Get the current job openings details here
|Post Name||Salary Structure|
|Revenue Sub-Inspector||Rs.29,200 –Rs.92,300/- (Level 5)|
Revenue Sub-Inspector Per Month Salary
- Salary: Rs.29,200 –Rs.92,300/- (Level 5) per month
- Pay Matrix: Level 7 as per the Pay Matrix Level 3.
UKPSC Patwari & Lekhpal Salary: Allowances & Perks
- Housing Rent Allowance
- Travelling Allowance
- Briefcase Allowance
- Daily Allowance
- Cash Handling Allowance
- Children Education Allowance
- Refreshment Allowance
- Leave Travel Allowance
- Mobile Allowance
- Child care Allowance
- Subsistence Allowance
- TA on Retiring
- TA on Transfer
- Conveyance Allowance
- Foreign Travel
- Deputation Allowance
- Fixed Medical Allowance
- Higher Qualification Incentive for Civilians
- Newspaper Allowance
- Internet Allowance
- Language Reward & Allowance
UKPSC Revenue Sub-Inspector (Patwari & Lekhpal) Recruitment Salary Slip
- Now we have covered all the important aspects related to the UKPSC Revenue Sub-Inspector (Patwari & Lekhpal) Salary and the rest is just the pay slip.
- The payslip includes basic pay, transport allowance, HRA, dearness allowance, pension contribution, and gross deductions made from gross salary.
Moreover, for the sake of entrants, we have given the upcoming UKPSC Job Vacancy Details, eligibility, Merit List, salary details, Exam pattern, syllabus, previous year question papers, last date, important date, Age limit, Selection process, login, Result, application form, Answer Key, Exam dates, Cut Off Marks, Admit card and many other central & state government jobs details on this page.
UKPSC Patwari & Lekhpal Career Growth and Promotion
Rendering to UKPSC has good scope for growth and promotion. Promotion depends on the employee’s Annual Confidential Report (ACR) and seniority. On the other hand, grade pay does not change on promotion. Here is UKPSC Revenue Sub-Inspector (Patwari & Lekhpal) Hierarchy. Get the latest Diploma Jobs, here
- Uttarakhand Naib Tehsildar
- Deputy Director (Revenue)
UKPSC Revenue Sub-Inspector (Patwari & Lekhpal) Promotion
Candidates are promoted in the manner mentioned above, but the increase in pay is based on the default annual increment fixed by the authorities.
Promotion Policy of a UKPSC Revenue Sub-Inspector (Patwari & Lekhpal) Posts
Most of the Court sector follows the uniform guidelines issued by the Ministry of Finance, Government of the UK in matters of incentive policy. The government sector follows two channels in the matter of promotion namely the merit channel and the normal channel. Get the Graduate Jobs here
UKPSC Revenue Sub-Inspector Patwari & LekhpalJob Profile
- The Uttarakhand Patwari/ Lekhpal is responsible for overseeing the land records in a designated area (tehsil) of Uttarakhand.
- He or she will be responsible for monitoring share crops and other land transfers between parties.
- Also, no land transaction (purchase/sale) can take place in the tehsil without the consent of Uttarakhand Patwari & Lekhpal
UKPSC Revenue Sub-Inspector (Patwari & Lekhpal) after 7th Pay Commission
As per the official data, a UKPSC Employee gets a fine-looking salary with over a dozen perks and benefits, which motivates government job aspirants to enroll in this job. Spaced out from UKPSC Revenue Sub-Inspector (Patwari & Lekhpal) Salary, security, lucrative perks and allowances are one of the main reasons for aspirants to enter the banking field. Nominees preparing for Revenue Sub-Inspector (Patwari & Lekhpal) 2022 must be inquisitive about Salary.
Based on their performance, experiences and knowledge, below are the options followed after owning the post of UKPSC Revenue Sub-Inspector (Patwari & Lekhpal) posts. To get promoted, the candidate has to appear in the examinations conducted from time to time by UKPSC.