WBPSC Junior Engineer Salary 2022 | WBPSC JE Salary In Hand | WBPSC JE Grade Pay | WBPSC JE Civil Salary | WBPSC JE Mech Salary | WBPSC JE Electrical Salary | WBPSC JE 6th Pay Commission Salary
WBPSC Junior Engineer Salary 2022 | WBPSC JE Salary: Candidates who are willing to join the West Bengal Public Service Commission should be well aware of the Junior Engineer (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical) job salary and promotion. WBPSC offers good remuneration with good incentives and a package of perks and benefits. Salary and promotion depend on the post you are selected for. Those in a higher position will get more benefits and advantages. WBPSC pay scales for various posts and inclusive allowances are decided by the government. In this linked article we have provided a detailed guide about Salary Scale, Job Profile, Career Growth, Allowances, Promotion Policy, increments, etc. for WBPSC JE posts along with Salary Structure and other benefits.
- Hired candidates will get a good salary along with various allowances and facilities.
- Apart from a lucrative salary package, WBPSC gets some additional allowances and perks.
- Here are the perks and allowances received by WBPSC
- According to WBPSC has good scope for growth and promotion.
- Challengers who are concerned about WBPSC JE Recruitment 2022 must note the benefits they will get after clearing the exam and prepare for it with all their efforts. To get upcoming & current openings for State Govt Jobs, click here
|WBPSC JE Interview Questions & Answers||WBPSC Recruitment 2022|
|WBPSC JE Civil, Mech, Electrical Books 2022||WBPSC Junior Engineer Syllabus 2022|
|WBPSC JE Civil, Mech, Electrical Previous Year Question Papers|
WBPSC Junior Engineer Salary 2022 Details
After participating and passing, challengers can be recruited for the post of Junior Engineer, if the candidate does not want to appear in the exam, they will be promoted to the posts after the normal number of years of service as a WBPSC. To avail of exclusive job offers, join our Telegram Channel page now!
- The pay scale may be the same for various posts but there will be an increase in grade pay, which will increase with the seniority of the posts.
- You will know about the detailed salary structure, Promotion Policy, and other important information here.
- WBPSC Junior Engineer Salary ranges from Rs. 9,000 – 40,500/-
- Contenders who clear all the examination stages and get the post are offered salary packages based on the 6th Pay Commission
- Candidates are promoted in the manner mentioned above, but the increase in pay is based on the default annual increment fixed by the authorities. To get more upcoming West Bengal, Click Here
WBPSC Junior Engineer Salary Per Month
- Every year many young people apply for this post.
- Many of us are not aware of the Pay Matrix When you apply, it is very important to know the WBPSC JE Salary.
- However, you can check out the WBPSC we have provided you with the information related to it. You can check it out below.
- Candidates can check WBPSC JE Pay Band, in-hand salary Job promotions, and other important information here
We hope you found this article on the Salary for various posts informative and useful. You can also start preparing yourself for all types of Government exams and get quicker access to any required information through our Naukrimessenger.com. The article also provides the latest information and updates regarding ongoing recruitment processes. Bookmark our website now and ace your exam preparations
|Designation||Junior Engineer (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical)|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Join our Telegram|
WBPSC Junior Engineer Monthly Salary 2022 @ 6th Pay Commission
The career development offered to Junior Engineer posts is very attractive, offering wide opportunities even after the aspirant gets the job. WBPSC pay structure under the 6th Pay Band is based on Pay Matrix. Pay level is the determining factor in basic pay and grade pay. Get the current job openings details here
|Basic Salary||Rs. 35,800/-|
|Medical Allowance||Rs. 500/-|
|Gross Monthly Salary||Rs. 41,670/-|
Promotion Policy of a WBPSC JE Civil/Mechanical/Electrical
Most of the Court sector follows the uniform guidelines issued by the Ministry of Finance, Government of West Bengal in matters of incentive policy. The government sector follows two channels in the matter of promotion namely the merit channel and the normal channel.
WBPSC JE Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Salary Slip
As per the official data, a WBPSC Employee gets a fine-looking salary with over a dozen perks and benefits, which motivates government job aspirants to enroll in this job. Spaced out from WBPSC Salary, security, lucrative perks and allowances are one of the main reasons for aspirants to enter the banking field. Nominees preparing for WBPSC JE must be inquisitive about Salary. Get the Graduate Jobs here
- Pay Level: 12
- New Basic Pay: 35,800/-
- HRA: 4296/- ( 12% Of Basic Pay)
- Medical: 500/-
- DA: 1074/- ( 3% Announced Now)
- Starting Monthly Gross Salary ( Basic Pay + HRA + DA + Medical) : 41,670/- ( Without Increment)
- GPF: 2148/- (Minimum)
WBPSC Salary Structure @ Perks & Allowances
- House Rent Allowance
- Dearness Allowance
- Medical Reimbursement
- Overtime Allowance
WBPSC JE Grade Pay
- Now we have covered all the important aspects related to the WBPSCC Salary and the rest is just the pay slip.
- The payslip includes basic pay, transport allowance, HRA, dearness allowance, pension contribution, and gross deductions made from gross salary.
Moreover, for the sake of entrants, we have given the upcoming WBPSC Job Vacancy Details, eligibility, Merit List, salary details, Exam pattern, syllabus, previous year question papers, last date, important date, Age limit, Selection process, login, Result, application form, Answer Key, Exam dates, Cut Off Marks, Admit card and many other central & state government jobs details on this page.
WBPSC JE Career Growth & Promotion
Rendering to WBPSC has good scope for growth and promotion. Promotion depends on the employee’s Annual Confidential Report (ACR) and seniority. On the other hand, grade pay does not change on promotion. Here is WBPSC Hierarchy. Get the latest Diploma Jobs, here
WBPSC JE Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Promotion
Candidates are promoted in the manner mentioned above, but the increase in pay is based on the default annual increment fixed by the authorities.
WBPSC Junior Engineer Probation Period
- Selected candidates will undergo probation and training for two years including the training period, during which they will undergo intensive training for a specified period.
- The Company reserves the right to extend or shorten the training period of any or all trainees.
- During the probationary period, candidates will have to complete several tests.
If the candidate’s performance during the probationary period is considered unsatisfactory, the organization reserves the right to terminate the candidate’s employment subject to the terms and conditions of the offer of appointment. Candidates are expected to be confirmed in HPSC on a permanent basis after completing their probationary period and demonstrating satisfactory performance. Get the latest & Upcoming Haryana Govt Jobs, here
WBPSC JE Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Annual Package
- The candidate selected for the post of Junior Engineer will be paid as per the 6th Pay Band.
- The annual package of the Junior Engineer ranges from INR 3 lakh to INR 6 lakh with some incentives
Based on their performance, experiences and knowledge, below are the options followed after owning the post of Junior Engineer posts. To get promoted, the candidate has to appear in the examinations conducted from time to time by WBPSC